Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F [NSFW LINKS INSIDE] Looking for a companion for some anthropomorphic fun. Looking for a dom to ruin my gals~

BimboJay

Planetoid
I'll keep this short and sweet, as I am not exactly looking for anything too specific. I've just really been craving playing a anthropomorphic character. I'll drop my F-list here, and if you are interested I'd love to hash out a plot. I only RP on site, and I prefer a third person perspective, around 2 paragraphs per response. I look forward to hearing from some of you~!

Because of the nature of my work, I will nost likely be unable to respond to RPs Monday - Thursday. This leaves my window for reliable replies to Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If this isn't ok with you then don't try to start something with me.

I'm not looking for one off scenes, I am only really interested in something a bit longer term.

I'll dump a few characters here I would love to play. Feel free to pick one. Bolds are big desires for me atm.

Jynx the protogen
Elizabeth the kobold

Naomi the bunny
Cthan the mindflayer
Nyanthlathotep the eldritch horror
Jay the honey bee
Monica the moth

There are a few canon characters I would be willing to play, against OC characters.

Fem Spyro
Fem Kairos, The Fateweaver
Millie
Loona
Stella
Toriel (Or Goth Torie?)
Haru
Krystal
Renamon
Bea
Max
Vex
Ankha

I'm also open to suggestions, if you have a specific character/species you were into, I'd be more than happy to hear it out!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom