Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Secret (Sub_Voyage Fan & Skeith Takahata)

She smiled and blushed. "You are right sis." She paused."It is neve too late to turn back." She looked at her and smiled. "Well I won't be turning back as I need you." She replied softly.

"I'm glad you see it that way..." She said with a small smile as she leaned forward and began kissing along her sister's neck. Both of her hands slowly began to hike her sister's shirt up in an attempt to remove the article of clothing all together. Her mouth parted from her sister's neck. Her tongue however, ran along her jawbone until she reached her sister's ear, where she proceeded to nibble on her earlobe.

She looked at her sister and nodded softly and blushed. "I understand dearest sister." She replied and smiled. She of course was so happy she started to get wet. Soon she moaned. When her sister took off her clothes she kissed her sister's passionatly and started to get even wetter.

As her sister's toungue rubbed against her ear she took off her sister's shirt and moaned softly. She put her hands on her beasts and started to feel them. After feeling them she started to squeeze them and finallly lick them.

A small moan pierced Jo's lips as she felt her sister's tongue running over her breast. One of her hands began undoing her pants while the other moved to grope one of her sister's breasts roughly.

She moaned and looked at her. As her sister unzipped her pants with one hand so did she. She then put her hands near her sister's pussy and moaned softly. It felt good to touch her in this weird way, she thought.

Jo pushed the other back against the couch again as she slid further down the girl's body and began to remove her sister's pants altogether. Jo's seductive gaze found her sister's as she smiled softly. Her hands returned the girl's waist where She began to remove the the other's panties. Longing for just a taste.

She looked at her sister and moaned and started to get wet. As she got wetter she knew it was wrong but she had to have her sister. Looking around she sighed and moaned. Soon she felt as if she had to pee as well. Moaning she blushed softly.

Back
Top Bottom