Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A trapped demon? (Sweatnecter and I)

Akuma

Lucifer
Viper growled as his head was rushed with memorys and thoughts. He soon let out a groan as he held his head in pain so much information was rushing back into his head he could really get a grip on his self. As black like lightning dance around the house from his body.

Amy saw the light but was more worried then she was scared, he had never even seemd to think of huting her before and she felt the need tohelp him, "Are you alright? Do you need anything?" She asked sounding worried as she softly toucjed his shoulder.

He looked at her but soon went back to grabbing his head."I don't know."He nearly yelled the pain in his head of remembering. When she touched his shoulder he shoved her away with his hand out of a reaction. He was remembering so much that he was starting to really just turn back into that evil human hating demon.

Amy fell back and hit the table with anasty sounding crack. She looked up at him feeling a bit worred she wanted to get up and try to calm him buthitting her back and arm had left her sitting there in shock.

After ten more minutes he soon stopped with the groaning. His hands left his head as he finally remembed all he knew."Don't ever touch me you dirty human."He snarled as he glared at her. It was said in the smallest characters that only a kiss from a human that liked him could change him to a demon but one that had sanity. And not this sanity.

Amy stood wincing as she finally got to her feet. "I have helped you, please just calm down and evrything will be alright." She told him taking a small step closer to him. She could see the changein his eyes, they had once been lost and slightly friendly and now they held a darkness that shook her toher veru core.

He looked at her and growled."No human could have helped me."He growled as he stood up and glared at her."Go away fiflthy human you are not wanted."He said as he turned his back on her and headed for the exit.

Amy walked after him slowly, "Please you are still hurt lt me finish bandageing you." She said softly grabbing his wrist. Her eyes showed nothing but worry for him as she gazed up at him. "Please."

He looked at her and growled. Lifting her up simply he pushed her a lot harder into the door then he had when he shoved her."Don't you dare touch me human...I don't need your help."He growled as he let her go.

Amy winced when she was pushed against the door. She looked up at him with her lovely green eyes. "Please, I just want to help, don't you remember what happened after you got out of the ice?" She was shaking slightly, she knew he dould easily hurt her, "I gave you wine remember? Ad you used my shower."

He growled and slapped her hard."Don't you dare speak."He said."You humans never give demons anything out of generosity."He added. He was about to strike her again when a silver blade went threw the door and right into his shoulder. Causeing him to let out a pained gasp as he fell back onto the couch. Holding his shoulder.

Amy gave a soft cry when he hit her and almost fell but caught herself on the wall. She looked up at him a large red hand printstanding out on her softpale face. she jummped away from the door after he stumbled back her eyes wide she knew it had to be the angel he to get rid of the demon because his memory was back it seemed. She looked over at him wanting to help him. She lifted the bandages from the table and held them out to him her hand shaking.

Instead of the bandages being headed for him The angel pushed her out of the way as his blade sank into the shoulder of the demon. Viper let out a pained scream."If you wish to save this filfth then kiss him...And if you are a true lover to this demon then he will revert back to a normal demon with human sence."The angel said as the sword sank to the hilt keeping the demon pinned.

Amy looked up at he angel, she sqyeezed past him and moved between him and Viper. She knew that he would not want a kissfrom her in the state he was in but she had to try to save him. She leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips her hands shaking.

He soon stopped his fidgiting as he felt her lips on his. Never had he thought the human would kiss him. The angel slowly started to remove the sword and walked off through the front door with a smirk. This might turn out interesting after all. Viper was un able to really do anything but his eye's slowly started to close.

Amy pulled back when Viper's eyes closed. She picked up the bandages andwiped his wound with someclean dressings. Once the wound was cleand she wrapped it for him and closed her eyes. She leaned up and kissed him again, "Are you alright?"

He didn't respond his breathing steady. He was in the middle of being stunned by two forces as the evil demonic side started to leave. He still had in his mind the last image was her kissing him.

Amy stood and went to the hall closet and got a blanket. Shedraped it over him and then sat on the couch beside him her face throbbing from where hehad hit her. She closed her eyes and leaned back witha sigh feeling tired.

After a few hours he surely started to show signs of life as he started to wake up. Groaning in pain he looked around his surrondings his vision blurred.

Amy's eyes slowly opened as she heard Viper groan. She slowly scooted closer and took his hand in her's. "Are you alright?" She asked softly her face still sore but not as bad as before, the red was becoming a bruise.

He looked at her and pulled her into a deep kiss. It was his only reaction he could do for what she did. Pulling back after a few seconds."Thank you."He said as he put his hand on her cheek."Im sorry for hurting you like I did."

Amy blushed softly, "It is alright, itwasnot your faul Viper." She said softly and leaned against him her ehad restingonhis shoulder softly. She sighed and closed her eyes leaning against him was comforting.

"Can you do me a favour...And answer it truthly?"He asked."I want to know what you think of giving this world back one thing it's lost...Demons...do you think you would like to be able to do that?"He asked.

"I am sorry, I do not understand what you are asking." Amy said. She understood he wanted the demons back but did not know how he wanted to do that. She sighed softly but smiled at him.

He looked at her and sighed."I mean well..."He looked around un sure how to just bring it out."Nevermind I won't want to trouble you with it."He said and just leaned back to relax.

Back
Top Bottom