Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Raunchy romance in a fantasy world!!

midnite_run

Super-Earth
Hello! I am looking for a partner for a tale in a high fantasy setting of our own making. I'm a huge fan of fantasy worldbuilding and I'd love to combine with my frankly raunchy sensibilties for smut. In general, I'm fond of intricate and well-developed romances and building up the slow infatuation to characters have for each other. I'm not against love at first sight (in fact it's my favorite kind of love), but I want it to mean something to the characters more than an excuse to fuck. That being said, I also have a taste for rough and nasty sex scenes so there will be plenty of that. Enough, rambling and onto the scenario/prompt, I suppose.
I'm looking to long-term roleplay between a knight and black mage/witch type character. The exact details of the journey is up to discussion and collaboration, but simply YC would be hired to be the bodyguard and enforcer of MC -- a witch from a magic academy with a tainted bloodline that has led to her ostracization from greater society. These two would go on quests and adventures together, traveling across the kingdoms and traversing dangerous odds while slowly falling more and more love together. I do like some action, so expect some violence and conflict between.

I don't ask novels from my rp partners but I do have a passion for writing and want to be met in equal enthusiasm. Expect an average two to three paragraphs between posts. Not to be elitist, but I do prefer relatively experienced/skilled writers. I'm not a grammar nazi but I do want to feel like my partner has a decent grasp of the English language.

More details can be talked about in dm's. Onto the charcters!

MC is a black mage in her early 30's named Margot de Barre. Orphaned at an early age, Margot can trace a direct bloodline to the Maddox Family -- an infamous clan of long dead mages who were known for their monstrous magical abilities and supposedly demonic blood. Because of this, she was often avoided and stigmatized at the magic academy she once attended in her early age. Atop of that, Margot had begun experimenting with her gender and body while attending the academy -- experimenting on herself with a variety of elixirs and potions and salves meant to bring her body closer to her ideal. Margot is a multi-faceted woman -- capable of being cunning and witty with a devious streak, this hides a severe lack of self worth and a desire to be loved.

In terms of her appearance, Margot is a bottom heavy 5'3, with a narrow waist that gives way to wide hips. Though somewhat lacking in the breasts department, she more than makes up for it with a fat jiggly ass and thick thighs. Her hair is short and curly and her skin somewhat pale. Her eyes are a brilliant red and she likes to wear black lipstick and painted black nails. Being born a shemale, Margot has a cock but it's not much to speak of -- a mere 4 inches at her hardest with small balls. She is not the best at trimming and has a treasure trail of dair pubic hair leading down into a thick bush.

YC would be a knight of some variety. Their race is up to you (I am a sucker for orcs), but they're known among their peers for being monstrously strong, a Hercules like figure. Whether be lineage or temperament, YC is something of an outcast as well, never truly belonging with a soceity. In Margot, they see a kindred spirit and this becomes the seed that blooms into their relationship.

Okay, onto kinks! I'll give a quick list of my favorites and then more details of the ones I consider integral to this rp.

Huge dicks (minimum of eight inches and thick, but not above 10 in inches.)
Cock worship
Hair pulling
Stray pubic hair (from blowjobs)
Choking (consensual)
Fucked silly/ahegao
SPH
Size difference
Shows of devotion and love

Now, onto the big ones.
Muscular men/size difference: Love love huge and muscular men. No twunks here, I want huge Herculean men big arms and thick backs. Minimum for 6'1 height, to emphasize their size difference. Want a man big enough for Margot to lay on top of with easy or to be picked up as easily as a small bag of rice.

Blowjobs: Margot is as much a prodigy with fellatio as she is with sorcery. With plump lips and deviously long tongue (owing to her demonic heritage), Margot is more than capable of the sloppiest blowjobs you ever seen and she loves nothing more than spending hours slurping on a fat cock. Extra points for the occasional facefucking.

Ass worship: Nothing makes Margot melt more than having her fat and jiggly ass worshipped, fondled and complimented. Feel free to comment on how fat it is or the way it jiggles whenever she walks at a brisk pace or give it a hard smack in public.

Devotion/romance: As much as I love raunchy sex, I love people in love even more. Confessions of love and shows of affection make the little witch melt. Don't be afraid to hold her possessively or public. Margot loves to be defended and feel like she's the center of someone's world.

Small sub/big dom: Margot is a natural born sub under all of that mischief and shives under the touch and command of a larger man. Any positions that emphasize the clear disparity of physical strength and size (mating press and doggy style are big favorites) are good.

Cock worship/Massive cocks: Size matters ALOT to Margot and though she's loathe to admit it, she's a born cock addict. She will play and worship the cock in front of her and loves to croon about it's length and thickness.

Rough sex/sexual exhaustion: Margot loves cuddling and affection but she also loves having her guts rearranged. Hair pulling, ass slapping and choking big pluses here. Make her cum over and over and when she says she cant take any more, pick her up and fuck her harder.

And that's all! Know it's a lot to read but I'm really passionate! Please make sure to read all of it (I will know if you havent) and message me if you're interested!! Really looking forward to this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom