Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Court of . . . {ACOTAR FANDOM}

ACOTAR.png

Hello there, Darlings
As one can assume by this thread post, I loved Sarah J Maas's ACOTAR series! So much so that I'm looking to engage in some possible roleplays based around a few of the characters. I've read the entire series and am actually about to re-read the books again just for funnsies. With this being said, I'm very familiar with the characters and plot, however this doesn't mean that I'm Maas herself. My interpretations will not be perfect, and I would like to add my own little kick to some characters, so please do not expect me to be able to precisely imitate them.

I have a few ideas of my own that will most likely take place in the future (after the war) or in the past (before or during Under the Mountain), but I also don't mind listening to your ideas too! With this thread, I will be slowly adding characters I would like to play, so you might not see your beloved now, but they may be added later! I'm looking for a partner who would like to play their own OC's (some possible canons opportunities further down the line) and is familiar with the series. You can check out my original request thread in my signature for a more detailed overview of my writing information, but I'll leave a little summary below.

I usually write 500+ words in posts. I love details and getting a look into a characters mind.
I write in third person only.
My writing style consists of twists, turns, and drama, especially when it comes to this series. I like to keep my partners engaged.
I love a good balance of spice and story. I also love a good build up, so if you're looking for smut centered stories, you wont really get it from me.
Other characters are bound to appear when I write, whether they be minor or big (especially with this series).
I prefer to play in threads.

~~~~CHARACTER LIST~~~~

81ae4fbd942b69ef71db2c9ff02dde52.jpg

Nyx Archeron
Son of the most powerful High Lord and High Lady of Prythian, a story with this character can go many ways.

BLOOD RITE: After hearing the many stories his father and uncles have shared over the years about their time in the Illyrian mountains, Nyx decides that he too wants to go in order to train and participate in the Blood Rite. Since the three founding members of the renewed Valkyrie's participated, times have changed. Now all female Illyrians are not only allowed to train, but can also participate in the warrior ceremony. This still doesn't mean they're treated fairly however. This is where our two characters meet. With both training to be warriors, perhaps they become close, or maybe they hate each others guts. A lot can happen as they prepare for their Blood Rite.

TOURING THE COURTS: To prepare Nyx for his eventual ruling of the Night Court, his parents decide to send him on a tour of all the courts in Prythian in order to educate him on their allies and their enemies. Nyx was happy to oblige in order to escape the smothering of his tight knit family and taste some sweet independence, but to also do some soul searching of his own. Which court does Nyx meet your character in? Perhaps in the Spring Court as a descendant of Tamlin or during Calanmai? Or maybe they're one of the people sent with him in his small procession. There's a lot of options!

06508032e69560dac05cb31c7d60d57f1761ee9a.jpg

Azriel
Shadowsinger and Spymaster of the Night Court

UNLIKELY PAIR: After the war with Hybern, Azriel found himself immensely busy. From constantly travelling to the human realm to spy on the queens, to quelling Illyrian dissent due to their loses from the war, and checking on Hybern to see if anyone unsavory would take the mantel of ruler. He was insanely fucking busy. And he supposed the distraction was welcomed, especially since Rhysand practically banned him from Elain. He needed to get away from the jealousy he felt from seeing his brothers find their mates, from the bitterness that was beginning to settle into him. With the wall between the two realms destroyed, it brought on a whole new set of problems. From blood thirsty monsters, to even more blood thirsty fae, Azriel finds himself in the human lands trying to solve it all. This is where he meets your character. They could be the keeper of the inn he resides in, a human he rescues, or someone else hunting these beasts. They continue to bump into eachother and soon enough, something begins to form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom