Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Secret (Sub_Voyage Fan & Skeith Takahata)

Skeith Takahata

Super-Earth
It was about 1:30 P.M. when the front door opened. Having skipped her final period, Jo Carpenter had gotten home quite a bit earlier than usual. She liked having the place to herself before her twin, Kristina, got home from school. She enjoyed the alone time, atleast while it lasted. She didn't dislike her sister, as a matter of fact it was quite the opposte.

It was Friday afternoon and there was usually something cool going on. However, this weekend there was nothing. There weren't any interesting movies in the theatres, nor were there any cool bands coming to concert.

Falling back into the couch, Jo released a sigh and ran a pale hand through her untidy silver hair. Picking up the remote she flicked through the channels on TV, in the hopes of something worth watching coming on. She settled on watching some Zombie flick she hadn't heard of and leaned back on the couch, straightening her tight black shirt as she did so.

Kristina, or Kris as she prefered to be called, Carpenter was sitting at school sighing softly. It had been a boring day so far and she wanted to get home fast. Rasing her hand she told the teacher she did not feel good and started to walk out of the building. Once she was out she ran home and into her bedroom and sighed softly.

She was feeling weird. Afterall she had the naughty dream again last night. In her dream her sister was naked and walked over to her sister's bed and stripped her clothes off. Then she watched as her sister fucked her. She started moaning softly and blushing. She then returned to the present.

Jo heard the door open earlier than usual and turned to see her sister rushed towards her room before she could even say 'hello'. Jo didn't pay it any mind at first and just went back to watching the end of her movie.

After the movie ended and the credits began scrolling up the screen, Jo rose from the couch and looked down the hall toward her sister's room. Sighing as she straightened out her jeans, she began walking toward the room. "Hey! Hey Kris you okay?" She asked as she came closer to her sister's door.

She looked at her sister and went to the bed and sighed softly. She knew she was sick but wanted her sister. She was lovesick and wanted to make sure she never lost her sister." Yes and no." She replied to when asked if she was okay.

Sighing she looked at her sister and then watched the movie with her. "I skipped the last peirod of class because I am sick." She paused and blushed. "Love sick." She paused. "I have had strange dreams lately and wanted them to be true." She replied.

Jo watched quietly from the doorway and listened carefully to her sister's words. She leaned against the doorjam and looked in at her sister. "Love sick, huh?" She asked quietly. "Have you been getting serious with one of the boys at school?" She walked over to her sister's bed and sat down next to her, placing her hand on her sister's hand. "Kris, you can talk to me about anything."

She looked at her sister too ashamed to tell her the truth. "It isn't the guys that I am serious with." She paused and moaned softly. "It is the girls that I am getting serious with sister." She paused. "I have wanted to tell you this." She paused and started to cry. "I am a lesbian."

Although it came as quite a surprise to Jo it didn't change how she viewed her sister in the least. "Oh no... Oh no, don't cry..." She cooed softly as she wrapped her arms around her sister in a gental embrace. "It's nothing to be ashamed of." She chuckled softly while she held her. "So... Is it one of your friends. Is that it. I could help you break the ice, ya know?"

She looked at her sister and blushed softly. "Really?" She paused. "Why would you do a think like that for me sis?" She asked and blushed knowing it was her who she wanted as her future lover. Sighing she closed her eyes and wondered why she wanted her sister as a lover.

Jo continued to hold her sister tenderly. "Two reasons, first and most importantly you're my sister, secondly..." She paused before saying quietly. "I know what it's like..." She smoothed back her sisters hair and offered a gentle smile. "Why don't we dry those tears, huh?" She asked as she whiped them away from her sister's eyes with her thumb.

She looked once again at her sister. "You know what its like?" She asked then paused. "HOw?" She asked again and moaned softly. She then paused. "And thanks for the help sister." She paused once more. "You are the nicest sis I have ever had."

Jo blushed softly when the other asked how she knew what it was like. Rather than answering the question, she avoided it completely. "I bet you say that to all your sisters." She said with a small chuckle. "I'm going to go order us a pizza real quick. Mom and Dad had some kind of business trip this weekend, so it's just you and me." Standing up from the bed she tossled Kris's hair before heading back to the kitchen to make the call.

She looked at her and moaned softly. "You are right." She paused. "I do say it to all." She soon heard Jo say that she would order dinner and smiled. "Thanks sis."She replied and blushed and started to get wet. She wanted Jo so bad. But she knew she would have to wait until the time was right to have her.

Entering the kitchen, Jo headed straight for the phone. Having the local pizza place on speed dial due to the frequent business trips her parents took, it didn't take long at all for her to make the call. "Hey... Yeah it's me again. How about a large pepperoni pizza and a large cheese pizza. You know what, how 'bout we throw a 2-liter in there while we're at it... Pepsi please... Seeya in a bit." Hanging up the phone she shouted back to her sister's room; "Kris, the pizza's on the way."

She walked down the stairs and heard her sister talk on the phone. Sighing she bushed and when she was finished ordering she walked behind her sister and rubbed her sister's shoulders. "Thanks sis." She paused and blushed. "But as I said earlier I want you to myself." She paused. "I will fuck in every place I go." She replied softly.

Jo tensed slightly when her sister began rubbing her shoulders. She'd thought she had recieved the real shocker for the night when her sister came out of closet, but nothing could have prepared her for this. Her body froze when she heard her sister speak. "What? What are you saying?" She asked as she slowly turned to face her sister. "Quit joking around..." She said with a small nervous chuckle.

She looked at her sister and frowned. "I wish I was joking." She replied and blushed softly and started to moan. "But the truth is that I love you and want to be with you forever." She replied and bushed. She knew it was the truth and would do anything to have her sister as a lover.

Jo's gaze softened slightly as a bright blush formed across her cheeks. "I... I'm not really sure what to say..." Sure, Jo shared Kris's preference for women. She definately cared for her sister, but she had never actually thought about the two of them "together". Her gaze fell to the ground as an awkward silence filled the room.

She looked at her and blushed. "I want you sister." She replied and moaned softly and blushed. She paused." I need you as my lover." She replied and started to moan softly.

Jo glanced up at Kris and could see the desperation in her eyes. She could see and even feel the other's desire. She bit her lip out of nervous habit before looking back at her sister. Finally coming to a decision on the situation and decided actions speak louder than words. Grabbing her sister's shoulders she quickly pushed her back against the fridge before pinning her their with her own body, swiftly forcing her into a passionate kiss.

She looked at her sister and sighed softly. "Should we wait until after we eat?" She asked suprised by the fact that her sister wanted her too. It was like her sister was a lesbian and afraid to admit that. Kristina then moaned softly and kissed her sister's lips passionatly. "Sis." She paused. "I am glad me and you have similar thoughts."

Pulling away from the kiss, Jo panted heavily. "The pizza won't be here for a half an hour. That's more than enough time for us." She said quietly as she began peppering kisses along her twin's neck. "I'm glad too..." She whispered. "Let's get a little more comfortable." She said quietly as she took her sister's and and lead her out to the living room sofa.

She looked at her sister and smiled. "Alright sis." She replied and bushed and moaned softly. "I just want you and will do anything for you." She replied and kissed her nose and blushed. she moaned and then kissed her cheeks softly.

Pushing her sister over onto the couch in a laying position, she swiftly straddled her. Her hands curled around the base of her tight black shirt and removed to reaveal her black velvet bra to her twin. A faint bluh coming across her cheeks. "This is where the fun begins." She said in a quiet but sexy tone.

She looked at her sister and smiled softly. Just thinking of being with her made her happy and wet. But she was also new to being a lesbian and hoped her sister would understand. Closing her eyes she started to dream. Her dream was different then others in so many ways. But she knew she wanted the dream to become reality. So she sighed once more and started the dream again.

As she closed her eyes the second time the dream began. It was a breezy warm June day and the outside was wet from last night's rain. Looking around she heard birds chirp and the people walked down the street. Sighing she went outside to catch a breath of cool crisp air. She then walked down the driveway and turned left and went for a walk around the block. A few minutes later she went inside the house and headed to her bedroom.

Inside her bedrom was her older sister. She looked quite similar to her and some would even go as far as call them identical twins. Looking at her sister she closed her eyes and approached her then stripped. "Sis please fuck me." She wispered to her sister. Then she spoke the same words, but this time louder.

Returning to reality she opened her eyes and started to sigh. Tonight would be a long night she thought as she noticed her sister was ready to be fucked.

Seeing that her sister seemed to daze out for a moment she looked at her with some concern. One of her hands gently stroked the other's cheek. "You okay, Kris? Are you sure about this?" She asked with a concerned voice. If her sister wanted to back out, it definately wasn't too late.

Back
Top Bottom