Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is the last video game you completed to the end credits?

Kingdom Come: Deliverence, and I have to say the ending was pretty lack luster. The closer I got to the end the more the main quests felt undercooked. Doesn't help the last half hour of the game is the characters sitting around a table trying to hype up the next installment of the story.

Red Dead Redemption, the first one. Was on my mind for years, but I had no way of playing it until last month. Even though I knew how the story would end (hard to keep a 14 years old game completely spoiler-free), the entire journey and the buildup to the climax still made the ending epic and hard-hitting.

Last game I played to the end? I think that was FF7 Remake/Intermission.

Before that, I think it was Star Wars Jedi Survivor.

But does playing Ark and beating the map bosses count as end credits even though you don't really see them?

The last game I completed to the end credits....That's a hard one.

But I'm going to say Mass Effect 3.

Unless we're talking about replaying games, then it would be Fallout New Vegas.

End credits is kind of a weird place with fighting games, as you can get end credits in 10-15 minutes doing an arcade run. That being said, I replayed all of Tekken 6 and do feel like i have completed the game. Somehow didn’t have the trophies, I assume I played it on Xbox 360 most likely.

Granblue Fantasy Relink. Great game! Surpassed my humble expectations.

Stardew Valley? I'm pretty sure I got to the credit sequence there. If not then Spelunky, though it's a roguelike so it doesn't take long to get to.

Back
Top Bottom