Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts 2022 - The Blackwood Estate

LeaT

Supernova
"Thank you so much Mr. Blackwood." Mina extended her hand in the traditional muggle tradition as she had finally concluded the matter of her family's estate. It had been over 5 years since she lost her parents in a mundane traffic accident. While her lifestyle in the wizarding world was rather mundane, in the muggle world there were lots of questions, the most notable being no visible means of support. Fortunately, Mr. Blackwood being the muggle father of one of her students was able to help her explain away such inconsistencies so that her family home and other personal affects could be dispositioned as her parents might have seen fit. Except for a few sentimental items, the bulk of it went to a muggle charity which her parents had always supported. Mina didn't need the money, her parents being the last real thread to the muggle world for her, she had a hard enough time maintaining her relationships in the magical world without trying to maintain the constant veil of secrecy needed when visiting among the muggles.

Being that Mr. Blackwood was a devoted father, their parting moments soon turned into an impromptu parent/teacher conference so typical in the muggle educational system. She assured the anxious father that his daughter was a fine student. She was about to leave when a dinner invitation was extended. At first she thought it just a courtesy, made by a muggle who didn't understand just how easy travel was for a witch like Mina. But he had been so kind and helpful and his invitation so sincere she couldn't deny him. She could barely remember the last time she had ridden in an automobile, she never had learned to drive one herself. It was comfortable enough though the lack of control on her part was a bit unsettling and the somewhat claustrophobic enclosure antagonized her nervousness. But the Blackwood Estate was impressive by any standards.

Mina had some mild recognition of Nessa, Leslie's mother but they were a fair number of years separated in school and in different houses. But they exchanged pleasantries and the elder Blackwood woman did her best to put the Professor at ease. During dinner she had learned that the Blackwoods had built a secret layer in the cellar of their estate. A place to conceal themselves, and any magic, from those that might be curious about such things.

"Have you been practicing your counter hexes Leslie?" Nessa asked her daughter as the dinner wound down. Mina had always liked Leslie, a promising student who didn't seem to treat DATDA as a joke. Perhaps it was her rather sensible mother that had instilled that sense, while she had been too young to be significantly involved in the wizarding war, she had certainly witnessed some of the horrors first hand. It was Nessa who suggested Mina spend the evening and perhaps work with Leslie in their secret room and help her brush up on her self-defense. "I don't have any pressing matters to attend to, if Leslie is keen, I can certainly do that. It seems the least I can do after all Arran had done for me with settling my affairs." She gave Leslie a smile, not sure how wild the student would be about a 'summer school' lesson of sorts. It was still several weeks before the term was to start.

Leslie was rather surprise to find one of her favorite teacher, professor Mina Augsburg in her house. It was the first time anyone of her Hogwarts professor came to her house. Unlike for muggleborn witches and wizards, her mother being a witch, there was no need for Hogwarts to send a professor to inform her about the magical world when she received her Hogwarts letter. She was quite aware of the magical world and the Hogwarts while growing up.

Her father only had to briefly explain why professor was there and Leslie and her mother easily understood why the professor must have decided to come to her father about taking care of her estate. He was someone who knew about wizarding world and operated in muggle world; a perfect choice to handle muggle estate belonging to magical person. It certainly saved professor from an awkward conversation about her whereabout if she had gone to someone else with no knowledge of magical world. Leslie had enough knowledge of muggle law to know what kind of question they would have asked and in professor Augsburg's case, many of the answers definitely would have looked fishy.

As the subject of Leslie's performance in classes didn't come up, she was sure her father had already asked all the questions he wanted to ask the professor about her. In any case, she had nothing to worry about her academic performance and she knew it. An interesting subject of her secret layer did come up and she was more than happy to explain what she had done. It was her mother's idea to turn the cellar of Blackwood Estate into a room where she could practice magic freely without worrying about any muggle finding out.

Leslie have an unnatural interest in Runes and Rituals, one could even call it an obsession. So, Leslie had taken her mother's concept and had used various kinds of runes to transform the walls into a kind of magical insulator. As a result, any magic done inside the room goes unnoticed from outside. As the ministry of magic had banned most if not all the rituals, even those which were completely harmless, Leslie wanted someplace where she could practice rituals without being detected. So, she had created her secret layer as a result. She had named it as - Leslie's Keep. She of course didn't mention the ritual part to professor, wanting to keep the secret to herself for now. She hadn't even told her mother yet, though she suspected she already knew.

"Yes mom, I have also added some new hexes and counter hexes to my repertoire." Leslie answered her mother. When Nessa suggested the professor to spend the evening and perhaps work with Leslie to brush up on her defense, Leslie seriously wanted the professor to say yes. She knew that the professor was quite good being an ex-auror and having fought against death eaters. She could certainly teach her some useful spells as well as give valuable inputs. So, when the professor agreed, Leslie released a relieved breath she didn't know she was holding. "I will be happy to show you what I know and learn anything you have to teach me, professor."

After dinner, Leslie led the professor to the entrance to their cellar. She went down the stairs and opened the heavy metal door before motioning the professor to go ahead before closing the door behind her. Leslie was quite excited as well as nervous at the same time being alone with professor Augsburg. It was untold fact in the Hogwarts that almost all the boys as well as quite a few girls have a crush on the beautiful and kind hearted professor. Leslie was no exception to that. The fact that she was alone with her crush, made her anxious.

"So professor, what do you think?" she asked.

The dinner was wonderful, the food excellent, and the Blackwoods were pleasant company. She almost regretted having the part with the parents for her 'tutoring' but Leslie was a pleasant enough student and she really was grateful to Arran for his help. So it was easy to have a pleasant smile on her face as Leslie led her to the basement dungeon. She did feel a little anxiety as they went below ground, remembrances of her captivity creeping around the edges of her pleasant mood. It had been a lovely estate, with a not so lovely dungeon that she had been held for over a year. But Leslie was so unlike her jailer that it was fairly easy to keep the bad feelings constrained to the corners of her mind.

Her smile was only partially forced as the heavy metal door closed to shut them in. She could sense the magical dampening of the walls around them. It would be impossible to apparate in or out of this cellar, something that could be both good and bad. "It seems very solid." Professor Augsburg said, not being especially good at sugar coating the faint praise she had for a rather typical wizard cellar.

But when Leslie revealed her secret layer, Mina was immediately drawn to the many runes, only some of which she fully understood. Her breath caught for a moment as she took in the implications of what Leslie had just shown her. These runes would make this an especially safe place for Leslie, she would be difficult to disarm or defeat in her own secret layer. They were amazing, and also quite forbidden. Mina was torn between marvel, menace, and Ministry Policy. If Leslie had been an adult male, she would have her wand out already, suspecting a trap. But she kept her wits and composure and trusted that Leslie hadn't brought her here for any purpose beyond some lessons and perhaps to show off her handiwork a little.

"You would be very difficult to defeat in a room like this, it is like a magical fortress, a keep of sorts." She mused as she gazed at the many runes upon the walls. "It is wise to have such a place of your own, but probably foolish to show it to someone you do not trust implicitly." She shifted her gaze from the runes to look directly at the student. "Does your mother know?" It was something of a loaded question, if Mina had intended to report her, implicating her mother would make it all the more serious.

Professor Augsburg was already nervous about her wand and her continuing ability to control it completely. She knew Leslie to be a very competent witch, probably not a match for the professor on neutral ground, but this was far from neutral. She wondered if Leslie knew of her advantage here, was that why they went deeper than just the cellar and into her secret layer? But soon she would have to acknowledge the stated purpose of their visit, to test the young witch's skill. Mina was having doubts of her own but she couldn't just make an excuse after coming this far.

"Yes professor, besides making the walls like an insulator, the walls also have runes to compact the molecular structure, making them hard enough to be not affected by the strongest spell I can cast." Leslie said proudly. The cellar, her secret layer, was the proof of how much knowledgeable Leslie was when it came to Runes. She definitely wasn't at master level, but her knowledge of rare and centuries old unused runes is far beyond someone with mastery in Runes, especially from British Ministry of Magic.

However, all the runes carved on the walls weren't only for turning them into magic insulator or making them strong hard, no, many runes had other uses too. A particular set of runes was responsible for filling up Leslie's magical reserves when she was inside the room from the magic used. She had carved those runes with the mixture of magical ink and her own blood before performing a ritual which connected her to the magic absorbed by the walls. It of course didn't give back Leslie the entire magical energy used for a spell, but around twenty to thirty percent. Nonetheless, it made sure that Leslie wouldn't tire out easily inside her secret layer.

The professor must have realized something similar as she summarized the room as a magical fortress, though she doubted the DADA professor could make out the use of each individual runes in the room, it was impressive nonetheless. She of course didn't mention the ritual or the rune to professor; like all blood related rituals, it was also illegal and could lead to a hefty fine along with few years of jail time. She was sure the professor wouldn't report her, however it was always better to be safe than sorry.

"It's not only about a place where I could practice magic without anyone the wiser, professor." she said looking into Mina's eyes, "It's also about having a safe place for me, my family and my friends if need be in case of emergency. I am sure you can understand the usefulness of having such a place." Leslie knew that the professor fought against death eaters and was sure she would understand an advantage such a room can give a person. "And I do trust you professor, implicitly... It is why I brought you here to show you my secret room after all."

She paused for few moments before adding, "As for my mother, I didn't want to burden her with the knowledge except that the room is kind of a magical insulator where magic can be freely used and the room can be used as a safe place in case of emergency."

"I know it will be rather hard for someone with my age and knowledge to defeat me here... however you have years of practical experience and knowledge over mine. So, I think it just balances the scale a little." She remained silent for few moments before a sudden idea came into her mind which excited her and made her little nervous at the same time. "What about a wager to keep things interesting professor... We duel, if I lose I will help you grade the DADA assignments for first, second and third year students. You know I can easily do it. Or I can do or help you with anything else you want for that matter... If I win however, I want your help with a lesson. You see professor, I recently found something I am interested in and I want someone I trust help me explore it."

Her heart began beating faster and faster in her chest as she asked, "So, what do you say, professor? are you up for it?"

Mina listened to the student's rationale for her forbidden behavior and accepted it as a sensible precaution in uncertain times. She was content that the girl understood the seriousness of what she was doing and the need for secrecy. She was also flattered at the sense of trust she expressed in her teacher. Leslie wasn't in her house, but she was a promising student from a good family, she liked her as well.

Leslie was correct about Mina's understanding of the runes, she knew enough to suspect but not be certain about certain things and few of the details. She was beginning to respond to Leslie's inherent charm and as the wager was proposed she smiled at the girl despite her cheek. "Well I hate to see you lose valuable free time, but I do hate grading." She said, warming up to the idea. "But I should warn you, with such a prize offered, I'm inclined to fight dirty." Her smile was well beyond any professional teacher/student look she had given the star pupil in the past. But Leslie was after all, challenging her on near peer conditions so it was time to take the gloves off to use a muggle phrase.

"Yes! I'm up for it." She said, almost giggling at the excitement of it. She pulled out her wand and with a small wave transformed her rather conservative dress to a more modern day exercise attire and trainers in Hufflepuff colors. She brushed her long hair behind her and stood tall, wand at the ready. She watched as Leslie prepared herself for their duel, admiring her young body but kept her gaze fierce and intimidating to an extent.

"On three." She said, following the usual practice form for DADA sparring. "One, two..." Instead of saying three however, she flicked her wand and threw Leslie against the far wall with a laugh. "I did warn you." She said, laughter still in her voice. It was a good lesson for the younger woman, the bad guys rarely fought fair after all.

The sexy smile Mina gave her was nothing like Leslie had ever seen before on her professor's face and it made her heart flutter. Leslie wasn't ready for what happen next either. She watched as professor Augsburg transformed her cloths into muggle exercise attire which clung to her every curve, accentuating them. Much similar to what she was wearing at the moment. Leslie was pretty sure she was the first one, at least amongst Hogwarts students to watch professor Augsburg in such an attire. It was more that enough to fuel many of her fantasies for days to come.

Clearing her head of the naught thoughts about her professor, Leslie removed the jacket she was wearing over her sports bar and began to stretch a bit go get blood pumping in her veins. When she was done, she stood in front of Mina with her feet at slight distance from one another, her head slightly leaned forward and wand in hand ready to defect any spell that came her way. She gave a nod as the DADA professor started counting. On the count of two, professor fired a spell which hit her square in the chest having no time to dodge, landing her against the wall. She had expected professor to play dirty, Mina had said the same herself, however Leslie hadn't expected her to play dirty right from the start. She should have though.

'Always expect the unexpected' she repeated in her mind.

Leslie groan as she rolled to the side before standing up quickly, wand at the ready if Mina followed through another spell. "You did professor and you won't be catching me off-guard using similar tactics in future." Leslie then silently fired a simple spell chain to start the duel from her end, Expelliarmus, Incarcerous followed by a Depulso spell. The spell chaining is especially useful if a person conjured a shield and let it disappear after the first spell hit it; the remaining spells could still do their job.

Last edited:
It was not as if Mina had never seen an infatuated female student in her few years at Hogwarts. She knew the look and appreciated it for what it was, but such things needed to be kept discreet. But they also worked as a useful distraction for an opponent. It was unlikely Leslie would fall for such a cheap trick again, which was good for her in the long run, but did little to help Mina in what was likely to be a rather challenging duel. She wouldn't normally set herself up on such unfavorable territory for a dual, but she did trust Leslie, though perhaps not as much as the student trusted her professor.

She gave Leslie a knowing smile as she recovered, it was clear the lesson had been learned. "I hope not." She replied, expressing a hint of disappointment in her pupil that she had gotten away with it the first time. She suspected that sting might be another distraction for the impressionable young witch. She was prepared for Leslie to come out swinging with a chain of spells. The first was so predictable her own wand was countering it before the word was fully formed on Leslie's rather luscious lips. Mina felt the pull on her limbs as the next spell washed over her with surprising strength, probably due to some rune influence. She didn't totally fight it, feeling her legs entwined, immobilizing her. But she kept her arms free to be able to continue to defend herself and focused instead on the third of Leslie's initial offensive. It was clever and unexpected to be paired with a near opposite just prior. Mina was felt herself lucky in that had she completely defeated Incarcerous, she would have been unlikely to keep her footing from Depulso. It was a clever combination and Mina felt lucky to be on her feet.

She did find the need to readjust her sports bra, which was nearly pulled up and off of her by the force of Leslie's last spell. Her underboob showed a bit and she groped for it with her free hand but her lips and wand hand stayed busy. Petrificus Totalus her annunciation was crisp and forceful as she closed the distance between them to press her advantage if one occured. She followed quickly with Titillando! thinking herself clever in her own pairing and hoped she might snatch the girl's wand from her own hand if either were adequately successful. But her offensive was not purely magical either, as she neared her foe, she swept her leg in a circular motion, intending to take Leslie's feet out from under her. Some witches and wizards forgot that the physical was fair game in pressing an advantage.

Leslie didn't expect to get her professor on her first spell chain, Mina had far too much practical experience on the field for that to actually happen but she was pleased nonetheless when her second spell did hit professor, though effect wasn't as profound as she wanted it to. Leslie was momentarily distracted by her second spell pulling up her professor's sports bra to reveal the supple flesh underneath. It would have cost her dearly if not for her instinct which screamed danger causing her to roll to her right side avoiding the next spell from Mina's wand.

Leslie was confident that her professor was quite adapt in casting spells silently, so there was no need for her to announce her spell. So, either she was doing that thinking of giving Leslie a fighting chance assuming she could easily take on her student or it was to mislead her. Leslie could bet her money on the later. It was kind of clever strategy, pronouncing spells at first and giving the opponent a false sense of security of knowing the spells used so the opponent could counter it easily and then slipping in a silent spell when the opponent least expect it. The DADA Professor had already proven that she could and would play dirty, so Leslie decided to be on her guard for any such unexpected spells.

She quickly conjured a shield as soon as she stood up from her roll to protect herself from Mina's Titillando. One would think, a tickling hex had no use in a duel but Leslie wasn't one of them and she now knew Mina wasn't either. Few of Leslie's own spell chains had that spell; it worked as rather splendid distraction for the opponent, giving the caster time to prepare his/her next spell.

Leslie had taken to practicing dueling with practice dummies. She had also taken it a step further by carving the Runes on those dummies which allowed them to move around, though limitedly, and fire spells at random. It was only thanks to the instincts born out of those training sessions that she was able to jump quickly, avoiding landing on her ass as professor swept her leg under her. She quickly took few steps back and fired Pluma Tactus at the floor near professors legs. It was a spell she had found in a book called Pleasuring Touch which she had discovered in her mother's secret stash of books along with few smutty romance novels. The book had contained many spells for replicating the pleasant sensations that could be used for pleasuring a man or woman alike. Leslie, being a Ravenclaw she was, had devour the book like witch possessed.

The spell she cast, replicates the sensation of moving a soft feather across one's body, especially sensitive areas like neck and underside of thighs. The spell had a three foot radius area of effect if not cast on the victim directly, but it reduced the time it would be active for to one minute. Leslie could of course had gotten the prolonged effect if she had hit Mina directly, but there was always a chance the professor would have erected a shield. By firing the spell at the floor, she was sure the spell would affect professor for a minute at the very least.

Leslie's early success told Mina just what she needed to know, she couldn't treat this girl like a student if she was going to have a chance at subduing her. The girl was quick so it was no time for precision or finesse. Her wand arm made a broad X as she focused her eyes upon Leslie's chest. It was a Cat's Claw Curse which would rake the girl's body like the eponymous feline appendage. It would leave no mark but would hurt like hell, giving the sensation of being clawed. It was a cruel curse, though not forbidden by any means, but it upped the ante and would signal to her student that she was being treated as an adult today. It was also curiously more effective on inanimate objects, such that it would tear the clothes of the victim as if actually shorn by a great cat. Her first swipe sparked across Leslie's shield dissipating the magical protection, leaving her vulnerable as the second raked across the girl's chest, sending searing pain for several moments and slitting the sports bra material in three diagonal lines providing an enticing yet woefully incomplete view of her breasts.

Mina retreated judiciously as it became clear she would need to take this duel more seriously than she had expected. It was then she felt the affects of a spell she had never experienced. It was subtle, very subtle, but the effect was undeniable. Though Mina's focus on the duel somewhat minimized her audible pleasure, Leslie would easily notice her hardened nipples protruding through the form fitting sports bra which they hadn't prior to her spell. But two could play at that game.

Mina couldn't help but smile as she cast her next spell, it was a transformation spell that would transform Leslie's perspiration into female pixie musk. It would be nearly unnoticeable except for the faint hint of a Cornish woodland. Next she summoned the Cornish Pixies, a half dozen of the pesky but strong creatures. They appeared ready to unleash their own brand of chaos upon the room at large but in barely a moment they took to Leslie's scent and pounced upon her. While two went for her ears and pixie's are prone to do, attempting to suspend her by them, the others went for arms and legs. Their actions somewhat distracted by their incessant humping of whatever part of her they could thrust their little hips at. Little blue hands reached into the fresh tears of her sports bra, teasing tit flesh and tweaking nipples. The two on her legs humped their way up to her waist and began tugging her pants down.

