Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Dungeon Crawls and Death (Looking for a player for a 1 on 1 system game. Mostly DnD)

ZeroSic

Star
I am looking to run a 1 on 1 system game for 1-3 female adventurers (Your character or characters). The heroines of the game will explore the land in a sandbox style game. They will travel to places, delve into dungeons, slay monsters, overcome traps, get loot and meet their gruesome deaths at the hands of the monsters, villains, traps and just plain bad luck. The kinks I am craving is gore and death. Because of that combat would be descriptive and somewhat brutal. I should also mention that I would like it if the characters in question are dressed in revealing outfits. Scalies and Furry characters are also welcome.

This being said though I want to make one thing very clear. I DO NOT like forcing deaths or failures. The game isn't just going to be RPing the heroines in unwinnable situations. That is not fun. The reason I refer to this RP request is as "A game" because I want to run a proper game with dice rolls, stats and character sheets. It's a sandbox style game so you will have a great deal of freedom to choose what you wish to do and your success and failure in doing that would be determined by your choices and by dice rolls. I will not railroad you to unwinnable situations. I am not here to simply kill your character. I want to be a DM running a game that I hope would be fun even if you take out all the smut. As a DM I do not run super realistic games (if that was not obvious already). Now the world by itself will make logical sense and does follow its own "cause and effect". However if you want hyper accurate Economy that is not something I usually do. Prices for things in my games are more based on other things of the same category rather than any economic state of the land. I also tend to describe combat in an over-the-top kind of way. Think of how in the Mortal Kombat games, X-ray moves do things that should kill anyone but the fighters still jump up and keep fighting like it was nothing. If the second point stretches your suspension of disbelief too much though, we can discuss that. The economy though, that won't be something I will change. I would rather spend the time on dungeon and quest design than spend it to try and make a realistic economy. So be prepared for a small hut to cost as much as a magic sword.

For me, I am most comfortable with shorter but more frequent posts. I can make my posts longer if that is what you want. As a DM, My average post length would be in the 7-10 sentence range. Again, this can be bumped up on request. I can make multiple posts a day though I don't expect that frequency from my player. I expect around one post per 2-3 days on average. I don't have any preference when it comes to post length from my player. I don't mind short one-liners even, as long as there is an action I can work with. I also don't mind bad grammar or spelling as long as I can still understand what you're saying. I do expect that my player will not ghost though. I don't mind long pauses in RP if I get a heads up. If you will be gone for a while or even just lose interest, a simple PM letting me know would be enough, instead of just disappearing out of the blue and stopping posting completely and suddenly. I will play on this site and mostly prefer PMs though I can also play in threads if that's what you want.

Given the dark nature of the RP, I should mention somethings that I do NOT like at all:

>Underage Stuff
>Scat or Watersports or puke.
>Vore of any and all kinds for any reason (Sexual or otherwise)

Now I realize that I have been very vague about the world I wish to run my player through. That is because there are a few worlds I might like to run. So I am including details about the world itself here:

System: DnD 5E (with some homebrew)
Races: Humans, Elves (Lives up to 100) , Half-Orcs, Tabaxi, Leonin, Yuan-Ti, Lizardfolk, Dragonborn, Beastfolk (If you want to play as a furry/scalie),

Cyrean is a land of rolling fields, lush forests, great lakes, tall mountains and great cities. While it is plagued by common dangers such as goblins, bandits and monsters; it is mostly a peaceful land. However, even in the relative peaceful land there is much danger and adventure to be found. Ancient myths that may hold some truth to it, lost ruins full of wonderous treasure, caves full of goblin warbands and schemes of cultists and the nobility. In this land of adventure, create a legend for yourself and carve your own place in the world.

Cyrean is a world based heavily on Cyrodil from the game Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. The idea behind this world is to take many of the quest lines and locations from Oblivion and make it more reactive to player choice. While in the video game, there may be only one or two ways to do things and quests generally don't interact with the world in a major way, here this is not the case. Here the goal is to have player choices visibly change the world and the way quests happen. I am not calling it "Elder Scrolls DnD" because a portion of the lore and ways the world works have been changed to better run the game as a truly free TTRPG Sandbox game DnD 5E. Because of this, knowledge of the Elder Scrolls: Oblivion isn't required. However you will notice a lot of familiar characters if you have played that game before.

Races: Humans, Elves (Lives up to 100) , Orcs, Tieflings, Beastfolk (If you want to play as a furry/scalie), Other (to be discussed)

Welcome to the barbaric lands of Beriosa. Kingdoms and fort towns serve as pockets of law and civilization in this land otherwise surrounded by hostile nature. The wilderness is home to horrors, ancient ruins of a bygone age and criminals. Most kingdoms usually keep to themselves with very few people from other races there. The kingdoms of elves, orcs, various beastfolk, humans and genasi don't like each other. However, given the hostile world they inhabit, no one wishes to engage in all out open warfare. So the mercenary business booms in Beriosa. Noblemen and peasants alike need mercenaries to do work that either can't tie back to them or that are too dangerous. This makes for the perfect environment for someone to try and carve their own name in the world.

The five kingdoms are arranged like the 5 arms of a star. At the center is the Dark Keep, an ancient dungeon that stands as a reminder of the time when the 5 kingdoms were friends. Mutated monsters roam the halls of the Dark Keep now and of the many women that ventured into it, very few made it back. None of them made it to the deepest level.

The aesthetic of Beriosa is very Conan-esque. In Beriosa, you can travel between the kingdoms and engage with the people there. Take quests to earn gold, explore the wilderness or dive into dungeons. The choice is yours.

Races: Humans, Elves (Lives up to 100) , Orcs, Tieflings, Beastfolk (If you want to play as a furry/scalie)

This setting is a bit of a departure from the more open nature of the others presented. It instead offers a more "gamey" and "Rogue-like" feel. The Death Dungeon is a mega dungeon that goes deeper than anyone knows. At the top of it, is a massive tavern set up with magic mirrors to watch the adventures of the dungeon delvers. The tavern serves as a gathering point for adventurers of all backgrounds. You can recruit a party and go down in to the mega dungeon, either to fulfill take on a quest line or to see how deep you can go. The dungeon can take wild and strange forms the further you go. In the end, what will you find at the bottom?

If any of these settings sound like something you'd like to play in, PM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom