Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bully (MadMax 🙵 Jaclyn)

"Sounds good Missy. I would love to see you in a swimsuit. You have a nice body, I can tell even over your clothes."

Manny quipped playfully before walking inside to fetch the drinks. He returned with a tall glass of Sprite with a slice of lime for her. For himself, he poured a glass of white wine.

"There you go. Hope you like it with a dash of lime."

He handed Missy the glass and sat beside her, really close that their thighs touched. His feet dipped in water, just like hers, toes touching.

"So, what do you want to do this evening? If you would like, you can stay for the night and I could do your interview in the morning."

His words were quite overt and forward. As far as Manny was concerned, this was a date with Missy. While he sipped the wine, his free arm wrapped around her svelte waist and pulled her closer.

She takes the offered glass.

“The Lime is nice Manny, thank you.”

She takes a sip as he sits down on the pool deck next to her. He’s close! She feels him. His leg touches hers and he doesn’t move it away. She likes that. She knows she likes him. It’s just ...

His proposition comes quicker than she expected. She’s thankful he’s up front about it too. His arm around her made it all very clear.

“Manny, please. I, um, I like you, um okay? Not just because you’re helping me keep Billy safe or are giving me a job interview, okay? Please, I like you but can we, um can you um slow down please? I’m just a college girl okay? I need time to sort out how I feel and what I want to do, okay? Can we just hang out for a while tonight? Get to know each other or just be close like this?”

She leans carefully into his hug. She likes it, just doesn’t feel at all ready for what follows it. She knows what follows too, just isn’t ready for that with Manny

Last edited:
"You are welcome, Missy. I am glad you like it, though it is just some Sprite and lime." Manny smiled and sipped his wine, sitting next to her, legs touching. Both stayed close, not moving away. It was obvious that they both liked each other already.

"Of course Missy. I can slow down, there is no need to rush this. I will wait until you are ready." He wrapped his strong arms around her soft young body as Missy leaned into his warm hug. She was a college girl, almost half his age, young enough to be his daughter. He did not want to rush her, both knew what followed next and he was not in a hurry.

"I would love for us to hang out for a while tonight. Maybe do a sleepover, stay close like this. Hug and cuddle all evening." He pressed his nose into her soft blonde hair to inhale her sweet feminine scent.

"Missy, regarding the job interview. It is just a formality. I would love to offer you a position of my assistant if you would like. That would mean you have to travel with me everywhere I go. You can think about it and decide before you give your decision."

They finished their drink and it was getting closer to evening, gradually getting dark outside.

"Shall we go inside and get comfortable on the couch.? I can put some netflix on TV and we can watch?"

He says he is willing to go slow though his hug doesn’t seem to align with what he says. She avoids resting her hand on his leg.

A sleepover? She starts to consider her Monday morning. Then he talks about the job.

“Manny, if I went to work for you, I’d have to quit working as a waitress. That’s okay, I’m just ticking off changes in my life if I took your job. Just so you know, with tips I’m making on average a little over $10 per hour for around 70 hours a week. I’m at the college most weekdays from 9 until 2 o’clock, I don’t know how that would work out for working for you. I, um, I could look at switching to nights next term. That’s another 5 weeks away. And I can look at more online classes. I’d need a computer or tablet for that, all I have is my phone. But that would let me do your travel thing. I’ve always wanted to travel, but I’ve been working as long as I can remember, babysitting my brother even before I started bussing tables and then waitressing. Um, I hope we can work out how I can do all three things, work for you and go to school and take care of my brother. My Aunt might like it a whole lot better if I sent some money along when Billy stayed with her.”

She realizes she’s talking a lot to keep him getting any closer. He suggests they go inside and watch Netflix.

“Netflix? What’s on? I don’t watch much TV, not enough time.”

He agreed to take it slow but the hug was warm and inappropriately long. She naturally kept her hands to herself, not letting it rest on his muscular legs. This was their second meeting, and the first one was quite brief. His offer for a sleepover went unanswered. Then she talked for a full minute and he listened, getting to know about her life, the various jobs, the daily routine and her responsibilities as a big sister.

Manny took her hand and guided Missy inside the living room, settling them on the couch as he turned on the TV.

"We don't have to watch TV if you don't want to, Missy, we could just chat." The popular Netflix show "You" was playing. The story of a man obsessed with a beautiful naive woman. Stalking her around, breaking into her house, invading her bed.

"If you decide to work for me, you will earn more than you do now, have a laptop that you can use for online classes, and be able to help your brother and Aunt." Manny made sure she understood that his offer was far more attractive than she could fathom. "You will travel with me, have flexible work hours and be free to finish your education. Think of this as a part time internship and once you graduate, you can take a full time position." The job he was offering was a good one, and would make her life comfortable. Why was he being so generous? Was he smitten by her, giving her a reason to not resist his advances. Or, maybe he wanted to help out a poor college student. Then, there was the bullying of her brother that she needed to sort out with his son.

The couch was large and covered in soft plush upholstery. Manny sat next to Missy, their hips side by side and touching. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Is this comfortable, or you would like to sit or lay in a different position?"

He talks to her about the job. If this works, it’ll be her big step out from food service. She’s unsettled with how to think about Manny. This is one of those ‘quid pro quo’ sort of things, like was talked about in one of her classes. She knows he wants to sleep with her. And she knows she wants to sleep with him too. But she’s not sure whether to do this slow or soon. Just not tonight though, she needs to sleep once she comes down off her adrenaline.

Manny asks about her comfort. She rests her head on his chest and listens to his heart.

“This is great Manny. Um, I might fall asleep though. Not because of you, but because down deep I’m like exhausted and need to recover from working all weekend.”

She knows she’s pressed against him. She rests her hand on his leg because it needs to go somewhere. She’s resigned, she hopes he’s a generous lover, not like the boys she’s been with. She fades more into sleep.

Back
Top Bottom