Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasant Beach - OOC

@Fish is yum hey, good morning :p
But I hope you get a good sleep soon. But I stayed up till like 5 am and woke up around 11, so who am I go tell you! :p

Ok, I was thinking about that too. I know I said starting slow, but I think we are headed toward some faster developments. Your adding the shower idea did the trick :)

How about (and I am totally open to changes): MC is cooling down indoors, YC announces the bike needs repairs that could take days, offers to take MC home since there's no other transport available now and suggests MC can take the shower so she doesn't stink up the ride, MC agrees reluctantly. As MC is taking shower, YC gets bold and steps in to help her clean up. One thing leads to another and MC ends up spending the night with YC.

As I said, feel free to add/modify/reject! Also, any particular kinks you'd like to focus on?

This sounds pretty awesome to me! It'll be quite the long session though if YC is spending the night, seeing as I think it is still close to breakfast? (@Liminal )
Not sure if this is still relevant, but for what it's worth, don't feel bound by the chronology of other scenes. If you want yours to be in the evening while others are in the morning, go ahead and do that.

I'll post for Camilla and Caleb later today.

Also, Skyler gives me a bit of an idea: I'm thinking Pleasant Beach has public outdoor showers set up in a few places (the beach itself, obviously, but I'm thinking also the main neighborhood park, and maybe a few others) that are popular spots for locals to meet and catch up, as well as find partners of course. No reason bathing couldn't be a social activity in a place like this, after all. Anyway, I'd be happy to have scenes in a setting like that if people like the idea.

Went ahead and added Vanessa to the character thread; I'd like to hold off a bit on starting anything with her, at least until I've finished one of my current scenes, but I figured I'd get her up there anyway, for the future.

Gonna get some other stuff done then get a reply out @cutedesiplayer ^^
Cool. I am waiting :) @Fish is yum

> This sounds pretty awesome to me! It'll be quite the long session though if YC is spending the night, seeing as I think it is still close to breakfast?

Thanks. Oh, the way I wrote, it was evening. (In one of my posts I took lunch somewhere, etc.) But I am ok with moving the timeline now. We can modify the session length too, later.

> I like the idea of MC figuring out YC is trying to explore her sexuality (That is the feeling I got from your posts anyway). Maybe is acts as a sort of mentor/teacher for this? What do you think?

Yes, that is true about MC. I'd love that mentor-mentee dynamics! MC is naive and trusting. She can be pulled into some kinky things soon, as long as there is pleasure with the pain, and aftercare if needed.

> Also, Skyler gives me a bit of an idea: I'm thinking Pleasant Beach has public outdoor showers set up in a few places

Yes, @Liminal . That sounds good. I think Skyler's shower is a wonderful idea - that's what's going to get MC into action sooner than I thought :)

Also, I'm thinking that Ofc. Sanchez was somehow involved in the controversy surrounding Alex's predecessor, perhaps she even found some evidence to make the charges against him stick. Therefore, she may be avoiding Alex because of this, or something of that nature. What do you all think?

I just made her up for story so go for it. ^^

Also, my toe is 100% broken and grape colored, and my body is telling me to sleep to heal up so that's what I am doing, so no posting for me anywhere tonight outside of telling everyone what's up
Aww.. Hope you get better soon. Take care.

Glad you're doing okay Fish! Had a doctor's visit today myself that I was sort of dreading, but everything turned out good.

Bond, it seems like our scene's nearing a conclusion, unless Alex makes a move to keep things going. Camilla wouldn't be opposed to heading somewhere else for more fun, but she's not the type to suggest it herself--she likes partners who are assertive enough to make the decision for her. I imagine Alex is probably busy, though.

Thanks! Probably gonna end up going to the doctor sometime soon to make sure I'm doing everything I can for my toe etc etc
Aww. Perhaps it'll be good to get a doctor's advice.
let me know if you want anything changed in my post to better fit the story we are going for ^^
Assuming this is directed at me: It's going great.. We are going along the lines of what we discussed earlier, quoting again below:

> How about (and I am totally open to changes): MC is cooling down indoors, YC announces the bike needs repairs that could take days, offers to take MC home since there's no other transport available now and suggests MC can take the shower so she doesn't stink up the ride, MC agrees reluctantly. As MC is taking shower, YC gets bold and steps in to help her clean up. One thing leads to another and MC ends up spending the night with YC.

Do you have something particular in mind?

@Liminal Glad to hear your doctor's visit was all good. Stay healthy folks! :)

No not really, so long as everything is consensual etc etc. ^^
Yup, everything in consensual in this whole setup. MC is curious and open to explore/experiment, as long as she gets good impetus/encouragement :)
Do you want to have them just be around Skyler's house/garage? Or do you want to have them do their thing and still explore the town?
Um, the way it is going, I think they will end up staying. As discussed earlier, with the mentor-mentee relation, MC will be eager/happy to learn how to please a woman and be pleased by one - including in any kinky ways if you like ;-)

@Fish is yum Since we've established that Skyler works with Vanessa on her content, maybe we could look at doing a scene with some of that after you wrap things up with Sapna? I'm open to whatever suggestions you have, but I'd love to see them shooting something public--perhaps some beach sex, since we haven't actually had any scenes on the beach yet, haha. I was also thinking that scene might be when Vanessa first decides to confide in Skyler about the fact that she's thinking of having a kid. What do you think?

I know you asked Fish, but Alex might be headed to the beach after this scene to take advantage of the outdoor showers. Could lead to something, could not. I know all our straight, bi or pan female characters save Camilla and Vanessa are occupied at the moment, so I guess it's up to you all.

Back
Top Bottom