Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Seeking partners for Interracial RPs. (NSFW Links and Images)

BBC Lover

Queen of Spades
Greetings. Whoever is reading this, I hope you're doing well.

As the title suggests. I am looking for good fun interracial RPs, of the very smutty kind. I have my own OC's and set face claims for them (If you want to see just ask). So please don't offer a character or face claim.(Seems to need to bolden and make the text size a bit bigger since everyone keeps over looking things and keeps wanting me to play their characters, their stories, ignoring everything of my thread that they looked at first and ignored everything in,) Also please don't just start a first message with an idea based on a gif or pic I post on the thread. Yes, they are for inspiration, but ask first before just give the whole idea. I post my ideas I'm mainly looking for on here. If they don't you, but give you an idea to work from then we can try to work something out. And same with the gifs, if they are giving you an idea, first atleast bring the gif or pic to my attention before we talk over the idea. And yes, seeking males, of those who will play males for me.

Kinks and such. Things with a heart next to them are things I love the most.
Interracial:heart: (Black guys, Arab/Middle Eastern guys, South American guys, Indian guys[From India], Mexican guy)
Cheating:heart:
Group (MMF, MMMF, MMMMF, MMMMFF)
Fantasy (Goblins, Orcs, Trolls, magic, etc, etc...)
Sci-Fi (Space, Aliens, Alternate worlds)
Multiple Partners:heart: (A different guy for different scenes with my character)
Dub-Con
Drug use
Hypnosis
Pregnancy Risk:heart:
Large Cocks(ranging from 9-18 inches)
Excessive Cum

The No-No's
Scat
Watersports(Urination)
Gore
Vore
Anal sex(At least in one on one scenes. I can be accepting in MMF, or MMMF type scenes.)

Here are some of my ideas I'd love to play out.

For this idea, MC orders herself a ride home. Using an Uber like app, picking a cheap option without really looking at it, that it's a group ride. Picking up the other passenger (Or more). From here it depends on which of my characters is really used. We can do things like the driver sets things like this up when finding hot girls. Giving them waters with aphrodisiacs in them. Then picking up guys from a certain area knowing it's a gang area, and these guys won't hesitate to bed a white girl. They can go a few rounds in the car, but in the end they do go back to MC's home.

I see the guy or guys with her in the rideshare being black yes, and scrawny like almost all the fat and muscle in him goes just to one placešŸ˜‰. If we want more guys involved, then can change it up.

Fairly straight forward here. A wedding themes RP. If this goes short term, can do the wedding itself. Want to go longer than we can start from the bachelorette party, move onto the wedding, then onto the honeymoon. This will be huge cheating themed, as the future husband mainly exists as a NPC lost in the background. If this goes long term, then yes I would want me partner to use multiple characters, different guys for different parts of the RP.

MC working years to get here. The trust to go undercover. Getting her assignment, telling her husband before leaving. From here it just depends on what the assignment. I got a few ideas in mind for her job we can work over.

Some ideas ask for multiple guys (Group or none one at a time up to you) One or two will have some drug use, a fictional drug just for the RP.

Wanting to do sometime for her husband, a wife searches online for someone to help her with pictures. Finding what looks to be a trustworthy guy, giving him her address for a weekend her husband is out of state. The guy being a real pervert type, always making comments about MC's body even with her asking him to stop. But still getting to to show more and more, even convincing her to play with herself. Which he uses as an opening to get himself in her.

MC and her friends, or her boyfriend and his buddies, attend a weeklong music festival. MC getting to explore a lot of firsts here. If you'd like a shorter version instead of a weeklong music festival, can be a one-night concert.

If it is the festival idea, some drug use will be done, and I would ask for each day of the festival you play a different guy.

Yes, again this one I do ask for multiple characters. Either in all one-on-one encounters or we can do group scenes. But for this, a husband wanting to make his wife the way he wanted, uses hypnosis on her. When hearing her name said twice, or a certain key word/phrase she would pretty much feel an intense arousal for any man around her. The husband not making it for when it's only him. Thinking no one would trigger her my mistake, until some lucky stranger does.

MC is given different challenges from her husband/boyfriend. Challenges like, 'Fuck a guy twice your age.' 'Fuck ten guys on a seven-day vacation.' And others. A couple images of challenges attached to enjoy too.

A nurse working at a nursing home, finds herself getting stuck on the night shift a lot. Though at night, some of the male patients seem to regain a youthful spirit, finding way to lure a nurse away alone for the night.

Yes this will have older men against a younger woman. MC would be in her 20's-30's. The guys in the 60's and up. But a universe where they are can go like a young man

With playing these characters, I prefer to play them against OC's. I do have some ideas I'd like to play out involving some canon characters with them though. Which I will add in the end.

ANIME
One Piece - Boa, Vivi, Nami
Highschool DXD - Rias Gremory
My Dress Up Darling - Marin
Bleach - Orihime, Yoruichi, Rangiku
My Hero Academia - Miruko, Ryuko Tsuchikawa (Pixie-Bob), Mitsuki Bakugo

VIDEO GAMES
Final Fantasy Series - Tifa Lockhart, Cindy Aurum
Person Series - Ann Takamaki, Rise Kujikawa, Tae Takemi, Mitsuru Kirijo
Lollipop Chainsaw - Juliet Starling (Threesome)

COMICS
Marvel - Sue Storm, Mary Jane Watson-Parker,
DC - Starfire, Lois Lane,

Some arc/pairing ideas
Nami on Fishman Island
Nami on Wano
Nami on Zou
Nami on Whole Cake Island

Nami and Demaro Black a.k.a Fake Luffy
Nami and Absalom

Tifa and Don Corneo

Juliet Starling and Zed
Juliet Starling and Vikke

Last edited:
Bump....

A little bump before bed time.

bump

bump..

bump...

bump....

Bump...

bump....

bump...

0bce4b21e3cc2b7a9c5813e1ad5d1744.gif

ed5db5f2483dd0bb55a7976b4d8908bc.gif

4ec70c2811d0743f01a35e0d4c13a012fdc8ec57.gif

2850442%20-%20Nami%20One_Piece%20animated.gif

2183698%20-%20Nami%20One_Piece%20abcdman123%20animated.gif

bump.

Bump.

Bump...

bump...

bump....

Had an idea, playing a girlfriend who finds herself always cheating with guys her or her boyfriend hate. Would ask me partner open to play multiple characters in the RP, mostly in a way of a new guy for each new scene )but if my partner is up for it, MMF, MMMF scenes too) a bit of drug use, weed, pills, aphrodisiacs.

alos wouldn't mind playing as Samus Aran from Metroid, fucking different aliens sounds fun right now.

bumpy....

Bump....

bump...

bump....

bump...

Back
Top Bottom