Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sabelin

Mote of Dust Suspended in a Sunbeam
Hey there, thank for stopping by.

As you can tell from the title I'm craving story based RPs with no smut whatsoever. This doesn't mean that the characters can't sleep with each other, only that we won't play that out or concentrate too much on it. If that's something you're interested in you came to the right place.

All of my plots will include fantasy, supernatural, Sci-Fi or some combination of them. I will not do slice of life or something mundane like that.
Personally I don't care what you are irl as long as you play a dude.

The length of my posts is around 3-4 paragraphs, though depending on what's going on in the rp it can vary. Still I will not accept a couple of lines as a reply.

Currently there are a couple of ideas I'm interested in. They're not flashed out so we can modify them into something we'll both enjoy or do a different plot completely if you have something in mind.

1. My character is a siren, timid but very curious, so she often checks the surface out. That's when she sees your character. There are 2 options I can think of.
He can be a scientist of some sort, why he is there and whether he knows about sirens in general is up to you. Maybe he's there to capture her, maybe he's there to study her in her natural habitat.
Or he can a singer or a songwriter. I was thinking she hears and really likes his music and wants to sing with him. How this happens is completely up to us. I just like the idea of a siren singing for a large audience and trying her best not to charm them

2. The magic system for this one will be similar to mutants or superheroes in a sense that a handful of people have certain abilities while the majority doesn't. My character is one of those lucky few, however she chose to use her powers to make her life easier in a not completely legal ways.
She's not dangerous and had never hurt anyone, but she does break the law and is a thorn in the ass of the law. This is when your character comes in. He can be a detective, an officer or just someone that wants to stop her. Whether your character will have abilities or not or the type of abilities is all up to you.

3. For this one I don't have a plot in mind, but rather a character I'm craving to play. She is a fey/ a nature spirit of sorts, not very powerful but very very sneaky and equally deadly if you piss her off or become a danger to her forest.
Obviously this will be fantasy based, but within the genre we have a lot of wiggle room. It can be high fantasy or it can be a combination with modern or even sci-fi.

Like I said before a lot of what I wrote is open for a change. So if any of these tickle your fancy or give you ideas of your own don't hesitate to DM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom