Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What future tech do you wish we had now?

Triss Merigold

Planetoid
If you could have any kind of contraption or tech that would help you with your day to day life, what would it be?

Mine would be instant shower and drying of some kind. Like I walk into a tube like I'm in the Jetsons or something, hit a button and boom, clean and dry.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes I love a long shower or bath. But most days I just want to be clean and dry so I can get more done.

What would your invention be?

I'm still waiting for someone to invent those three seashells from Demolition Man; the ones that somehow replace toilet paper!

If it has to be something for day to day use I guess I'll go with a replicator from star trek, practically a super 3d printer.

Faster than light travel. Would completely break our understanding of physics to be able to travel faster than light

Just kidding, bring on the android sex bots k thx

Replacement or augmentations to limbs. Barrett's gun arm may be a bit unwieldy (where does the ammo come from?!) but I want a cyber arm or two.

Artificial liver, kidneys, stomach, etc. Essentially ability to each chocolate cakes, and tell your liver just to pass through.

Get high, but then be able to flush all the toxins from the body on a whim, or on the timer. Some drugs have half-life of 8 hours. Who has time for that?

But mostly, who needs drugs, if they can eat chocolate icecream non stop?

Back
Top Bottom