Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A trapped demon? (Sweatnecter and I)

Amy gave a small nod and winced holding some ice to the back of her head. "Are youalright though? I mean you got stabbed." She said quietly.

"Don't worry about me."He said."Just are you alright I mean I attacked you...I could have killed you."He said."You aren't harmed any more then your head or your cheek?"He asked.

Amy smiled sftly and kissed his cheek, "I am sure you would not have killed me." She said softly and kissed his lips then giving him a sweet smile. "I am fine, you do not need to worry about me I will be alright."

He looked at her and smiled. He enjoyed the kiss and gently kiss her back."That's good..Im glad your not harmed anywhere else."He said and put his arm around her.

Amy nodded her head softly and leaned against him feel afe in his arms event hough just moments ago he could have easily killed her or done damage that could never have been fixed. She sighed softly and nuzzeld against him feeling tired, the stress formt he past few days finally hitting her.

He begain to drift off to sleep again. Leaning onto the arm rest and bringing her infront of him."I guess we should just rest before anything else happens."He said and kissed her neck gently.

Amy nodded her ehad softly and leaned asianst him falling asleep rather quickly. While she slept she had a nightmare, there were a bunch of men and they were fighting eachother. Viper was in the fight as well then someone stabbed him in the chest and she tried to get to him but she was held back by someone.

Viper had no dreams. And no memorys popped up in his mind. He just had his arms around her and held her close to him. He enjoyed the warmth of another for once he accepted it.

Amy woke once durring their nap then fell back asleep forgetting the dream after she woke up. She was atease though physically no matter what she dreamed. He was warm and it was nice to feel her body pressed to his.

After another few hours Amy wokeup to find herself trapped in his arms. She did not want to wake him though because she knew he needed his rest. So she just laid there in his arm watching him sleep.

He looked rather peaceful where he slept. The main reasion he didn't want to let her go was just because he knew she would leave and the warmth would vanish.

Amy remained in his arms jsut waiting for him to wake up. She was glad the angel had come and told her what needed to be done to save him, also it was a little scary to know the angel found where she lived with out a problem.

He was slowly starting to wake up with a groan. He elt like he was already in pain."What time is it?"He asked and looked around.

'I do not know." Amy said quietly as she looked up at him. "Can you let go? I need to get a drink." She said with a soft pink blush.

He smiled at her."Oh...Im sorry."He said as he removed his arms from her."I didn't know sorry."He said and sat but behind her so she had the ability to get up. He was sort of emberressed that he had held onto her tightly like that.

Back
Top Bottom