Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

XCOM - Women's war [solace x hellsangel] [NSFW Links]

There were no reactions as they were climbing up the fire escape. Looking inside were a bunch of cubicles they can use for cover and for their approach. There were many human pods stacked up and closed, meaning there was a woman in each of them. It appears the aliens were using two conference rooms with a blown hole in the wall as their staging points the familiar teleportation pad glowing green. The sectoid commander was there watching the pad as 3 support drones and sectoids were busy wheeling the pods to the pad quickly, waiting for one to finish the transport phase before quickly pushing in another. There was one sectoid missing from the group. None of them were paying attention to their surroundings, their backs to the fire escape route,, believing the humans outside were defeated or too hurt to continue. Further more they had a disposable sentry watching the main approach, but forgetting the backdoor was left wide open with their small numbers.

To the side there were women laying belly front on the conference tables, probes in their pussies and it seemed one sectoid would take a quick break, coming over and started to hold the probe to probe fuck the woman, making her moan out.

The doors were all broken open and there were scattered glass pieces all over the floor. The floor was rugged so their footsteps would be mitigated. Some fire spots were around the cubicles but did not hinder the approach. Ironically the sectoid commander would be most exposed as it is standing closest to the group, not in any cover and more concerned in getting the job done as they still had many pods to send up.

Emily took a peek to assess the situation. The sectoid commander was right there exposed. It was clearly the biggest threat. She signaled to Ayumi to take it out with her sword, making for clean and stealthy kill. Ayumi nodded and gently went in through the window. Her steps were silent as she avoided broken glass without taking her eyes off of her prey.

Emily would wait until Ayumi was finished with her stealth kill before going in through the window to confront the rest of the sectoids. The plan was simple. Take cover on opposite sides of the room. Focus fire on the nearest sectoid. With any luck, Ayumi would be able to rush a sectoid or two while they were distracted.

The sectoid commander was none the insert as it pointed at the next pod to send to the teleport pad. It was only when it turned to look around casually would it see Ayumi flashing her blade and suddenly it was without a head. As the body flopped onto the floor,, the wrist pistol exploded and the sectoids around were suddenly in a panic. It was without its leader suddenly and didn't see Ayumi slink back around cover.

The sectoids would stop their work as they moved cautiously while scanning the room. They would not be in cover and once Emily and Jessie opened fire, the closest sectoid would be taken by surprise and riddled in bullets, the second sectoid would take a bullet wound but still be active, rising forward to a cubicle dor cover and returning fire. One bolt would hit Jessie in the chest but the weave would prove its effect, reducing some of the numbness but able to keep her on her feet. Her attack would be diminished however as her body would feel some lethargy.

The third sectoid keeping guard would hear the gunfire and proceed to rush back, leaving itself completely open to Ayumi to kill in ambush.

Ayumi dealt the sectoid commander a killing blow and immediately took cover.

Upon hearing the alien technology explode, Emily and Jessie rushed in with guns trained and firing at any sectoid that moved. Emily managed to kill one. Jessie tagged another and was hit with a stun bolt herself. She staggered back from the impact, but was thankfully still in the fight. She took cover, as did Emily.

Ayumi was ready to spring upon the sectoid that was shooting at Jessie when a third rushed in. She rushed out from cover and used her sword. She took cover again lest she be seen by the remaining sectoid before she could spring another stealth attack.

"Cover me!" Emily yelled as she attempted to get into a better position. Jessie let loose with her pistols as a distraction so Emily could get to a better angle and fire at the last sectoid.

The sectoid rushing in towards the fight would've given a look of surprise if it could as it faced Ayumi up close. A sword through its middle chest where its heart was, and flopped to the floor dead, the wrist pistol turning into fragments.

The final sectoid kept firing back at the women, Jessie giving off cover fire where she was drawing its attention. This gave Emily the chance to outflank it by a side cubicle. It wouldn't even see Emily as she would have the chance to give a burst fire and sending the sectoid flying at this close range and with its smaller body taking so much force.

As the last alien was dead, the teleport pad would deactivate and self destruct its electronics. The drones would also do the same as they fell onto the floor in pieces.

A scan from mission control would indicate the area was clear of aliens. The science teams would begin deployment to the alien incursion to begin recovery of thealien artifacts and evacuation of the victims as well as interning the raped victims for observation and medical help.

"Secure your team and return to base once recovery teams have arrived. Debrief upon arrival," came orders from mission control as they would have Emily gather her team and keep the area secured until relieved by the recovery teams. There were still some women in the table with probes in their pussies, and Nadia outside who would soon be freed from the mental suggestion.

Nadia would soon have its effect wear off and allow her to at least have a muddled head. Her body would've had several orgasms and leave quite a wet mess. A quick stim shot from the medkit would have her on her feet. Big Sky had the pilot waiting at the ramp with blankets and towels to hand to the team to cover themselves up. He said nothing as he understood it was another hard ordeal of a battle. "Strap yourselves in. Let's head back to base," he did to the team as he returned to his pilots seat and would take Big Sky into the air, taking beta squad home.

Hazmat teams would arrive in their two VTOL transports, coming out to begin securing the alien bodies and technologies littered across the battle field. It would be interesting how they are going to transport the dead trees the aliens inhabited but the women would be encased for proper hazmat isolation. The women would be given first aid on sight and transported to a nearby facility but those that got seeded by aliens were prepared for transport to base for observation and surgery attempt to remove the alien fetus.

Emily received new intel from Command. No more hostiles. She let out a sigh of relief and gave a thumbs up to Jessie and Ayumi. As if they were thinking the same thing, they each collapsed on the floor, sitting and catching their breath. No one said a thing. Nothing needed to be said. They each shared in their own humiliation, the near close calls, but also the victory they had won. After a few minutes, Emily stood up. "Let's get BOOMER and let's get the hell out of here."

They helped the women in the admin building, taking out the probes nestled inside of them before going outside to help Nadia. She was laying where she was, no longer furiously masturbating. Emily forced her to take a quick stim shot to get her back on her feet. Her mind, however, was still muddled. A day's rest would return it back to normal.

Eventually, they made it back to Big Sky on the field and they went back to base.

There was much excitement about Beta Squad's latest victory. Another crowd waited for their return, but the women did not have it in them to party tonight. Not even Jessie was energetic enough to drink and tease. They were dirty, covered in grime and blood, and very exhausted. Nadia needed help getting to her room, but otherwise was able to function on her own. Ayumi locked herself in her room. No one would see her for a while. Jessie watched as each of her "broken" squad mates left. At least Emily would go in for debriefing. None of them would forget the horrors that almost befell them on that mission.

After debriefing with Commander Hawking, Emily was sent to Dr. England for a full check up. Each of Beta Squad would receive similar treatment, but Emily's exposure to some unknown toxin that inflated her breasts was concerning.

Dr. England was her usual jovial self. She talked way too fast as if she had been drinking more coffee. The lab was somehow littered with more mugs, some full of the stuff. Emily sat on an examination table in just her panties. Scars ran along the front of her body, particularly in the abdominal region. Dr. England had already taken measurements of her breasts and compared them to what was in Emily's official files.

"Have you ever had children, Sergeant?"

Emily remained quiet.

"I'm going to hook up a pump to your breasts. With any luck, the inflation of the mammary glands is not permanent. We just need to pump out what's in there." As Dr. England was fixing the pumps to Emily's breasts, she would continue. "Not to fret, though. It's just like how you normally pump...it's just going to be a lot of it. Are you ready?"

Emily nodded. Dr. England started the machine. The pump began to suck on Emily's nipples and almost immediately, milk flowed through the tubes into the canister connected to the pump. Emily let out a sound and she bit her lower lip to prevent herself from making another sound.

"Are you alright, Sergeant?" Dr. England ask. She was writing on her datapad while looking at Emily.

"I'm fine...just go!" Emily said in a rather forceful tone. Dr. England flinched and left Emily alone.

Sometime that night, the individuals of Beta Squad would receive a message from Commander Hawking. It was their itinerary for the next day. They would each meet with a licensed psychiatrist concerning the events of the last two missions as well as any trauma they may harbor.

Emily sat on a leather lounger. She wore a loose fitting top as her breasts were still tender. It took hours of milking, but eventually, her breasts went back to normal.

"Good morning, Emily, may I call you Emily? My name is Manuella Ferrera, but please, just call me Manuella." The woman sitting opposite of her wore a light colored skirt, stockings, heels, and a white turtleneck. She was writing with stylus pen on her datapad. They went through the rounds of introductions. Manuella asked Emily about her career in the military. Emily provided the information.

"Emily, it says in your file that you retired before the first alien attack. Why did you come out of retirement? What made you join the XCOM program?"

"I felt like it was my duty. You don't just watch innocents die and not feel compelled to do something."

Manuella wrote on her datapad. "Did it have something to do with Dave? Your call sign is WRATH."

"I don't see what that has any..."

"Are you seeking vengeance against the aliens that killed your husband?"
Manuella made a note that Emily was gripping the lounger in an attempt to control herself. "Emily...I'm going to ask you one more question and I would like an honest answer. Who is Blake Saunders?"

Emily suddenly stood up. "You know what? Fuck this," and she walked right out the door. Manuella kept writing on her datapad.

"Jessie. Welcome. My name is Manuella Ferrera, but please, just call me Manuella." It was Jessie's turn to sit on the leather lounger. She wore casual clothes, a pair of jeans and a form fitting t-shirt. Her arms were crossed over her chest.

They began with the usual get-to-know-you questions. Manuella inquired into Jessie's past with the Army. Jessie was truthful, although her "care-free" attitude was failing.

"I noticed there wasn't a party last night. Given the success of your mission, I'd figure you would take the opportunity to unload." Jessie didn't have any words. Manuella continued. "What's on your mind? Have you been having nightmares?"

It took a great deal, but eventually Manuella was able to get Jessie to come clean. She couldn't get Nadia out of her mind, of how Nadia was reduced to the state of some "horny whore" who couldn't stop touching herself. She felt inadequate, that she didn't do everything in her power to stop the violation. Manuella, in turn, reminded her that it was her quick thinking that saved the squad.

By the end of the session, Jessie felt better.

Ayumi stared at Manuella. The introductions were short. Ayumi did not speak. Manuella tried to ask her questions, even made Ayumi aware that she understood sign language. Ayumi just stared at her. It was an awkward meeting. Manuella tried bringing up events from the last mission. Ayumi just stared.

"Ayumi, I know it can be difficult to hear this from me, but talking does help." Manuella produced a small journal and handed it to Ayumi, who let it sit on her lap. "Write your thoughts down in this journal. No one needs to read it, but it will help. Also...I recommend that you start looking into your sexual health. Masturbation is very healthy and may help prepare your body and mind. It can also help relieve stress and..."

Ayumi stood up and walked out the door. At least she took the journal.

Nadia sat in the leather lounger. It was awkward and quiet. Manuella mainly talked, told her of things she already knew just to show off that she had done her research, or at least that's what she thought. Things quickly took a turn when Manuella started asking about the mission.

"During the mission...before the incident...you began to panic. What went through your mind?" This caught Nadia off guard. She didn't want to go there, but Maneualla kept prying, kept fishing for some sort of answer. Eventually, Nadia snapped.

"I thought about how much I really didn't want to get fucked, alright?!" Nadia was breathing heavily and she realized she was tense. She sank back into the lounger. "I just...I didn't want to end up like them..."

"Like who?"

"Like...those women...all those women we come across. You can just look at them and tell that they aren't there anymore. No one's home. It...it's like..."

"Like what, Nadia?"

"I'd rather be dead than be like them. I'd rather they just shoot me in the head than turn up like them."

"You don't want anyone controlling you, is that it?"

"Who the fuck wants to be controlled...like that?"

There was a long pause before Manuella asked. "What was it like? What did it feel like?"

Nadia took a long time before she answered. It was only then that she realized that there were tears streaming down her eyes. "It was horrible. I couldn't control myself. It was like being so horny that I couldn't control myself. My head was fuzzy. I couldn't think. All I could do was touch myself and...and..."

"Yes? Go on."

"I...I liked it..."

Nadia required more time with Manuella, but progress was made. At the end of her session, Manuella made a recommendation. "Nadia. I'm going to make a rather rash suggestion. Masturbate. Find some way to relief yourself of the sexual frustration you're feeling. This may help prepare and fortify your body and mind."

With the sessions over, Beta Squad was given the rest of the day to do as they saw fit. Nadia and Jessie retreated back to their rooms. Emily and Ayumi took to the gym, pounding away at the punching bag and letting out all their frustrations.

Mission Control

Clean up of the incursion site has been slow going but the alien artifacts recovery is going steady. They have yet to recover an intact teleport pad and support drone and are considered scrap metals. But more of the fragments of the weapons are recovered. What is new in the war now are these ambush type creatures. They are observed to hide in trees as if all normal until provokes and have come in two forms. THey have cut the trees into fleshy parts despite appearances and recovered the corpses of the plant women. They are now being stored in hazmat containment until they are ready to be autopsied by Commander Hawkings orders. The women who have survived the attack are being evaluated at local hospitals and are understandably traumatic. The few women who have been raped and impregnated by the Sectoid Commander are under XCOM observation and recommendations are present that they be operated as soon as a day or two. The ward currently is having troubling observations to the XCOM member and the civilians who are nearing their week term pregnancy as their nutrition levels are dropping rapidly and are having trouble keeping their bodies together. They recommend surgery be placed on standby with an armed security.

A psychological report would come to Commander Hawking's desk which would note the psychological strain the alien attacks in these two missions which are building to moderate to high levels, recommending that they be given time off and training. Given the war is just starting, this would not be a sign of a good start despite the missions being a success. It was recommended to find and recruit more female members to take pressure off their flagship team, though picking are still slim. A list was set next on her desk, a list of some female candidates to be evaluated for recruitment to XCOM. Current financial resources would allow to requisition from the host countries to transfer them to the base in a few days time.

It was also recommended that Beta squad be given field promotions immediately, With Sergeant Emily 'Wrath" Saunders to Lieutenant, and Nadia 'Boomer' Volkov, Ayumi 'Ghost' Takanaka, and Jessie 'Cowgirl' Donovan be promoted to Corporals. New training for their classes are authorized. The Light Machine Guns have completed their evaluation and the M249 has been selected to be the new primary LMG's for the grenadier class. Nadia Volkov is recommended to be certified as soon as possible before the next engagement. A suggestion was noted that in light of their accomplishments, the squad should be renamed to Valkyrie Squad.

A transport plane has just arrived from China. As thanks for their timely intervention, they sent three of their best scientists from their national universities, ready to assist the Laboratories with their skills. Time in research is reduced a bit. However the USA couldn't contain the local panic and attempts to assault the aliens ended in failure. No blame is laid to Commander Hawkings and she is congratulated on the current success.

Science Labs
Research: Alien Materials

The science teams have continued to work on the alien materials and it was slow going. The team is focused on finding the melting point in order to examine its molecular structure. Using a industrial and experimental laser, it would just reach the limits of its strength to break the melting point of the alien materials, indicating just how hard and strong these pieces alone were. One cannot imagine the alien tech required to form such materials for their spaceships, or worse. But initial hypothesis among the scientists is that these materials could be fashioned into body armor. By the third day, the day Beta squad had their mental evaluation, they produced a report on the alien materials. It was scientific in that it explains of how dense the material was, how the atoms and structures were very close and dense yet uniform in the manufacture. It recommends some plans to be researched for personnel body armor, as well as to research the alien weapon fragments next to see how it can be combined to produce new weapon hardware and how it can be adapted to new weapons that could only be dreamed of in science fiction.

However the science team also wants to examine the corpses of either the smaller grey creatures or the plant women. They want to examine the body structure and how it may help the soldiers in knowing the biology of these aliens. If they can examine another body, they can confirm some hypothesis on these creatures with the limited knowledge they can gather on their biology in relations to humans.

Their science schedule is open now and is ready for commander Hawkings to make a choice. Alien weapon fragments, Sectoid body autopsy, Dryad class autopsy, Body armor [long period of time].

Engineering

Construction is underway for a geothermal generator on the Geothermal vein.
With the observations of the attack, they decided to augment the medkits with a drug mix of relaxants. This should help calm down the feelings of lust but is based onvcountering current earth forms of aphrodisiacs. It is not known how effective it may be but it is what they have on hand.

the team recommends a satellite array to handle any new satellites they launch and would take a large amount of finance to get started. it can be held off later until the accounts improved. meanwhile the team can construct new satellites in preparation for deployments.

The next few days would be clear of Alien activity. This gave time for the women to rest and then resume their XCOM training the next few days. Nadia and Jessie would be ordered to the shooting range where Corporal Sherman was waiting. With their field promotions, Jessie is to be trained in her sniper proficiency in terms of pin pointing the enemy through allied observations and for closer range attack, and Nadia is to become certified in using a Light Machine Gun to use it as her standard battlefield loadout.

Emily would be given another training instructor to teach her how to shoot at the enemy to flush them out of hiding, and to fire rapidly on the move.

Ayumi is already skilled in stealth and the sword, so shotgun training is to be given to rapidly find the enemy weakpoints and to improve her time on reloading.

Last edited:
Commander Hawking sat at her desk with her datapad. There were more options afforded to her and the XCOM program. First, was the satellite. She approved its construction, but would have to hold off on the satellite array until their finances were in order. Once finished, she would send it over to the United States. Hopefully, that would calm them down for a little while.

Then there was the issue of what her scientists should be doing next. She them to gather as much intel on what her soldiers were dealing with. That meant either the sectoids or the new plant women, dubbed "dryad". Then again, she couldn't deny her soldiers better gear, which they could gain by researching into the alien tech. Ultimately, the Dryads were a new threat and caught Valkyrie Squad completely off guard. She didn't want that to happen again. She approved the autopsy of the Dryads.

Approving Valkyrie Squad's promotion was perhaps the easiest choice for her. They deserved it after the hell they went through and persevered through. She also approved all additional training, effective immediately. She updated Valkyrie Squad's schedule, giving them one day free of duty. Training would resume after that.

That left recruitment. With the budget in mind, perhaps starting a new squad wouldn't be such a bad idea. She had contacts all over the world. It was time to see what was handed to her.

Valkyrie Squad received some much deserved time off. With that being said, Emily and Ayumi spent much of that time at the gym beating on a punching bag. They needed to get their frustrations out, over the past and the things that happened to them during their last mission. They even had a sparing match that ended in a sweaty draw. Respect between the two women increased.

Jessie spent the day in her room. Bottles of empty whisky bottles littered the floor of her room. She wanted to forget the things she saw in their last mission. For a while, she did.

Nadia, likewise, was in a similar state. She stayed in her room smoking and drinking. It would take a few days, but eventually, she took the psychiatrist's advice and indulged in masturbation. It felt good, shameful, but good all the same.

After their day off, Valkyrie Squad would receive individual training.

A few days of that and the squad was back to normal. Jessie and Nadia spent time out of their rooms and even Ayumi was sociable, or what could be attributed as being social. Sitting in the dark corner of the common room was about as sociable as Ayumi was ever going to get. While there wasn't a big party, like to the conclusion of their first mission, the evenings were spent in the common room engaged in card games, or that lone pinball machine.

The women would be given a promotion ceremony in front of the base personnel, listing their achievements of the two missions and Commander Hawking personally presenting their new ranks. A photo op was given as a morale booster of the newly dubbed Valkyrie squad, the new flagship team of XCOM. The men applauded the women for their promotions and a small party was held in their honor before things were back to normal as they can be.

Jessie may be a good gunslinger and sniper, but Corporal Sherman would emphasize to her that there is always something new to learn, challenging her in shooting under noise pressure, and through an obstructed view with the rifle. Her pistol marksmanship would be enhanced further with rapid move and shoot practices.

Nadia would also be taught by Corporal Sherman, the light machine gun able to help her shred big targets while held in the air and mounted in a surface. The extra ammo and weight of the gun meant she would have to relinquish her pistol to avoid being cumbersome, but hopefully the LMG would be more than enough for the mission. "You're ready now. Good work," he said to Nadia, the light machine gun working in concert with her grenade launcher. She was LMG qualified now.

"Move move, fire, Fire again, move," Emily's drill instructor, sergeant Bennet, would order her as he was training her hard on the new tactics she was cleared for, having her move down the range from cover to cover. Despite the difference in rank that he was lower than her, he had the field authority to drill her hard for to increase her survival. He would not pull his punches just because she was a lieutenant now as it was shown that rank matters little against aliens. "Aim for the top of that concrete cover. Chip it away with concentrated fire. It will think it's head will be hit and make your enemy find new cover. Reload. Again," he ordered Emily as he stood behind her to get her ready during her training time. He would give her a fresh bottle of water during her breaks and earned quite the gruff smile from him as she was impressing him. She would be better prepared for her next encounter.

Ayumi was given Corporal Tenwha, another Japanese male soldier as he would be drilling her in shotgun proficiency. While using a sectoid image, he would point out where the most effective lethal range for her shotgun to be, improve her timings on raising her gun up to shoot, and how to reload two shells at a time. "Shotguns can be used when a sword isn't reachable. Your skills can deal lethal damage and you can duck away while drawing their attention from your squadmates after using the loud sound of a shotgun blast. Use lethal distractions to your advantage," he said to her. He had her practice such techniques on a volunteer soldier with blank shells, aiming supposed critical shots and slip away when she draws the soldiers attention which let's her sneak around to do the same again.

Research labs

The order was given by Commander Hawking. The plant women and pieces of their trees were placed into the autopsy room and the hazmat team went in to begin directing their bodies. Green blood flowed out and was found to be sticky like a hybrid of plant plasma. Even when dead their bodies were of sweet smelling. Cutting them open was easy as their skins were still very human like, and the trees were deceptively thin skinned. Inside was more plant flesh and the bark outside was as thin as human skin. As two days passed by, the full report would reveal shocking news about them.

The plant women, dubbed Dryads as they were females linked to plants with the bulbs on their heads, were once human women. Their DNA was genetically altered or implanted with alien plant genomes and began their transformation into this current form. Their lungs were added with spore sacs to produce the aphrodisiac spores in their breathes and around their bodies. Their blood was also of aphrodisiac effect, including their sexual juices. Their lungs were also showing signs of an explosive device on each of the spore sacs,likely designed that upon death it would detonate the sacs and produce a large explosion of aphrodisiac spores in a death cloud, a form of final attack on their enemies. There does not seem to be any way of reversing such genetic transformation and they would cease to be human at this point.

The trees appear to be their form of a flesh suit. Designed to be an ambusher, it would appear like any tree in the local environment and would entrap its victims with its tentacles and spore plants. It would render its victims into a slutty state that would make for easy collection by the aliens. The bark is deceptive and is quite thin skinned. It would absorb a decent amount of damage though before dying, and it's torso body is its weak point but require a few well places shots. Upon death it would eject the host to save it but it would likely be disoriented before resuming its fight. Dryads certainly enjoy getting up close and bringing the woman to an orgasmic bliss. Caution is recommended to kill them at a distance. On a passive side, it was noted that it would naturally be filling the area with aphrodisiac spores, as if intending to slow pace a terraforming process to ensnare human women

With that research complete, the science team passed on a report to Dr Laura that both sectoid commander and Dryads have similar biological characteristics as if engineered that way for some sort of conformity despite different species and human mediums. But only so much can be learned by dead bodies. If they want to know more, they would recommend a live target capture. Research can be made underway to produce a capture device to be used in the field, but it would have to be up close and the enemy sufficiently weak enough without being killed. It's high risk but may be worth it to get more information about the invaders. A capture facility needs only to be augmented to counter alien characteristics during interrogation of live subjects.

Engineering

Engineering received orders from command to begin construction of a new satellite to be ready for launch. It would take about 3 weeks time to be completed due to the large complexity of the design and size of the satellite.

On another note, the Geothermal generator had been completed and is operational, providing some extra power for the base when it needs to expand its facilities. The engineers would provide new architectural designs to build additional laboratory and factory spaces to help augment the bases research and manufacturer capabilities when new space is excavated by the dig crews

Mission control

It would be two days later after the dryad research that satellites over Germany picked up a contact, an alert alarm sounding off in the base. It appears to be a small craft, dubbing it a scout craft. 2 Interceptors are available in the hangar, armed with the latest Avalanche missiles that can be used to shoot down air targets. It would be a first time to see if such weapons would be effective. Commander Hawkings would need to decide if her pilots should intercept. and fight

Last edited:
Commander Hawking looked over a few dossiers that her contacts all over the world sent her. She gauged their strengths and what they could offer the XCOM program. She came across Zola Ambibola from West Africa. She was a combat medic, something that Valyrie Squad was sorely lacking. She had served in the West African Military and has been known to remain calm and level-headed, even in the worst scenarios. She approved Zola's admission into the XCOM program.

A few days later, the satellite over Germany picked up an Unidentified Flying Object. Now was the best time to put the new Avalanche Missiles to test. "This is Commander Hawking. Mission to intercept is a go. Godspeed, pilots."

She turned to the holoprojector in the center of Command. There, she would see live feedback of the two aircraft she just sent to Germany, as well as the UFO being tracked by satellite. All eyes watched, wondering if they would deal a mighty blow to the alien invaders.

With Commander Hawkings approval, funds were allocated to begin the administration process of inducting Zola Ambibola into the XCOM program. With orders, the UN dispatched a pair of black suits to west Africa where her base was located. Arriving in Africa, the suits would drive their black SUVs and would locate her inside the military base as they got clearance to enter. The SUV would stop right next to Zola Ambibola as she was walking to another building. "Zola Ambibola? United Nations operations. You have been green lighted for special assignment. Please come inside for a briefing. Time is urgent," an agent said with his black sunglasses on, the back passenger side opened by the other agent. There was no joking in their voice as it was serious. They would begin briefing Zola once they told her to sign the nondisclosure agreement and that the fate of humanity is at stake. They would inform her that a war with the aliens is already underway and humanity is outgunned and outclassed, being only lucky so far. Men are rendered helpless in the alien presence and only women are unaffected but the aliens have a heinous unknown purpose with capturing and violating human females. Zola has been selected for recruitment to the XCOM project to be a support class medic, and they need only her agreement to complete the recruitment, joining as a squaddie as she will not have alien combat experience. If accepted, they would let her pack her necessities at home and take her to the airport to fly her to XCOM HQ in Iceland. The paperwork to her chain of command would already be in the works to approve the rapid transfer to a secret assignment.

The two interceptors were loaded onto the mountain launch pads and aimed to the sky. 3, 2, 1, launch. Both were thrust into the air and took off at full power with their engines. They would fly off towards the UFO being tracked bybthe satellite.

"Bogey in sight. Engaging, " the lead pilot reported. As the two approached, plasma fire fired at them. The pilots swerved and dodged the fire as they aimed for radar lock. There wasn't a lock at this distance but as the planes approached they would get radar lock for the missiles. "Firing,"

Two missiles fired forward. One smashed into the hull with a large puff of smoke, the other veered and missed. Smoke cleared up and there didn't seem to be visible damage yet. "Keep on it. Firing," As the two fighters swayed to keep up with the round ufo, another plasma shot came out, hitting the second interceptor by its wing. "I'm hit, but still airborne. Firing," came the pilots voice. Two more missiles fires and smashed into the hull of the ufo. Finally it erupted witha boom and started going down.

"Splashed one bandit. It's going down," came the lead pilots voice. The two birds circled around where the space craft had fallen, a countryside farming community outside of Berlin. "Bogey is down. Requesting permission to return to base," came the pilots voice with exhilaration. The missiles worked, even if the ufo was a hard nut to crack and needed severalof them. The materials on these interceptors also proved they were able to absorb some damage from the plasma fire though it did still look bad.

Satellite scan of the crash site would survey the damage of the craft and the surrounding location. Live images revealed the ufo was largely intact, and already some movement of aliens below but it was too obscured by the crash smoke for a clear picture. One things for sure, it will hold valuable technology and the crew will need to be cleared out. Unknown numbers are present but since it's small, as a scout ship, there may not be many survivors from the impact. The local population also seemed spooked with a few approaching the crash zone out of curiosity. They would need to alert the local authorities to begin evacuations immediately before the aliens come after them.

The capture device had not yet been started research yet as the proposal was passed to Dr Laura to evaluate the teams efforts in the design features. Was there design flaws she can identify and correct or change before passing it to the commander to begin research and testing.

Last edited:
Upon completion of the interception mission, the Command Room erupted in applause and cheer. It was a major win for humanity. They have proven that they could repel, not only an alien ground assault, but an air assault, as well.

"The party's not over people. I want eyes on that crash site. Alert the local authorities and tell them to keep people away. This is not some tourist attraction and I do not, I repeat, I do not want to see any media of the scene on some local's Instagram feed. Get to it people!" The room was soon very busy as Commander Hawking turned. "And someone get me Valkyrie Squad. We're going to need them over there ASAP."

Zola Ambibola could not believe what was happening. One moment, she was enjoying a bit of downtime in Africa, the next she was rushed over to Iceland, and now, she was sitting in some jet she had never seem before with four other women. They barely had time to go over introductions before she was handed her gear and told to suit up. She certainly wouldn't have believed in the existence of extraterrestrial beings had she not been shown footage. They did not waste any time in showing her what they were up against. Why would aliens want to rape human women? She just couldn't understand it.

The blonde woman stood up. She was Emily Saunders and she began going over the plan. "Our mission is simple this time. Big Sky will drop us off in a clearing away from the crash site. We're to get in there, assess the situation, and eliminate any hostiles. Any questions?"

All eyes turned to Zola, who shook her head. She looked down in her lap where a datapad rested. She had been reading up on these aliens. She had information on the sectoids and the newly discovered dryads. What she read disgusted her, but her job wasn't to join the frontline unless absolutely necessary. She was support, a medic. She was given one of the newly developed medkits that engineering designed, an assault rifle, which she had been trained in thanks to the West African Military, a pistol, and some sort of vest that was designed to withstand some stunning technology the aliens possessed.

"Approaching site. 5 minutes," came a voice over the intercom.

"So...how did you all get recruited for this?" asked Zola, her accent heavily French with accents of her African heritage.

"I am the bombmaker. Father was a bombmaker. Couldn't recruit father and I was the next best thing, so they paid Russian bail and here I am." This was Nadia, AKA BOOMER. Zola barely had any time to read up on the squad, but she did vaguely remember reading an article about the arrest of some infamous bombmaker years ago.

"I got kicked out of the Army. United States Army. I still hold most of the records, at least, the ones that can be made with a gun. Who wouldn't want to recruit the 'world's best shot who never misses'?" COWGIRL. Zola knew absolutely nothing about her, except that she was apparently a good shot.

Nadia snickered and muttered something in Russian. "Например, как ты пропустил встречу с тем парнем той ночью?"

Zola looked to Ayumi. Ayumi avoided eye contact. The Japanese woman wore a tight fitting face mask over the lower half of her face.

"Don't worry about this one." Nadia interrupted as it was clear that Zola would be waiting forever for some sort of response.

"Yea, GHOST doesn't talk. I don't think she can talk. She usually just signs...when she wants to."

Zola turned her attention to Emily, AKA WRATH. After a moment, Emily spoke. "I spent a month as a prisoner of those alien bastards. They raped and probed me everyday until I escaped and brought information to the program."

Zola's mouth hung open. "Word of advice. Stay away from the trees and keep your pants on."

Zola didn't have a response to that. She opened her mouth to start her introductions, but was interrupted.

"Get ready, ladies. We're here."

The door opened. It was time to rock and roll.

As the ramp came down, it was a farmhouse with a barn that they landed at. The clearing was an untilled field with fences ahead of them. Farm vehicles were between Big Sky and the local barn. There was a big trail of burning debris and the barn had its roof taken out, which conveniently the debris can act as cover. Cows were laying dead around, died from the impact vibrations produced from the high velocity crash. Other cows had run from the area. Near the barn were bales of hay all rolled up and standing around. There were no signs of alien activity in the local view but they were out there. It appears that the UFO is in the direction of a ruined farmhouse it had crashed in to.

Mission control cannot tell the women who might be out there as the smoke was interfering with the satellite view of the region and hot spots from the burning debris were distorting heat signatures but they can tell there are movements of survivors scouring the crash site. They will be going in blind with unknown numbers of hostile. A strong signal was also coming out from the wreckage, likely a distress call. There are no signs yet from satellite surveillance that a rescue craft is on its way but it's a matter of time until they are detected enroute to the crash site and can only be stopped when the squad destroys the local transmitter to stop any sort of rescue.

When the squad would make it to the barn, they would hear the gurgle of sectoids being nearby but not view. There was a small squad of three sectoids poking at some of the dead cows, curious at the animal and taking a non-sexual probe to take samples of the cow tissue and blood. Even when crashed, they didn't seem to waste time to collect indigenous samples. Broken pieces of the barn would come crashing down, covering any sort of sound the squad would make on their approach as the aliens would take it as noise from a broken structure.

Last edited:
Valkyrie Squad departed Big Sky. Emily received new intel.

"Alright. Looks like we're going in this blind. Satellite is unavailable for this one, so we don't have a headcount. Also, there seems to be some sort of signal coming from the wreckage, likely a distress beacon of some kind. We need to find out what's causing it and shut it down before reinforcements can pinpoint it. Weapons free. Let's get to it."

With weapons drawn, Valkyrie Squad slowly made their way towards the barn. Emily and Ayumi took point followed by Nadia and Jessie. Zola would take the rear. Her job for this mission was to provide medical support only, if it was required. Her training with the rest of Valkyrie Squad would come later where she would be acclimated to the team's tactics.

As they approached the barn, Emily heard the sounds of sectoids. She held up a fist. Halt. Take cover. The women gathered around bits of debris as cover. The sectoids were probing dead cows.

"Jeez. You'd think the little fuckers would be trying to bang them. Wish they had as much courtesy for us..." Jessie muttered over comms.

"Radio silence, lest you want them to hear," Emily cautioned.

More hand signals. Nadia, using her new LMG would fire at the sectoids. Emily and Jessie would clean up any stragglers.

3. 2. 1. Execute!

The sectoids would be aware of the women in the barn as they prepared to open fire. As they began to probe unto the dead cows Anus, Nadia would open fire on the sectoids. Her bullets would start spraying into the sectoids as they turned to the noise. The first sectoid had an explosion of green blood as bullets slammed into its being. The second one could not move in time and got three into the chest. The third quickly took cover behind the cow and poked its big head out to fire its wrist pistol at the women hiding among the debris. As the bolts hit the debris, the cover remained intact, showing just how hard it could be against these energy bolts. With Nadia drawing its attention and suppressing it, it gave the other women a chance to flank it without trouble. Some well placed shots from the side would sent the sectoid flying off its little feet and dead on the ground.

The alien craft would be coming into sight as the debris trail became more littered and more flames around. It had taken out half the farm house but it was still relatively intact on first glance. A full energy wall was covering what would be the entrance of this circular UFO craft. Perhaps its an energy shield of a sort that acts as a door. There was some more sectoid gurgling sounds nearby, perhaps coming from the craft. There was also two dead trees along the walking path to the house that had some fire on it and no plant life on it.

Unknown to the squad, another three sectoids had heard the gunfire as they were on a perimeter patrol. They would roam the burning tree lines and then rush over to the bales of hay in the farm field. They would soon see the squad attempting to approach the UFO and would quietly move among the bales of hay to launch their own ambush on the women from the side

Last edited:
Two sectoids went down due to Nadia's LMG. The last one hid behind the cow and fired upon the squad. Emily signaled Jessie to go around and together, they would flank it. Nadia would keep up with her suppressing fire as they did so. Soon enough, the third sectoid was dead.

Valkyrie Squad looked over the remains of the aliens to make sure they were dead. This was Zola's first look at the alien menace firsthand. She had a disgusted look on her face as she turned one of the aliens over with her foot.

"Ugh! And these little creeps want to rape all of humanity?"

"Just the women...and these fuckers are the least of our worries. Remember to stay away from the trees."

The rest of Valkyrie Squad nodded in agreement.

The squad continued towards the UFO craft. Emily and Ayumi still were on point. Jessie and Nadia were behind with Zola trailing behind them. Her job was to be the medic, not a fighter, unless absolutely necessary. When the UFO craft came into view, Jessie would pull out her sniper and begin looking for any movement. Valkyrie Squad would move from cover to cover to give her a chance to scope the area and give the "all clear" sign.

No aliens were in sight for Jessie to spot and the squad would approach the house. The dead trees did not react to the women, making it safe that there were no dryads in sight. Some of the house still dropped loudly amidst the burning damage but the spacecraft remained a quiet humming object.

Just as the women were approaching the house steps, the squad of three sectoids flanked the women on their approach. A sectoid would look at Zola and touched its head to send a mental suggestion at her "kiss the woman," it suggested. The attack would be effective for the unprepared mind as it would alter her hormones temporarily to make her want to makeout with a sudden lust interest. It didn't matter who she targeted, it was to get Zola to suddenly kiss the closest squad member she was following. It was then the two other sectoids opened fire on the squad. The slightly long distance would make their fire inaccurate and give the women a chance to find cover.

The energy shield on the ship would suddenly come down and two Dryads appeared, taking cover out on the porch of the farm house, firing their spore guns at the team. It would land with a small little puff of pink smoke, their aphrodisiac spores in the air but its potency was low and gave off the sweet smell. It wouldnt affect the women right away if it hits around them but prolonged exposure will start to have an effect. It would be most dangerous if it hits them. But a new unknown stepped out, a metallic looking humanoid with a orange large crystal shard embedded in its torso. It pointed at the women and gave an incoherent voice before firing its alien rifle. Unlike the others, this rifle fired green dangerous plasma, a lethal round.

The women are pincered in, but there are plenty of alien debris for the squad to take cover behind. The med kit they have on them would have the relaxant compounds needed to wake Zola from her trance. Lieutenant Saunders will need to divide and conquer to make it out.

Mission control

"Commander. We're detecting movement in the air space. A small alien craft is coming down from orbit and tracing the signal from the crash site. I estimate 20 minutes until alien rescue arrives," an operator said to Commander Hawking. The team still has time to complete their mission but the window was closing.

Satellite view of the battle showed the team was in trouble, but they were getting an extra energy reading from the newest alien creature. "Dr England, Is that thing a life form or a robot?" A scientist said next to her side as they were observing its movements. It didn't look alive yet it was acting like any biological as it was taking cover and directing the local aliens in fighting the women. They really want to study that thing when they can get it back to base.

The squad was still making its way to the UFO. Zola trailed behind making her the most target worthy. A sectoid came out of hiding. She felt pressure against her brain. Her thoughts shifted and suddenly, she wanted to be held, to be touched, and to be kissed. She lowered her weapon and walked up to the nearest, Nadia. Her hand went to Nadia's shoulder and spun her toward her as she leaned forward and pushed her lips against the other.

"What the..." The rest of Nadia's sounds were muffled as Zola's hands went down to Nadia's waist holding her in place.

"I don't know what's come over me, but I want you so bad."

It was too late for the rest of the squad. The ambush was sprung.

"TAKE COVER!"

Emily, Ayumi, and Jessie each went their separate ways to get behind cover as enemy fire erupted from all around. The situation was getting worse. Two dryads entered the battle and their spores entered the fray. Then there was something new and it did not want to fuck around.

In her comm device, Emily heard the sound of excited squealing. "That! That right there! Lieutenant, we need that, whatever it is. It's giving off a huge energy reading."

Emily glanced around taking note of the battlefield. She spotted Zola and Nadia making out, or rather Zola was kissing Nadia, who was trying to push away to no avail.

She took a deep breath and cleared her mind. Then she gave her orders.

"COWGIRL! Take out the dryads from long range. Don't let them get near us, but watch out for that thing." Emily pointed at the new robot looking alien. "GHOST, you're with me. Let's hunt some sectoids. We need to find the one controlling Zola. 3. 2. 1. Execute!"

Emily dashed towards one of the sectoids keeping close to cover. Ayumi went another way, dashing to get in close enough to use her shotgun. Jessie positioned herself so she could keep the robot alien and the dryads in sight. If she had a clear shot at any of the dryads, she would take it.

The dryads gave womanly shrills ad they poked their heads out and took spore shots at Emily as she went up against the sectoids. Suddenly one of their heads was blown off as Jessie took a sniper shot at it, exploding into an aphrodisiac cloud. The dryad would turn her rifle to shoot spore rounds at Jessie but it's range was shorter than Jessie's. But the robot alien would fire its own plasma rifle, hitting the ground and Jessie's cover. Her cover was being blown apart by its plasma and wouldn't last long. The Dryad would use this chance to jump over its cover and make a run forward to the alien debris to get closer to Jessie.

Zola would moan and kiss on Nadia. It's suggestion was still in effect but was gradually loosening. The sectoid would poke its head out and touch its large head to apply a bigger suggestion. This is the sign for Emily and Ayumi to see which sectoid was giving Zola the suggestive thoughts. The other two sectoids were trying to fire their stun bolts at the two women, dividing their attention as Emily and Ayumi each had an attacking sectoid. But with how the two women are charging, the two sectoids were staying put where they are, not daring to make a move as they tried to focus in on their target, staying behind the bales of hay as their cover

Both Emily and Ayumi saw the sectoid put a hand to its head. They looked at each other in understanding at what needed to be done. Ayumi unsheathed her katana and put away her shotgun. She was going to have to go in there quick, all without getting shot. That's where Emiliy came into play. She would provide covering fire to make sure the sectoids stayed focused on her allowing Ayumi to sneak in and take out the sectoid, thus, freeing Zola and Nadia.

Zola's hands still pinned Nadia's hands by their side as she pushed the woman against a bale of hay. Her heated breaths entered Nadia's mouth. Her entire body was hot. She needed to cool off. She needed the touch of this woman. She released Nadia's wrists and brought her hands up to her vest. She began to pull the zipper down.

Nadia took the opportunity to retaliate. "N-no! Stop! Snap out of it!" Nadia turned her head freeing her mouth from Zola's kisses. Her hands came up and grabbed Zola's wrist to prevent her from uncovering her chest of valuable protection. She only hoped the others were doing something about the situation.

Fire reigned down all around Jessie. She managed to take out one of the dryads, but the other was still up and getting closer. The robot thing was focused on her. Better her than the others, although there wasn't a damn thing she could do if either one got in close. She stuck to cover and repositioned herself before she was overrun.

With Emily providing covering fire, the second sectoid would receive some assault rifle rounds and draw its attention away from Ayumi, losing sight of her as the two focused fire on Emily. The third sectoid who was suggesting ideas to Zola was facing forward and not noticing that Ayumi would be rushing right behind it. "Wrestle" it suggested to Zola, and it's mental ability would start to float towards Zola who was being held by her wrists from Nadia. If Ayumi was fast enough, she would be able to slice the sectoid in half before the suggestion reaches Zola, and she would feel like she was slowly waking up from a realistic dream.

With Emily being fired upon by the two, the first sectoid would stop shooting and then sent a mind meld to the second sectoid. The first sectoid was behind a large bale of hay and would prove difficult to shoot at, and with the mind meld, the second sectoid would suddenly have a better focus and aimed a shot. This particular stun bolt would hit it's mark, Emily's chest being hit with the stun bolt. Her weave inserts would again keep her on her feet, dispersing some of the stun effects, but she would still be on her feet. Despite still on her feet, it would still give her a feeling of lethargy and reduced aim, but Ayumi was still out there as the silent and unseen assassin to these sectoids who were now both still shooting at Emily.

There was a large piece of alien debris that would buy Jessie more time, the plasma bolts hitting her cover but holding steady for her. When Jessie took her rifle out again, she would see the Dryad ducking behind small debris. But it had a small pattern for JEssie to recognize. It would take about three shots at her, then move a bit closer to low cover objects. IF she timed it right, she could catch the Dryad in the open once it makes a break for new cover after taking three shots at her. Her window would be coming now as the Alien Robot had just rushed back to the alien craft for cover and the Dryad firing off three spore shots which missed their marks, and not she was hopping over the debris to head over to the next set of cover, leaving her exposed to sniiper fire.

Zola felt fatigued. It was like waking up from a restless slumber, or "waking up" without really ever sleeping. Nadia caught her before she could stumble back. "Come on! We need to get behind cover!" Zola nodded and was led behind a bale of hay.

