Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Lots and Lots of Dry Humping and Grinding~

Opossum King

Jus vibin' n being queer >:3
Heya! I haven't been able to really do much with my humping/grinding kink, so I decided to make a post about it to see if there's anyone who'd like to play something out involving it :3 Our RP doesn't need to have just the dry humping involved, but I'd like there to be a lot of it! Genders/sexes I'm comfortable with playing are female, futa and nonbinary characters (born female or male but can possibly be masculine, feminine presenting orrr both >:3), and you can play any gender/sex you'd like! <3

Possible pairings (MC x YC):
-Daughter x Father/Mother or Mother x Daughter/Son
-Sister x Sister/Brother
-Girlfriend/Partner X Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Partner
-Friends/Friends with Benefits
-Student x Teacher or Teacher x Student
-Monster Summoner x Monster or Monster x Monster Summoner

If you have any ideas for any other pairings you'd wanna do, lemme know! ^^

I'm a switch, but usually prefer to play as a sub. My turn ons are (not all of these have to be included in the RP): passionate/rough sex, romance/affection, teasing, praise, light degradation, spanking, aftercare, lactation, collars/leashes (pet play), monster/inhuman characters, casual nudity, clothed sex, cuddly sex, incest, underwear sniffing, fucking used underwear, humping/grinding (outercourse), cock warming, excessive cum/precum, musk, sweat, hairy bodies/lots of pubic hair, height/size differences, chubby characters, muscular characters (but not like the insane body builder kind of muscular), light cum/piss inflation, stomach bulges, small cocks, edging, big balls, and premature ejaculation along with diapers, watersports and potentially some scat (haven't explored with it much).

My turn offs are: Excessive scat, mind control, sleep play, gore, vore, gaping/prolapsed holes, excessive blood, rape, non con, violence, abuse, and hyper anything (oversized breasts, cocks, etc.).

Extra info: I usually write in first or third person, it depends on what my partner prefers. I can write up to one-four paragraphs, sometimes I manage to write more but it depends on how much inspiration I have at the moment but I usually manage to write two. You can write as many paragraphs as you like, there’s no pressure to write multiple, I’d just like there to be enough for me to respond to. I’m good with RPing either in private chats or on Discord, I’m not interested in RPing on threads. If I disappear for any amount of time, you can message me to grab my attention. I’m gonna apologize in advance since I tend to disappear for unspecified amounts of time- this usually doesn’t mean that I’m not interested in our RP anymore or that I’ve ghosted you, I’ve either gotten incredibly distracted and thought that I replied or completely forgot to, or I need a break from it as I tend to get overwhelmed quite easily and need breaks. Outside of RPs, I really enjoy OOC talk! Just no flirting, thanks '>w>

Thank you for reading through this, I hope to hear from you guys! <3 whether you're interested or not, I hope you have a good day/night! :3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom