Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Broodmother / Lair Queen (Hyperpregnancy, Multiple breasts, vaginas, wombs; Unbirth)

Yllande567

Meteorite
Hello, everyone,
hope you are enjoying the summer season, staying hydrated and safe.

Before you read any further, this roleplay is designed only for biological women, i.e. females., i.e. non-transitioned individuals, nobody else.
As the title says, I would like for the RP to focus on turning your character into the ideal, perfect broodmother, birthing facility and lair queen, fully equipped with a large amount of breasts, vaginas and wombs, ideally on an anthro body (lamias, snake women, dragons, centauresses.....). Laws of medicine, biology and physics are completely out of the window, no need to bother with and you are encouraged to let your fantasy run loose. Abundance is the watchword. I want you to bring out all your secret kinks, hidden fantasies, unpublished dreams and all things that make your panties go wet. I will never judge you for anything that you like.

Now come the limitations: I am 31yo myself and from my own experiences RP-ing with the age demographic of 18-25 simply never works, so you need to be at least of 28 years of age or above. You should be used to writing in long, complex sentences at the very minimum, better in paragraphs and ideally in blocks of text. If I send you a 300 word message and you reply with “Sounds nice.“ or “Cool.“ there is no point for us even starting. Quality goes before speed at all times.

I live in the GMT+1 time zone, my Discord is: Lavondys666 #6627. If you like the ideas above, feel free to message me either here or on discord and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom