Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female I want to make you bark. (petgirl/petplay search)

Puppygirlwhisperer

Planetoid
Hello!

I've been roleplaying for a very long time. Almost two decades now. I'm going to keep this thread pretty simple. I want to find a partner for a petgirl/petplay RP. I may be interested in other ideas that you have, but my main focus is trying to find RP's revolving around that kink. I have a few rough ideas.

1. A scientist is creating a collar that can control the mind and body of the person wearing it. He decides to try it out on his lab assistant and sees how well it works, and then decides to have a little fun that soon turns into a full time thing.

2. A gang lord has kidnapped the daughter of a rival gang, a much weaker gang, to make an example. Instead of killing her though, he decides to keep her as his pet and always at his side.

3. A Warlord has taken over a Kingdom and decides that the Princess and his sisters would be worth keeping as his personal pets.

4. YC Makes a bet with mine, and loses. She didn't realize though just how serious he was about keeping her as a pet, and now stuck in a bitchsuit (or heavily modified through magic) she can't sign the contract to release herself.

5. A wandering warrior visits a brothel and finds a woman there that begs him to take her with him. He doesn't want to do it at first, but she pleads that she'll do anything as she wants to escape. So, he makes her a deal that if she comes along as his pet he will let her.

Wouldn't mind trying out something in a Star Wars setting. That could be fun.

Kinks:

Bondage (Both light and extreme)
Body Modification (tattoos, piercings, limb shortening, adding tails and ears, breast and ass implants pretty much anything and everything)
Mind Control/Brainwashing
Inanimate TF
Cock Worship

I'm willing to play all kinds of characters. Cruel doms, sweet dom's, ugly ones, monster ones, pretty much anything. I'm also up for other RP's too that don't revolve around petplay if they seem interesting enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom