Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Reincarnated as a Wolf (Longterm plot)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
Alan was a human man who had the most miserable life. His girlfriend left him for a deadbeat drug addict. He was framed for a crime he hasn't committed that also had him become fired from his job. He lost his home and savings to his greedy family. He was actually murdered by his own friends. His last thoughts were what he wanted the most, to be in control of his life.

He soon woke up, not as a human, but as a wolf puppy. He retained everything, but he wondered why he was now a wolf instead of a human. Growing up, Alan soon became an outsider to his own pack, leading him to become more independent. Once fully grown, he decided to leave and be a loner.

The life without a pack was very difficult and lonely, but he soon eventually came across a small campfire. Sitting besides the flames was woman. When she locked eyes with Alan, and the wolf simply laid down and looked at her, trying to show he wasn't a danger. He saw the woman as very attractive, spurring his instincts to breed, which never kicked in with female wolves, to rise up with her. He proceeded to coax the girl into mating with him. After that, the pair have to deal with the woman's friend who was away to get some water from a river. After that, the trio had to figure out what to do next.

We had seen quite a few series where the main character died and is reincarnated as something else. This idea was inspired by that premise.

For the record, I left this open for if you're wanting to play a fantasy character like an elf or succubus for example. Otherwise, real life can work as well. I can change other things regarding the plot if you want.

If you're doing a face claim for an OC, please have it be a drawn or anime picture if fantasy. I'll let it be real life if you want to do modern. I prefer to do description for my characters, but I don't mind what you prefer.

For kinks, besides bestiality, we have skimpy/sexy outfits, outdoor sex, bondage, consensual Master-slave, and possibly involve polyamory between Alan, the girl, and her friend if female as well. I can be flexible and can add or remove things as requested.

Limits are no gore, death, anything that belongs in the toilet, and characters under the age of 18. These are hard limits.

I don't do IM or discord. Due to life and spotty Internet, I am slow to reply, but I DO COMMIT! I don't ghost without saying anything, and I won't expect you to reply often. If you want to drop the plot, just please let me know. If I fall silent for several days, just send me a message to check in.

I can easily do two paragraphs, but I match my partner's efforts usually. I don't expect you to do much. At least a paragraph that's easy to make out. Not a Grammer Nazi, so don't have to be perfect. Just give me enough to work with. I do third person, past tense. Keep in mind, I am using my phone, so I can't accurately guess that my post is similar in length to yours.

I enjoy organic reactions, so I greatly prefer female partners.

If you have any questions or are interested, please let me know in a PM.

Back
Top Bottom