Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male [Discord] A Lewd Romance Between Best Friends ♥

Tiffy

Your Friendly Neighborhood PAWG~
Hi, everyone~! I'm looking for someone who would be interested in a story based around two boys (aged 15-18) who have been apart of a friend group for a while, and secretly have wanted eachother since they met. I'd love to have them be both extremely lustful for eachother, and romantic as well. Kisses, holding hands, cute dates as well as raunchy raw fucking.~ I'd love to have them traveling together, seeing the world and striking out on their own. If you're open to it, I also love the idea that eventually their friend group finds out, and all the other guys take swings for him too! I'm open to playing my character as just a feminine appearing guy, or a full on cuntboy; Based on your preference! (I play my guys as very feminine in appearance, but not so much in clothing if that makes sense.~ As for cuntboys, I just think it's fun for a guy to have a pussy and get knocked up!)

Generally, I talk about kinks on a scene-to-scene basis. Normally though, things that always get me going are - Pubic Hair, Small Dicks, Raw Sex, Cheating, Racial Slurs, Orientation Play, and others that we can discuss! I would absolutely adore someone who is open-minded when it comes to kinks.

Also, literacy is a very important to me! I post around two para's for most of my replies and even more so when I'm particularly inspired! Please don't approach me if you cannot meet this level of detail with me, because that is one of my biggest kinks. That, and enthusiasm! Be enthusiastic to make dirty hot smut with me. ♥

Please, message me if you find interest in this post and we can connect over Discord. Also, If I can feel your enthusiasm in your PM you send me, that goes a very long way to getting my attention. ♥

Back
Top Bottom