Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

...and modest to boot? Hot damn! - Seeking something BOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abulurd

Super-Earth
AIM: <REDACTED> Haha
MSN: <ALSO REDACTED>

I currently have a sort of generalized desire for something unique. Come to me with your weird, unique, or otherwise different plots. Everything will be considered with a smile.

Greetings, minions!

I am Scott. Or Abulurd, or what have you. A pleasure to meet you all, of course. Those of you who know me, nice to see you again, those of you who don't know me, please defer to those who know me, so that my transition to rockstar status goes as smoothly as possible. After all, I have a rightful throne to claim, and there's no time like the present, oui?

That being said, allow me to welcome you formally to my request thread. It's big, it's awesome, it's pretty much the place to be. I would reccommend, y'know, being here. Feel free to PM me for a roleplay request, or send me a message here, but know that I'll probably get to you faster if you PM your idea to me, "But Scott, you shimmering pillar of human achievement," you're no doubt asking yourself, "What could a poor, horny young lady like myself possibly do to appease you?" Why, I'm glad you asked. Quite frankly, I'll do anything, basically. My limits are so far off the map, they're like...not even on the map. Yeah, that's right.

So, anyway, moving on. I have a fairly open mind. I'll do...basically anything and everything you ask me to, with several key exceptions.

Under no circumstance whatsoever will I ever do any of the following. Ever:

NO ROMANTIC COMEDY BULLSHIT. If I wanted to go around with paddle boats and ice cream I'd do that in real life. Don't mistake this as 'No love', I just don't want to be following the standard dinner-and-a-movie format. I felt the need to add this after recieving a couple requests for like, "Oh, he's a jerk but she takes him out into the world and shows him how beautiful life is and she warms his icy heart and they fall deeply in love!" requests. Please direct these requests to Jennifer Anniston. She's lonely and single, she could use the inspiration.

Yaoi
Scat
Guro
Vore
Death
Most series-based roleplay
Naruto. He deserves special mention because Naruto can go fuck himself right proper.

List subject to change without notice

See? List is small, and I like to think reasonable. I'm sure you can all work around it somehow. Those of you who can't? Well, tough, I guess. I'm not changing the list just to accommodate you.

Now then, as I'm sure you're already shivering with anticipation, the edge of your seat already having left your shapely behinds, you're wondering to yourself, "Scott, what do you do?" Don't rush me! I'm going at my own pace. God knows you've probably skipped to the good bits by now anyway. it doesn't really matter what I say here, does it? Anybody who declares that I'm awesome can have a cookie.

Pairings follow, my role on the left, where applicable, favorites are bolded at the top in order of desire:

SUGGEST SOMETHING (Seriously, nothing gets me more in the mood to please you than if you come to me with an original idea
Something with mind control...? Just toying with the idea in my head, nothing fleshed out.
Master / Servant (Maid, pet, etc)
My character / Assertive Submissive (As in the phrase, "Please fuck me, sir.")
Medieval Fantasy (Not necessarily exclusively smut, I enjoy playing with decent plots in this one)
Teacher / Student (Particularly art teacher, music teacher, something more original than just 'teacher')
Assassin (Mercenary?) / Target
Sci-Fi
Generally any authoritarian scenario

Anything involving some action, or intrigue, or excitement
Kidnapping scenario
Photographer (Sculptor? Painter?) / Model

I'm sort of burning through this quickly, so that I can just edit it later, so that list will grow with time.

Incidentally, if you are a boy, but want to play opposite me as a girl, do us both a favor and don't tell me your gender. I won't ask. Ignorance, as they say, is bliss, and I'm just not comfortable knowing definitively that the person I'm playing opposite is a boy. Sorry, but I'm pretty much as straight as you can get, and the 'boy playing a girl' thing gives me weird images of crossdressing. But yeah, don't ask, don't tell, as it were. That is all.

Plots

-- Nothing, as Yet

Edit History
03/07 10:39 PM: Added note on 'Romantic Comedy Bullshit'
02/18 9:10 PM: Removed "Oh...shit...", changed title
07/04 1:34 PM: Removed "The Floutist", added "Oh...shit..."
01/29 9:01 PM: Added Contact Information
01/26 4:48 PM: Added first plot
01/21 11:49 PM: Created my thread

That outghta do it, for the time being. Again, it's bound to grow as I get settled in, but now that I'm established, fire away. Come visit, I'm a poor, lonely Adonis, you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom