Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rooming up with Chaos (Degu x Xywel)

As he relaxed, Graves got a bit cheeky with his comments. Teasing a little bit and showing he could joke around with her too. He did have to admit that having her stare at him with those divine eyes of hers was still a bit off-putting, but he was getting used to it. Basically, it was beginning to genuinely sink in that she wanted to be treated like a person by him. And that not respecting that wish was not going to do him any favours. Like becoming her cultist.
The man couldn't help looking at her curves though when he got the chance. What was he to do with that kind of getup otherwise?

He hummed approvingly as he took a sip of his drink. "Good good, good to hear."
His eyes darted to her face as she ate, noting that Lady Aella seemed to like it as she savored the food.
Graves couldn't help but laugh softly as he looked at the waving tail, shrugging.
"Well, it's not like I can do anything to stop you if I'm sleeping, so go right ahead I guess. Although a poke or touch with a tail should also be good enough to wake me and get me to stop snoring."

Continueing to eat and drink, his gaze went from the newspaper to his housemate, their eyes meeting more than once. He noticed she took in his home too, but when he caught himself staring into those deep eyes for more than a couple of seconds, he cleared his thought and folded his newspaper.
"So, as it's the weekend, is there anything you'd like to do, Lady Aella? Some more gardening, going out, watching another movie? What do you fancy?"

Back
Top Bottom