Mina took a brief moment to straighten her own clothing out from the earlier spell. She gave Leslie a satisfied smirk as the girl could try to cast another spell or keep her clothes, it was unlikely she could do both. She then very deliberately cast Titillando once more, thinking it suited the moment.

Leslie had no time to watch effects of her spell on Mina as she returned fired with a powerful and painful curse. Though Leslie quickly erected a shield, it was only enough to stop the first assault. The shield wasn't the strongest she could conjure, but the quickest one as she had no time to concentrate. She staggered back a little under the power of the curse as it dissipated her shield which was enough of a distraction for Mina to land another hit on her. She groaned as her body wracked with a sever pain. It proved to Leslie that the professor wasn't pulling her punches now and was talking her seriously.

The professor again proved the same fact as she pressed the opening she had created and Leslie was hit with another spell. For a second Leslies thought that the spell failed as it had no obvious effects, but quickly dismissed the thought. Mina was far too experienced for her spells to failed. She was of course proven right as the Cornish pixies her professor summoned attacked her. Those small devilish creatures weren't known for targeting a specific target unless being attracted to something. The way those pesky little buggers began humping her body, she knew exactly what her professor's latest spell did.

A moan escaped her throat as she felt small hands on the naked flesh of her breasts, tweaking her nipples over the material of sports bra. She looked down and noticed her slitted sports bra in three diagonal slashes which she had missed before. She didn't have time to dwell on it though, as she saw a purple colored spell, which she recognized as Titillando, coming towards her. She had only a split second to decide whether she should keep her cloths or cast a shield to protect herself and expose more of her body to the professor. With being naked with the professor being her end goal, it truly wasn't even a hard decision for her.

The spell dissipated harmlessly on her shield meanwhile the two Cornish pixies tugging at her pants, pulled it down to expose her black lace G-string thong. It was a split second decision; Leslie knew she needed to distract Mina with something, other than her panties of course, otherwise by the time she took care Cornish pixies, Mina would have enough time to totally incapacitate her, costing her the duel. So, she gave the professor her sexy smile as she quickly raised her wand, closed her eyes and cast Lumos Maxima. A blinding flash of bright white light was produced from her wand tip, illuminating the whole room and blinding the professor momentarily along with the little devils.

Wanting to get her mobility back and not wanting to waste time pulling up her pants, she quickly vanished them before focusing on the freely floating Cornish pixies. Using the distraction, she cast freezing charm, immobilizing them, before she vanished them all as they were summoned creatures. She then turned her attention back to Mina and cursed as the professor was on her by the time she took care of the pixies. Though, it seemed the DADA professor hadn't expected an underhanded tactic like this, as she wasn't completely recovered yet from the blinding flash and was moving in blind. Struggling, they fell down on the floor. Leslie was still more aware of the two and raised her want to fired a spell, Auge calor, which impacted on Mina's pants. The spell was a bit of a cruel curse, which increases the temperature of the object it hit per second passed. The only way out of the curse was to either suffer for ten minutes which was the duration of the spell or remove that piece of clothing altogether. The counter curse did exist but it would take too long to cast making it impractical to use during the duel. She was pretty sure the professor was aware of the curse and was excited to see how she would react.

Leslie only had enough control while the professor's spell worked on her nether lips, to follow up with a not so strong banishing charm which threw professor against the wall followed by a modified version of Pluma Tactus spell, which in addition to feather, also replicated a sensation of being touched by soft fingers at the sensitive places.

Last edited:
The duel was becoming more of a brawl, a sloppy one at that, but sometimes that is how these things go and Mina was pleased at Leslie's performance. It is always a bittersweet feeling when a pupil approaches or exceeds the skill of their teacher. But Mina felt at the moment she had the contest in hand as Leslie struggled with the over sexed pixies. She should not have paused to enjoy her handiwork but it was hard not to enjoy the sight of the lovely blonde being humped and molested by the horny blue troublemakers.

The professor's eyes were naturally drawn to the additional exposed flesh of the student as she had decided to sacrifice modesty for defense against further helplessness in the hands of the pixies. Such tactics might be difficult to explain to an O.W.L. board, but this being such an undercover lesson, she doubted it would come up in her reviews. But it was a distraction that she didn't need. Fortunately, her opponent offered up the solution. Being blinded by the sudden flash may seem a disadvantage to the older woman, but it allowed her to focus on duel instead of the soft curves of Leslie's supple ass, contrasting with her black thong.

In that moment of mental clarity she lunged forward towards the blinding light, groping to make contact with her foe. Reaching blind her hand found the shredded front of her sports bra, her fingers immediately gripped the damaged material and she gave her a tug, hoping to slam them together so she didn't have to aim her spell with her temporarily lost vision. But the material was no longer a match for an adrenaline induced pull from the increasingly desperate professor and it simply shredded, freeing the blondes breasts to the open air of the cellar. But there was enough inertia to pull the teen into her arms even as she was dispelling the blue hoard. Both women tumbled onto the floor, Leslie was now in just her thong and what was left of her sports bra that now looked more like an open front vest than a supportive garment.

They both cast at the same time. Mina used a spell she knew well but had never used in a dual. The same combination that she used to bring herself to climax when she was alone and in need. While it had the advantage of not needing to be aimed, it had the disadvantage of affecting both of them in much the same way. A soft yet energetic twirling sensation began to probe both their nether lips. It never failed to moisten Mina's inner lips, puffing them out to expose her pink folds and engorging her clit to full blossom. It was a sensation she had experienced many times, though never with her pants suddenly seeming on fire.

The need to vanish her own form fitting pants before suffering the intense heat in her most sensitive and increasing aroused private places, prevented her from following with the magical thrusts that for her always followed. But before she could continue, Leslie's banishing charm launched her off the younger woman and threw her against the wall. She might have recovered but Mina made the mistake of continuing her previous attempt at magical thrusts but with distance between them, her pleasure magic only worked on her own already sensitive sex. It was compounded by the cleverly modified Pluma Tactus with the result that Mina now lay on the floor, hips rocking and near ecstacy as Leslie got a chance to recover. Assuming she wasn't too distracted by the site of her instructor laying on the floor in her sports bra and black high cut panties. Mina still held her wand, but she didn't cast a next charm or hex, her body and mind seemingly in thrall to both witches' magical pleasuring.

Leslie moaned as her body was being pleasured by a familiar twirling sensation. She was quite familiar with the spell herself, after all it had become one of her favorite spell to get off, after she had read it from the book. As much as she wanted to just lay there and allow the spell to take her to the heights of pleasure, she had a task to do. She quickly fired the counter, stopping the pleasant sensation she was feeling.

Though she wouldn't have minded Mina on top of her in a more pleasant circumstances, she was in a duel and there a far greater prize if she won. With that thought, Leslie pulled herself up and surveyed the condition she was in, more specifically her cloths. She herself had vanished her pants and Mina was responsible for her tattered bra which was hanging from her shoulder like an open front jacket rather than doing it's job of holding her breasts. The only piece of clothing saving Leslie's modesty was her g-string thong.

A shiver ran down her body as she realized that she was almost naked in front of her crush. She was saved from any further thoughts as she heard a moan coming from other end of the room. She looked and watched transfixed as DADA professor lay there on the floor in only her sports bra and black high cut panties, her body writhing in pure ecstasy as she moaned like a Knockturn alley whore. It was the single most erotic scene she had even imagined much less seen in person. Obviously, her spell mixed with professor's own was driving her crazy.

'Get hold of yourself Leslie.' she shouted in her mind before she shook her head, getting hold of herself. Professor was completely vulnerable and it was the perfect time for Leslie to end the duel becoming a winner. She raised her wand and as fast as she could, silently cast one of her spell chain, Expelliarmus, Stupefy, Incarcerous. She didn't want to take any chances if the professor somehow managed to stop the first two.

The professor must have been rather distracted and more out of it than she had initially thought as all her spell hit their mark, leaving professor stunned, bound with ropes and without a wand. As she caught Mina's wand which had flown towards her after disarming charm, a wicked idea came to her mind. She didn't cancel the two spells pleasuring the professor but silently cast yet another spell called Gaudens Negata, which would not allow professor to achieve an orgasm no matter how much the other two spells stimulated her.

She waited few moments before approaching Mina. "Do you yield professor?" she asked leaning down and looking into her eyes. She knew very well that the professor won't be able to do much but writhe against the ropes. It was rather arousing site.

Last edited:
Hearing Leslie's moans of pleasure mix with her own gave her some hope of prevailing in this contest. It had been hard fought so far and while Mina had a few tricks up her sleeve she knew it was beginning to be a very close contest. She hoped the young student would succumb to the pleasure as she was so tempted to do herself. But the younger witch recovered quickly and fired off her spells before Mina had a chance to do the same. She was a devilishly quick caster, Mina wondered if it had something to do with the runes that she didn't recognize. But before she knew it she was stunned and her awareness of what was going on was temporarily muddled. The first thing she felt as she recovered was a deep pleasure at her nether lips, penetrating deep into her core. She could feel her hips rocking rhythmically to the pleasure but something was wrong. She was bound! Her mind began to realize her predicament but it was so hard to focus as she knew she was approaching her climax. But she was bound! That thought kept creeping back into her mind with the realization she should probably do something about it. Deep in the recesses of her mind she knew she didn't have time to cum, she had something else to do. Oh yes the duel.

Despite the pleasure, Mina could easily cast...what? Her fingers gripped, her wrist flicked, but there was nothing there, no wand! It was then that a topless Leslie came into view holding two wands. That wasn't a good sign but still Mina had a dopey smile on her face as she knew she was on the very cusp of climax, any moment now. But she didn't cum, what the hell was going on? Then Leslie asked if she would yield. "She laughed, somewhat maniacally, an overreaction between desperate moans of pleasure. That dear girl, she didn't know the Mina would never yield, she had been held prisoner for a year and never yielded. There was no torture this child could devise for her that she couldn't endure. "Merlin's..." She panted with pleasure as if willing herself to climax. "...pants that feels so...mmmm" She was having trouble speaking as her body writhed against the magical bonds of Leslie's spell.

This display went on for several moments with Mina suspended on the crest of a wave that just wouldn't break. "W...ww....why...!!!!" She cried out loudly, it was fortunate the room was sound proof or she would have been heard in the attic of Blackwood Estate. "Why....can't...unnnggghhh....I......c...c....cum??!!" Pain she could endure, but this was an agony of intense pleasure that her body and mind were ill equipped to resist. She forced her eyes to focus on her promising student, standing above her. "T...thi....this...nnngghhh...was...you?" She exclaimed as her hips rocked lewdly as if she were trying to grind herself against one of the many magical ropes binding her to push her over the edge. But she just couldn't get there. "P...please...." She couldn't form the words any longer as she began to moan like a harpy in heat.

Mina's reaction to her question wasn't something she had expected though she was correct in her assumption that the professor wouldn't yield this easily. Her reaction was more of a cross between a laugh and a moan; no doubt resulted from the two spells working overtime to make professor reach that point of no return with her own last spell making it impossible to achieve. It was further proved true by the professor asking why can't I cum; Leslie couldn't imagine her kind hearted and loving professor saying something like that. The lust might be clouding her mind more she had expected. Then again, in their duel, professor was quite devious with those tiny little devil creatures, so the professor might have been more kinky than she had originally thought.

"Yup, it's me." Leslie replied back, bowing her head like someone would do after ending the performance. "Your truly!"

Now that she was standing far too close to the professor, the site looked even more erotic. Someone could say, Leslie was getting drunk by the site of her DADA professor moaning, groaning and squirming, and they would be correct. Mina was beautiful, there was no doubt about it, but watching her writhe there on the floor in only her bra and panties, she looked like an incarnate of Lady Aphrodite herself, gracing this mortal world to spread love and lust. Leslie could easily detect how desperate Mina was when she said please, it would have been enough of a begging for Leslie to grant her the wish, but she remembered that the professor hadn't surrendered... yet.

"You want to cum, professor?" Leslie asked, stretching the last word. "I will be happy to release the spell stopping you from your release... You just have to say, I yield."

'It seems the professor needs a little bit more encouragement.' Leslie thought in her mind. She swirled her wand in a semicircular snakelike motion as she whispered a spell, Quo Ligatus Erumpere. As she said the spell, the ropes binding the professor, began to shift, forming an intricate patterns as it wrapped around her breasts, going through her ass crack to press against her pussy lips over her soaked panties. If professor had looked good writhing in her bra and panties, it was nothing compared to how sexy she looked now with ropes accentuating her best features.

"Remember professor, you just have to say... I yield."

Mina was always careful to give the appearance that she was quite the conservative witch, prim and proper at all times. It was largely expected of most, but notably not all, Hogwarts Professors. But the rather compromising position she found herself in at that moment revealed the hyper sexual being that resided deep inside Professor Augsburg's conservative exterior. From a young age, she learned well how girls with cravings such as hers could be labelled and treated, so she was careful in choosing whom she revealed that side of her personality. There had always been small hints and suggestions for those that knew how to look for them, but that usually required a more mature and experienced individual than your typical pupil. But Leslie was clearly not a typical pupil and apparently had cravings of her own.

As Leslie bowed, her beautiful big tits hanging heavily as she did, even Mina's lust befuddled mind began to understand the situation she had found herself. What small part of Professor Augsburg's mind was able to focus on something approximating conversation, was dwarfed by the sensory overload that had wracked her body and nervous system. She didn't sense danger from her victorious pupil, even as she stood over the now thoroughly helpless teacher. Mina's body was a constant quivering mass of taut muscles straining against her bonds and soft curves surrendering to the pleasures of their combined magic. Her pale flesh, especially around her face and breasts had a pink hue of blush and she began to have a slight sheen of perspiration as her entire physical being was contorting itself between pleasure and restraint.

Though difficult to discern from the constant contortions of Mina's body, she did manage to nod in response to Leslie asking if she wanted to cum. The nod barely illuminated the desperation of Mina's need to climax. She gave out a frustrated cry of frustration which trailed into a desperate moan of pleasure at the condition her student gave for her release. While it was imminently reasonable given the conditions of their duel, it was also against Mina's nature. Surely the girl had needs of her own, why else lay this trap of sorts for her? Mina was immensely resilient, but the pressure upon her was nearing her limit even before Leslie upped the ante with her rope trick.

All attempts at communication were scrambled as the ropes began to shift. Framing and binding her heaving breasts. Most intense was the two ropes strapping across her slit, each one on either side of her now blossomed clit pinching her sensitive bud. The taut rope, softened by the silk of her panties made for an exquisite torture. For several moments, even the words "I yield" were too complex for the primal state Mina's mind had been reduced to by Leslie's advanced skill. She was indeed no ordinary pupil. Mina panted with desire, her eyes burning upward at her tormentor. Her lust was building to a dangerous level, had she not been bound so, she might be an actual danger to the lovely Ravenclaw. But as it was, Leslie held all the cards.

Leslie was waiting for the professor to give up but as the seconds ticked by and Mina's moan started getting louder and louder, she realized that the professor might not be in a state to form a coherent thought, much less accept a defeat. It seemed that the combined effect of the two spells might have been a bit too much than Leslie had initially anticipated; mixed with the spell to deny professor her orgasm, it could be taking it a bit over the top.

Leslie of course had won the duel but she wouldn't considered herself a winner unless professor herself surrenders to her. 'How to make that happen?', she began to think, though it wasn't an easy task given the erotic scene, she couldn't even begin to describe, playing in front of her eyes. Looking at the professor, she for a moment thought to just attach her vulnerable professor and enjoy her beautiful body, however she also knew that the professor had been a captive of death eater for an entire year and knew it wouldn't go down well with the professor when she came out of her lustful state and everything was said and done. She didn't just want a one night fling with professor, she wanted it to last, at the very least for the duration of her stay at Hogwarts. It was a tempting thought nonetheless.

So instead, Leslie raised her wand and gradually reduced the power of the two spells working up the professor towards her orgasm. She of course didn't finite the spells, but left them at the power where they would still continue to edge on the professor, just not that aggressively. When she saw that the professor was coming around a bit, she said.

"We have all night professor and I can make you moan and writhe without reaching that sweet point of no return." Leslie said as she leaned in, tracing her wand from professor's chin to the Valley between her breasts down her stomach and left just before she reached Mina's core. Leslie then leaned in and whispered in professor's ear. "Why struggle professor, when you have an easy way out. You just have to say, I yield"

It was increasingly difficult for the professor to focus on anything beyond her own burning desire to climax. Her eyes rolled back just before her eyelids fluttered and closed. Her body contorting itself to whatever positions the now neatly arranged magical ropes allowed. Gone was the poised and practical Hufflepuff professor, replaced by a shuddering mass of flesh being fully consumed by her own burning desire. Someone more poetic than Mina Augsburg might describe her being like a sexual pheonix on burning day, consumed by her own flame, perhaps to rise again if given the chance.

Whether it was her need to be recognized as a victor, or her desire to see Mina rise from her own ashes, was well beyond Mina's reasoning ability at that moment. Needless to say, Leslie could have what she wanted from the professor at this moment, but the girl was wise to consider future repercussions of her decision today. Slowly Mina began to come around, she would hear a woman's voice as if it were far off or muffled in some way. But what was she saying?

Suddenly Mina took a couple of deep breaths, as if just waking up. She gritted her teeth as she realized she was bound quite securely, her arms flexing as if trying to break the ropes that held her. She rocked herself onto her side, tucked her legs and struggled to rise up to a kneeling position, the closest to standing the ropes would allow and found herself looking up at a beautiful and very topless blonde There was no recognition in her look, just an almost feral lust as she nearly snarled up at her. She was still visibly distracted by the pleasure coursing through her body as she tried to focus upon Leslie's words.

As a hint of recognition formed in her brain, her eyes became clearer and her face blushed red as if realizing the condition she had been in, technically was still in. "Leslie?" It was barely a whisper, more just her lips forming the name of the topless student standing above her. Mina struggled to hold herself upright as the student's wand pointed at her trembling chin down to her quivering core. Seeing her own wand in Leslie's hand reminded her of the duel, which seemed a minor thing at this point. Mina's hips rocked as she felt the pressure of the rope over her vulva as she moved, trying to nudge herself over the edge that she just couldn't reach.

Leslie's whisper affected her on a more physical than intellectual level. Her back arched in response, moaning with desperation. Leslie had defeated her fair and square, but more importantly, she softened the defeat with possibilities, the sort of possibilities Mina so desperately needed. She was proud of her student, she might tell her at some point, but right now she had much more pressing needs. "I yield." She said with a husky, sexy voice, more than eager to place herself in her student's hands.

Back
Top Bottom