Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Unusual Love at The Slave Sorority (longterm poly relationship)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
Alpha Sigma Delta is a sorority known to being secretive. The members are chosen from pledges for two reasons, one is their preference for lesbians only, and the other is that they are futas. Their is a sister sorority, Omega Sigma Delta, for those who aren't futas but still want to join. However, there's a secret caveat. Alphas have free reign of the Omegas like they're sex slaves and Omegas must obey. Omegas have it where only the submissive and horny girls are chosen to maintain the balance.

One Alpha spends quite a bit of time with the Omegas, and not having sex. This one is attracted to several Omegas, and wants to try having any polyamorous relationships with them. The long standing rule "Omegas are only the cock sleeves of Alphas." Must be upheld, so the rogue Alpha has to make the ones she is closest with her sex slaves, or every one of them are thrown out the sororities.

This is an experiment honestly with elements of non-con slavery for both parties who only do it to secure their futures in college and having a polyamorous relationship with all involved. Maybe they may grow to love their roles and embrace things?

For the record, I left this open for if you're wanting to play a fantasy character like an elf or succubus for example if you want Modern Fantasy. Otherwise, real life can work as well. I can change other things regarding the plot if you want.

If you're doing a face claim for an OC, please have it be a drawn or anime picture if fantasy. I'll let it be real life if you want to do modern. I prefer to do description for my characters, but I don't mind what you prefer. If needed, I'll us a FC.

For the record, I'm playing the futa "Rogue", and I'm looking for a partner to handle the slaves (asking for two, but can do more)

For kinks, we have skimpy/sexy outfits, outdoor sex, bondage, and public sex. I can be flexible and can add or remove things as requested. If you want to really have the Omegas be actual slaves, we can do branding or tattoo to show they're slaves.

Limits are no gore, death, rape, anything that belongs in the toilet, and characters under the age of 18. These are hard limits.

I don't do IM or discord. Due to life and spotty Internet, I am slow to reply, but I DO COMMIT! I don't ghost without saying anything, and I won't expect you to reply often. If you want to drop the plot, just please let me know. If I fall silent for several days, just send me a message to check in.

I can easily do two paragraphs, but I match my partner's efforts usually. I don't expect you to do much. At least a paragraph that's easy to make out. Not a Grammer Nazi, so don't have to be perfect. Just give me enough to work with. I do third person, past tense. Keep in mind, I am using my phone, so I can't accurately guess that my post is similar in length to yours.

I enjoy organic reactions, so I greatly prefer female partners.

If you have any questions or are interested, please let me know in a PM.

Back
Top Bottom