Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naive Elf Adventurer Sets off Into the World!

Chloe-Chan

Meteorite
About me:
-Hi! I'm Chloe, and I'm an advanced roleplayer with 8 years of experience (only about 6 months of ERP, though.). My posts are around 1 or 2 paragraphs long for the sake of flow and consistent posting, but can reach upwards of 5+ paragraphs for less frequent plots.
-I prefer to include more smut than plot, usually around the 70/30 range.
-I can post multiple times a day and would like a partner who can do the same, but exceptions can be made!
-I'm looking to sub 90% of the time for any GM'ed plots, but exceptions will be made for a fun couple of scenes.

What I'm looking for:
-A GM/DM willing to work with me and create a world full of various beasts and bandits who want nothing more than to stuff MC full of cock!
I'd love to brainstorm together and build a world that feels real and interactive, and stays relatively grounded despite the inclusion of magic and such. (I'll stretch the rules with realism when it comes to how big of a cock MC can take, lol).

My Character:
-MC, Cremia, is a budding Elven adventurer who just set off from the forest she grew up in. Her exposure to the outside world is minimal, and thus she is extremely naive, trusting anyone and anything, and always lending a helping hand. We could start with her literal first steps out of her homeland, or her first night at an inn, or maybe a few days after she's settled in to a major settlement.
MC's Appearance!

Kinks:
-Anal, Futanari, Traps, Bestiality, Sweat, Huge Cocks (10in - 30in), Bestiality, Monsters
I hold a great many other kinks, but I would exhaust myself typing them all out here, haha.

Limits:
-Scat, Gore (In a sexual context), Vore (Unless its MC and something like a plant monster.)

Thanks for reading! PM me ASAP if you're interested!!

Thanks for reading!​

Back
Top Bottom