Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom request thread help.

Canonfan

Star
Hi. I'm not sure if I've posted in here before or not, but here goes; I'm looking for help in somehow improving my RT's in some way, shape or form to potentially make them more appealing and less.. Well ghosted I guess? I just feel like I'm either putting people off, or just not grabbing much interest. I'm not good with OCs and I mostly just want to brainstorm and just putting this request for help is hard to word right now.. F*ck this heatwave.

Anyway, here's my male RT; Mx M or F - (NSFW links within) Fandom stuff, brainstorming. Cravings are marked! and my NB RT; NBx M or F - Fandom ideas and prompts! and honestly what I want at the end of it all is to brainstorm ideas.. Never got into live action, and I haven't watched TV in a hot minute. So.. I guess that's limiting my options a bit? Halp?

Hi! Here to give you some feedback but feel free to disregard. I know many people are skimming (I am too) and the thread isn't very "skimmable". I think it would help if you put some fast facts at the top to help people see what you're about instead of making the work for the information.

For example:
I'm [name]
I'm looking for cannon RPs
I'm craving [fandom] and [fandom] right now
I'm [age bracket] and I'm looking to rp with people [age+]

I'd also look for places where you can trim the word count, just make everything clear and concise.

The thing is, I'm honestly not sure where to trim it down in places. I'm trying to make it clear, but at the same time, I have a feeling my autism is really coming to bite me.

For example:
"Hey there! The name's Canonfan, I've been rping for about just over a decade now and it's perhaps the hobby I've kept to the most aside from playing video games. I'm 23, live in the UK, and I also post as often as I can. What I want to do most is refine ideas or come up with fresh and unique ones. I've never been much of a fan of diving into ideas straight away; I'm much more inclined to come up with or present a prompt, or just a fandom and potential canon characters to be involved and go from there. It's more fun to try and make every idea and the approach to it unique for each partner if I can help it."

I'd restructure to:

Hey there! The name's Canonfan. I'm looking for canon / AU / crossover RPs– let's plot! Please drop me a PM if you're interested

Here are some quick facts about me:
I'm 23
I'm in GMT+1
I've been writing for 10+ years

What I'm looking for:
I'm interested in [long/ short] term partners for [lit/semilit/ or give an approximation of your usual writing length] who's down for ooc since I'm mostly interested in refining ideas and coming up with fresh ones together.

Back
Top Bottom