Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chiyo-chan's Country [Lyni x Ryu_Momo]

Lynisedel

Super-Earth
Chiyo sighed as she laid down the bag she carried to school. She laid face down on the couch in the house her friends let her stay in. They weren't quite her friends but the son of one of her parents friends who lived here in America. She had been going to college for a good eight months and was about fourteen now. She was exasperated, mainly because she found even the classes here boring.

Ryu smiled softly as he came into the room, seeing her on the couch. His short black hair was a bit messy but still sort of a cool look to it,"Hey, when'd you get back?" he asked, his japanese accent thick, since he had come to the states with her,"I haven't had time to make dinner..." he said with a soft chuckle, moving towards the kitchen. His ice blue eyes where really distinguishing as he began to cook.

"I can help." She sat up from the couch and peered over into the kitchen. "I really do know how to cook, I like to think I'm good at it." She stands up off of the couch and walks around the furniture to the kitchen. "What do you need me to do?" She asks as she rolls up her sleeves.

He chuckled a bit, looking over to her,"Uh uh... you're a guest here..." he said, pushing her into a seat,"What kind of a host would I be if I made you do any work?" he said with a soft chuckle, moving to the fridge and starting to grab some things. It'd been a good while since she had first gotten there, but he still liked to treat her like a guest, knowing it would annoy her a bit.

"Well I'm going to be here a good 6 or seven more years to get my doctorate." Her family had the money and she herself had the time to be in college for the long haul. She was still short for her age, only at about 4'7 and was knocked into the chair easily. Fortunately she had started puberty the only problem was her old friends weren't around to care. "So I doubt you plan on making dinner every day for the next half-a-decade at least do you?"

He smirked softly,"I know I can't... but come on... you know how it is... some habits die hard." he said with a chuckle as he started to cook. She had come to visit him a few times before, mostly over the summer, and he was used to cooking for her while she watched cartoons or played games or something. He knew it wouldn't be forever, but he was glad to still be able to do these sort of little things every now and then.

"Fine.... but I get to help next time ok?" She crosses her arms while sitting on the chair. She watches intently as he starts dinner mentally going over what he was doing and of she knew how to make it properly.

He chuckled,"Fine fine... how about you do me a favor and start setting the table..." he said, sticking out his tounge a bit as he put some rice in the cooker,"And once your done with that... grab some drinks from the fridge." he said as he gave a teasing sort of look at her.

"Alright, where is all that... the plates and drinks?" She starts checking all the low cabinets for anything to use. She tries to reach some of the cabinets above the counter to no avail. "I really hope they aren't up here." She strains to say as she reachs standing on her toes.

He chuckled as he watched her, knowing she'd never reach. He moved behind her, opening the cabinet and pulling down some plates for her,"Here..." he said softly. He gave her a soft smile. They'd been friends forever, and he had always thought of her as a nice girl, he just wished she had been a bit older when they had met, things might've been different if she had been.

Chiyo takes the stack of plates, her face turns red from being embarassed expecting him to make a comment. "So.... where are the drinks." She hated to ask since she had been here a few times, but things like that didn't really matter to her before. She starts setting plates on the table as she listens to him.

He thought about it for a bit, before smiling,"You know... this calls for something, special." he said, moving to the cellar door,"Keep an eye on the food... I'll be right back." he said as he dissapeared behind the door. His family had a collection of wines, ment for special occasions, and he felt this would be good. He looked around a bit, finding a good one before making his way back towards the kitchen.

Chiyo was paying strict attention to the food, making sure it wouldn't get burned. "So what did you get." She had a slight suspicion but gave him the benefit of the doubt. "You know I'm not old enough for alcohol right?" She frowned as she noticed the bottle he had.

He stuck out his tounge as he set the bottle down,"Scaredy cat..." he teased as he moved to the food, checking it a bit,"Besides... it's just gonna be you and me tonight... who'll know?" he said as he grabbed some glasses and put them near the bottle,"Pour us a glass... unless you're too afraid..." he teased as he began to put the food onto some plates.

"I'm not scared." She insists, as she reaches for the bottle, removing the top and leans it over to pour the glasses. "Like you said, it's just us tonight." She finishes puring the glasses and sets the bottle back down on the table.

He smiled, moving and putting the plates down,"Hmmm... well, you put the wine in the glasses..." he said as he sat down,"But the next part shows your true courage..." he said, taking his and taking a soft sip. He'd grown up around it, so he was used to the wine, but he didn't know how well she'd be able to tolerate the alcohol, but he knew he'd find out.

She takes the glass and raises it up, looking at the red liquid inside. She brings the glass up and takes a sip, the taste of it bothered her but she didn't really feel the effects of the alcohol yet. "See? I can drink it.

He chuckled, giving a soft clap,"Bravo, bravo..." he teased as he began to eat. He knew that someone her size, drinking a glass of wine would probably get her a little tipsy, but he figured why not, what would be the worse thing that could happen, she'd get a bit sick and he'd put her in her bed at the end of the night.

Chiyo quickly finishes the whole glass. "I don't think I should have another, I'm underage." She holds her head, feeling a bit awkward as the alcohol starts to take effect.

He chuckled,"Okay, okay..." he said as he grabbed the bottle,"Besides... can't drink too much... it's supposed to be for special reasons only anyways..." he said as he yawned, putting it on the counter as he continued to eat. He watched her, he could already see the slight pink coming to her cheeks from the alcohol starting to take effect.

She starts eating the food, some of it dry. She notices she doesn't have anything else and motions to him. "Hey... could I have another glass of wine, I know I said I shouldn't but it feels like it's getting caught in my throat."

He chuckled a bit,"Uh uh... you said no... and besides, you only get the first glass for free..." he teased as he moved, grabbing some soda from the fridge and pouring her a glass. he didn't know that it was the one his parents had spiked with Jack daniels,"Here..." he said with a soft chuckle.

"Thanks." She reaches for the can and drinks about a third of it to get the dryness out of her throat. "It tastes a bit odd." The soda had been mixed with the alcohol making a sort of sour, sweet taste in the drink.

He shrugs a bit,"Meh... probably nothing..." he said as he yawned, sitting on his chair and continuing to eat. He watched her, not intending to give her more alcohol, but not knowing he had. he sighed softly, knowing that if she got any more she'd probably be uncontrollable.

Her face turns even more pink with the increased alcohol intake. "I think I should go to bed. I feel kind of fuzzy." She leans on the table not feeling well. "Do most people feel like this after one drink?"

Back
Top Bottom