Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Double-Up Depo, Pick a Plot, Take a Plot (Craving lesbian furries!)

KeyConcept

Planetoid
Hi there! Been a bit since I made a new request thread, I'm just dropping this base here so I can format it later at home on my laptop!

(Current cravings at the bottom and in my newest bump)

So, I'm wanting a few different wants, some specific some not. If you want a generic sort of plot straight up, then great! If not, and you're willing to take a specific want, then in turn I will do one of yours, even if it involves something I may not normally do! Also, we can take one of my specific wants, such as a fandom craving, and replace the Canon character I'm wanting with a similar oc you may have

Let's get a few rules out of the way.

RULES

Be ready for plenty of smut in my stories. Like, at least 70/30. Maybe more. If that's not your thing, but you really want one of your plots, I'm willing to tone mine down a bit and make smut nonexistent in your plot if you want.

My plots will all be lesbian focused. If your plots are not, then there us a chance you can get me to play a non female, however if you ask me to play the female in a straight relationship I will block you. I may be convinced to do play against a futa, though.

I won't do a Scat based plot for you. And I likely won't play the victim in a bad end scenario.

_____

If you've already read this far, excellent. I'm assuming you're on board to tolerate my kinks so we can scratch yours too. However, I'm not a hard ass. If you don't like a kink, no biggie. As long as at least a few are met I'm super happy.

Also, I'm a switch. Some of the descriptions of my kinks will make it sound like I only like to done by OR to me, but I'll love it both ways tbh

KINKS

Strapons. This is my biggest kink. Especially strapons that cum, and allow the user to experience sensations. In the words of my friend TheUndesirable "I'm a lesbian with a bit of a cum kink and a cock worship one. But I dont really like real dicks. I'm weird."

Dirty Talk. "Cone on baby, hold out just a bit longer, you're doing so good, come on~" Yeah, love that shit. I love sweet dirty talk. Also,call me a whore and degrade me. Of you do both or let me do both, I think you're my BFF

Vape. Yeah, this is fucking weird, so it's definitely not necessary. I just, for whatever fucked up reason, find vaping

a tasty liquid to be attractive. I kinda hate smoking though.

Drugs/Alcohol/Aphrodisiacs. Again, not needing. The only drugs would be, like, Molly or Acid or pot edibles.

Harems. I like playing as the Harem or the center. One of my biggest wants actually involves me playing the Harem. However, I actually preferrrrr

Polyamory. Let multiple girls love each other and be happy.

Fluff. Not really a kink, but I love sappy and sweet romance. Giggly sex in pajamas on a date Night, describing falling asleep with each other. Gets my heart-pussy wet. But I also like...

Noncon/dubcon/blackmail. Yeah, I'm a freak. A real degen.

Comfy sex. Sex in pj's. Sex in a big shirt pushed up over my breasts and my shorts pulled down just enough for you be eating me out on a plush comforter. Oh my God. Yeah. Hell yeah. Fuck yeah.

Breath Play. Choke me a bit. Put a collar on too tight.

A bit of bondage. Handcuffs. Simple rope stuff. Gags and blindfolds.

Passionate sex. I'm scratching your back as you shove your fingers in me, you're yanking my hair to make me kiss you. Pin my tongue with your fingers to shut me up. Shove Me around, push Me into the position you need me to be in. Gods, getting a bit excited...

Taste. This is an odd one. Essentially, I like juices and spit that don't exactly taste natural. I like shotgunning a super tasty vape into my lover's mouth. I want a succubus who's pussy tastes like the best fruit in the world. Prolly my weirdest kink.

_________

Ok, here's the section where I describe what I want. I'm only putting a couple down now, more will likely come tonight whem I format this mess. Two sections: General Wants, not necessarily fandom related, and of course Fandom Wants

GENERAL WANTS

The Country Girl

A country girl goes to a new school. She fucks everyone in sight. Bangs Cheerleaders in the showers, screws emo cuties in the classrooms, GETS fucked by the volleyball coach at her house. I'm down for playing the country girl or the Harem. Can be sweet silly and fluffy or she can be violent and rough.

City Girl

Same premise as above, but reversed. City girl moves to a small town. Then all the country girls want a piece of her. Again, willing to play either side. Can be sweet or dark. Kinda leaning sweet though. Like, a bunch of country girls who've all been afraid to come out of the closet finding bravery in and out and proud girl from the city and all of them going on dates and hot summer nights and... Huh... Ok I really want this to be the sweet version but I'm good either way.

FANDOM WANTS

Victorious- Jade West

Yeah, i got a crush on her. Want her to vent obsessed with my adorable OC.

RWBY

I want my OC to fuck her way through the cast of RWBY. Preferably non/dubcon, but more than happy to make it light and happy or focus on just one girl. NOBODY has ever played a rwby girl for my oc

Last edited:
Bump!

I really want my OC to fuck her way through the cast of RWBY. Preferably non/dubcon, but more than happy to make it light and happy or focus on just one girl. NOBODY has ever played a rwby girl for my oc

Back
Top Bottom