Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

;l Make me literate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOMBiiE

Star
So basically my literacy has been slipping over the last year or two because I've been getting kind of lazy and haven't spent much time on one single post or role play. But of course I would like to change that and get back into the habit of writing good posts with at least 3 - 4 decent paragraphs in each post. I would ask that you don't expect perfect posts right away since I'm not used to doing literate posts at the moment... if you search through my role plays (which I should add, I haven't done any in quite a while) you will see that my posts have dropped down to 1 - 3 paragraphs per post... which is not very good at all. So please, help cure my illiteracy by role playing with me... I'm willing to do pretty much anything as long as I still play a male character, and you play a female character... both of which being human characters.

Yes, that's right I will only play as a human male unless persuaded otherwise with a good plot and... well, I'm not sure what you could do to persuade me otherwise. I've tried roleplaying as a female character and I wasn't very good at it. And as for furry, well that's just not my thing and I would rather not roleplay it. I don't have many limits when it comes to fetishes, as long as it doesn't involve scat/pee... this should be rather self explanatory and I doubt you will be able to persuade me into even considering such things. I should also repeat that I would like you to play as a female, because well I'm just not into guys... so I'd rather not roleplay about having sex with another guy.

Possible pairings: [I play the character on the left]

Crime;
Serial Killer x Partner < - I'd really like this...
Bank Robber x Getaway Driver/Accomplice < - Or this.
Mobster x Mob boss's daughter
Rapist x Victim

Fantasy;
Warrior x Warrior
Prince x Farmer's daughter
Knight x Princess

Modern day;
Friend x Friend
Room mate x Room mate

[This is just a quick list and will probably be changed later]

If you would like to suggest another pairing, please do, chances are that I would be willing to do it...
Also, please don't feel bad if I have to stop roleplaying with you, it would likely be nothing personal and would probably be that fact that I can't keep up and am just an illiterate tool.

I will only be accepted 2 - 3 roleplays at a time... sorry.

Rabbit hole, faggots.

Ehmagawd, you actually RP.
XD
I'd RP with joo. . .
But I'm on one of my (practically) never-ending yaoi kicks.
: 3
So good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom