GM4F: A free stay at Isla Placer, the world's most elaborate sexual fantasy resort

unintentionaldrowsy42

Super-Earth
(This prompt is always open. It is part of a series and if you enjoy this one, check out the others! Happy to play any of them! And if you'd prefer to reverse the roles and GM for me, I'm also game. Message me on Discord at unintentionaldrowsy42 to chat with me. All characters 18+, no exceptions.)

---

Many people don't know about Isla Placer. It's a few miles off the coast of Cuba, a small but comfortable stretch of land that seems a living contradiction, containing a forest, mountains, beaches, and a desert. The indigenous people of the island, many centuries ago, called it Bibiaga, and the Spanish conquerors called it Isla de San Pedro. It was, at different times, used as a trading post or a military training facility, but it was never permanently inhabited because of the lack of arable farmland.

In 1959-1960, when the Cuban Revolution drove the mafia out of the island, there was a brief attempt to set up a new resort in Isla de San Pedro, which was still controlled by the United States. Some of the infrastructure was built, but the plan was abandoned when it became obvious that plowing down forests to build a small hotel on this land would never be profitable. Still under mob control in the mid-70s, mob boss Giovanni Trentino willed the never-used estate to his youngest son. It was almost an insult to be given a useless piece of land, but Carlo was anxious to prove his worth. He came up with a brilliant idea: Rather than try to attract a large number of customers, he could attract a very small number of super rich clients. He hired men to rebuild the resort, with one hotel room.

Then, he set about pitching his new concept to the super rich. Imagine, an entire island all to yourself. Staff to clean, but you'll never bump into them. A Caribbean paradise with you as the only inhabitant.

Within a few years, the resort of Isla de San Pedro exploded, with the one percent of the one percent renting a week for as much as a million dollars at a time. It quickly became obvious what the purpose was for most guests - it was a sex resort. A place to rekindle romance with your trophy wife, or to take your girlfriend on a "business trip" that your wife will never know about. So Trentino leaned into it. He renamed the resort Isla Placer - Pleasure Island - and made it all about fulfilling fantasies. He now offered packages that would include altering the landscape or infrastructure temporarily and hire actors/prostitutes to play roles. Now, the super rich could fulfill fantasies that weren't possible in a bedroom.

Dream of being a pirate queen? Or pirate slave? Then for a week, Isla Placer will be a pirate stronghold. Have a medieval fantasy? The staff will place a castle facade on the buildings and the forests will be full of knights on horseback. Your fantasy is fucking an alien? Then the mountains will be a distant planet, inhabited by actors in professional makeup. You name it, you got it. If you can afford it.

As profits for Isla Placer skyrocketed, the US government took an interest. They wanted their cut, and the IRS began to aggressively attempt to collect taxes. Mob lawyers figured out a tax dodge: If they allowed a poor person to stay for free, and get all the same services, for a week, they could call it a "charity" and write off major taxes. Was it bullshit? Yeah. Worse bullshit than what America's mega capitalists usually do? Not at all.

Enter our heroine. Somehow, for whatever reason, she is chosen to stay at Isla Placer for a week.

---

Hey there! So basically, I'd like you to play a guest at this resort, and I'll play out the world around you. I have an extensive, complex headcanon for how the resort works, so you're in for a detailed adventure. Please note that I'm looking for high-concept plotlines, not just idle gangbang or free use fantasies. This story will obviously be smutty as hell, but it will still be heavily plotted. I'm looking for someone who can write lots of detail.

Please message me with:

- which of the prompts (from the link above) that you're interested in
- who your character will be (if you like the couple prompt, I'll play your SO, but I still need some detail about him/her/them and some background on your relationship)
- what fantasy she would request

PLEASE NOTE: I'm interested in a story, with conflict and character and development. High-concept drama, in other words, with sex heavily woven in. If your character's fantasy jumps straight into sex (ie, a free-use island) with no storyline, this may not be the prompt for you.

I'm an open book, so questions welcome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom