Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any The Cherry Goes On Top. Updated!

Miss Cherry

Planetoid
☣WELCOME☣

Nice to meet everyone, and thank you for checking out my thread. This will probably stay a little bare until I find the time to make things not bare, but hey, it's a work in progress.
I'll start with a little introduction: Hey, the name is Cherry, or Lisa if you really care to know. You can call me Cherry, Miss Cherry, Mistress Cherry, Mistress, or whatever takes your fancy really. Feel free to surprise me. I just joined this forum looking for some new, juicy roleplays after re-acquiring a taste for it through some TTRPGs. So with that in mind, I'm probably going to be a little rusty when it comes to playing, but I'll do my best!
This is my Futanari request thread. If Female is more your thing, please go Here.
In terms of roles, I like playing sexually dominant characters in almost all of my roleplays. The exact roles depend on the setting, but just keep in mind I prefer to top.

I tend to open messages when I get them to get rid of the notification, sometimes when I get a lot of messages some can get lost. I try and reply to everyone within a couple of days, if you've sent me a messages and I haven't replied in 2-3 days, please sent me a little bump!

My general wishes:

I'm flexible between playing female character or futanari/dickgirl characters. Depending on my mood I may prefer one over the other, but this swings around a 50/50 balance.
With female partners, I'm open to playing both FxF or FutaxF, and with male partners I generally play FutaxM. With some convincing I might be down for FxFuta too, I wish you the best of luck with that.

I like both smut and story, and while I want to include smut in everything I write, I'd like there to be some good bones of a story too. As for what kind of stories, well, I haven't quite figured out any prompts yet. So lets just discuss and bounce the ball back and forth until we get something good.

I much prefer using animated face claims and arts, keeping things a little less personal and in the realm of imagination. I don't mind being sent NSFW material if there is something you would like to show me.

I strongly prefer doing the actual roleplay through the public forums, unless you can convince me to stick to private messages, please be comfortable with the exposure.

I like different kinds of settings, with Fantasy probably being my favorite. But I also really enjoy gothic settings and modern settings. I have yet to experiment more with sci-fi and apocalyptical/survival settings, but I'd be down to try those with a good plot.

Take your time in writing out a message to me! So many people seem to hurry to be the first to reply after a bump, but I promise you it doesn't do anything for me. I don't work on a first-come first-serve basis, and instead focus on the people that stand out to me. So take your time, first impressions go such a long way!

Please come to me with ideas and opinions! I want to hear what you enjoy, and what you don't like. I want to hear your ideas. Even if we don't end up playing out an exact idea given to me, it'll still give me a better understanding of you and what you like, making for a simply better experience.

My plot thoughts and ideas:

Craving: A setting focused on hidden relationships and cheating. Like an academic setting where MC has hidden relations with a couple of her students. Let me know if you have any more ideas for this!

A Vampire themed plot! Something set in gothic 1800s London, and an encounter with vampires that would turn MC's life upside down.

A generic anime-style academy where students train to master their special gifts and powers, learning magic and such. This would fit for a slice-of-life type of story, but it could also be more dramatic too. A bit of an blank page, but I'd like to make something like this work some time.

I love adventure in Fantasy settings, something revolving around roaming around and fighting monsters and bandits.
OR
Playing the part of a barbarian queen on a campaign against the aristocrats of the big cities, basically switching conventional roles around.

I've really been feeling something to do with gladiators and gladiatorial combat, fighting for glory. Maybe this could involve a riot of some sort later in the story, just like in the movies.

A TTRPG of some kind, either using an existing system or something freeform. This would need you as my partner to play the part of the DM, and taking MC for an adventure. Please hit me up if you're curious about this, I'd be happy to answer some questions.

A harem plot, set in collage or in a club of some sort, and revolving around MC making her way through, seducing people and conquering her way to essentially be the upper bitch of whatever society we set this in. This would naturally require you to play several partners back to back for me.
Don't look at me like that, you clicked on the warning.

Kinks:

Sadomasochism. The use of pain, abuse, violence or other punishments.
Large cocks. I have a massive spiritual boner, and like playing characters with rather large cocks or using a large strap-on. I tend to default to normal, human shaped cocks for futanari characters, but just know I'm open to talk about shape and such as well!
Worship of my body. Admiration of my character's body, namely her breasts, armpits, pussy/cock, ass and feet. May also include a focus on humiliation and degradation. Just play up my ego, I'll love it.
Choking. I love playing with the throat, and using that as a powerful threat or means to punish or control. Also down for using things other than my hands, such as ropes or collars.
Orgasms. I love forcing others to orgasm, all the more if they don't want to be made to cum.
Anal sex. There's just something sweet about giving it to someone in the ass.
Nutting deep inside. Need I say more? ;)
Cheating/NTR. This is kind of a power element for me, controlling multiple people is empowering.
Romance. Didn't expect this one? I quite like having two characters fall for each other, and romance is often welcome.

Non-con. I like non-consensual settings in the right mood, ravaging someone against their will is exhilarating, but it tends to be very popular and is easy to overdo.
Impregnation. I like the idea of breeding someone, but it would need to have a good role in the story for this development to take place.

Watersports. Not something I find particularly interesting, but in the right setting I don't mind doing it if my partner enjoys it.
Incest. I'm fine with Incest as a theme or kink, but I feel that it often leads to very dull plots where the characters as sisters (for example) simply for the sake of convenience. Feel free to suggest interesting incest themes, but drop the dull ones.

Things that belong in the toilet. I don't do unsanitary things.
Sudden/unexpected role reversal. Don't try and swap roles on me without running it by me first, please.
Doormat characters. I like submissives, but please give your characters a little bit of spine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom