Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The one you never get tired of.

Anthros/furries, to the point I am just not interested in RPing humans anymore and even not that interested in kemonomimi.

Beyond that... clothing sex.

Thought of another one. Breastplay or anything to do with breasts. I could probably write a whole book describing breasts and their beauty, not just sexually but just in general.

God this is probably so cringey to most people.

P E G G I N G

(and guys climaxing from said pegging and other anal stimulation)

Please, I'm a simple woman with simple tastes, just let her put it in his ass and it'll be a good RP.

Incest- specifically Daddy/daughter or Mommy/son

Sissification- works especially well with Daddy/daughter if the daughter starts off as a boi, or Mommy/boi

Father/daughter romance that includes both SFW and NSFW, I could talk about it all day with like-minded penpals. Specifically 'Dad/Father' and not 'Daddy'.

Forbidden romance. Usually on the lighter side, like teacher x student, young x old, rich x poor. Things not really wrong, just more frowned upon by society.

This is highly specific, but lamia girls coiling their snake tails/halves around my character. Whether it's something gentle like for warmth in the morning or something a bit more possessive such as making sure my character can't get away even if they wanted to 😰

Seduction through power or fear. Nothing says romantic like scaring or pinning your desired partner. Double so for being on the receiving end

I enjoy a lot of transformation elements in my roleplay. What is happening to the character? How are they responding to this change? Have they desired it? Writing in coordination with my partner makes it even more fun for the both of us. I want us to both enjoy it. I don’t want it to be one-sided.

Back
Top Bottom