Nadia sat Zola down. "Stay here and keep your head down." She peeked over the bale of hay. Ayumi was running around with her katana. She managed to get behind one of the sectoids. Slash! That's one down. She ran towards the last sectoid ready to part its head from its shoulders. Nadia turned to see Emily sluggishly making her way to more cover. It was apparent that she took a hit from one of the stun bolts.

"I could really use some fuckin' help over here!"

Nadia's gaze turned to where Jessie was holed up a ways down the field. She managed to pop out of cover just in time to catch the dryad out in the open. BAM! The shot left her exposed to the robot thing making its way towards her.

"дерьмо!"

Nadia leapt out from behind cover and took out her LMG and began to lay down suppressing fire at the robot thing while yelling. Emily saw this ploy and began firing upon the robot with her own rifle.

The sectoids were outmatched by Ayumi's fast speed as she cut down the next sectoid. The last sectoid would try to aim and shoot at Ayumi but her swerves and use of cover would make it miss her until she was right upon it and her blade stabbed through its large brain.

As the last dryad hopped over its low cover, a heavy sniper bullet caught her in the chest and she fell back, exploding into a cloud of aphrodisiac. This left the alien robot in the ship.

As it poked out, it would fire its hot plasma at Jessie but then a hail of bullets would start peppering its node. The bullets would bounce of its armored body, its arms coveting its eyes as it was suppressed, but it didn't seem to sustain much damage. Emily's assault rifle would add to the damage as it would fire blind at the women, staggering from the intense valley. Then it happened , two bullets managed to hit the shard center of its body, damaging it then a third Buller would shatter it. It would rise up off the ground for a moment, the shard crystal itself shattering into tiny pieces and it's body collapsing into a metal pile.

Mission control

"Commander. The energy reading from that alien robot has ceased. It's gone," an operator said. It would seem they have lost the chance to recover and study that being. However satellite scans showed no more hostile movements.

But the distress signal was still active. " Commander, aliens are 15 minutes out," another operator called out.

Inside the spaceship, there were clear evidence of the crash. A lot of computer components were wrecked or shorted, some alien bodies littered the site. A few computers were intact and so did a big tank of green light, humming loudly and brightly. Likely it's a power source. Close to what looked like a large computer was a smaller computer with an antenna on it. The distress signal was coming from that device. A few bullets should wreck it to pieces.

Once the signal was cut off, the UFO rescue ship would circle around its spot before returning to the fleet. The area was secured.

Valkyrie Squad hunkered down as the robot thing exploded, then breathed a sigh of relief as there was no more. In her earpiece, Emily could hear Dr. England's disappointment, a slight pout and whimper.

"Sorry Doctor. The thing was firing hot. It couldn't be avoided."

"I understand..." Dr. England replied in a disappointed voice. "But the situation's not clear yet! The energy readings may be back to normal, but that ship is still emitting a distress signal."

Emily silently cursed to herself. "Valkyrie Squad, sound off."

One by one, each member of the squad reported in, with the exception of Ayumi, who approached Emily while she was cleaning her sword of alien blood. Zola was the only one a little dazed, no doubt because of what happened to her, but she still asked if anyone needed any medical attention.

"Give them a check over, medic. GHOST, you're with me." With weapons trained, the two went inside the spacecraft. There were no more aliens inside, only weird tech. Ayumi would have looked on in awe, if she wasn't laser focused on the task at hand. Emily had seen similar stuff. While she had not been in an actual UFO before, the aliens still brought down their weird shit. She came across the computer terminal. It had buttons on it, but Emily could not read what any of it was. She didn't need to understand it. Her bullets would do just as well.

She heard the protests of Dr. England in her ear, but it was too late. She fired off a quick burst into the terminal. "Command, this is WRATH checking in to make sure that the signal has been terminated, do you copy?"

A reply came back. The job was finished. "Alright Valkyrie Squad. The job's done. Time to go home."

The base was a swarm of activity as Big Sky landed. Valkyrie Squad exited the ramp to cheers for a mission well done. This was a monumental victory. The science team would be swimming in alien tech. Dr. England certainly had her work cut out.

"It's time to have a mother fuckin' party!" Jessie yelled from the top of the ramp.

"After the debrief," interrupted Emily in that same manner that was very indicative of being someone in charge. She couldn't deny the hint of a smile behind the aviator shades. "And then...we'll have a mother fuckin' party."

Mission Control

Report:

Civilian collateral damage minimum. Deaths and injuries were only reported in the initial crash, particularly the family in the farm house are all killed from the impact. State and local authorities reacted quickly upon XCOM orders to evacuate and lock down the area. Police have arrested smugglers in their attempt to smuggle broken alien materials and have turned the materials over to XCOM. News coverage of the event has been suppressed and no immediate panic has been observed

The alien ship is a treasure trove of technology despite its damaged state. A few computers have survived and can be studied upon, save for the console Lieutenant Saunders put some bullets in. The green pillar appears to be a form of energy device. It's been sealed and kept in storage to be ready for research. More corpses has been contained in the alien morgue in the research labs.

Preliminary study of the new alien unit is limited. The shards appears to be a form of energy, some signs of mental activity within but too small now in pieces to be studied properly. It's head, arms, and legs that encapsulated the shard showed little sign of damage from bullets. Not much can be done with the remnants of the robot alien but it would appear to not be a biological, hence its design is to kill than to rape. Little comfort for womanhood. Team witness of the alien unit would Indicate its a command type, directing the aliens in a coordinated attack on the team.

Despite the win over the aliens again, the new presence is only showing the team that the aliens are heavily diverse, that it may be getting harder to react to every new sightings of new breeds. Zola will need to be trained as a squaddie quickly.

Alien materials and weapons fragments were harvested from the crash site. Most of it were too manufactured or damaged to be recycled for XCOM but there will be plenty in stock for future use.

One interceptor has damage on its frame but repairs are underway. The second interceptor is undamaged, and it's pilot, callsign Hawk, officially has the first UFO kill.

Research items available: alien weapons fragments, alien capture tech, sectoid autopsy.
Slow research due to low staff and expertise: carapace armor, flight computers, UFO energy.

Engineering

Engineering suggests with current financial resources and power supply that they can construct an additional laboratory to reduce research time, or a workshop to reduce some costs of earth materials in the Engineering department.

Barracks

Another big party is being held in the canteen. Not only did Valkyrie squad come back with another victory, one of their pilots also scored the first UFO kill. This is also to welcome Zola to XCOM and an addition to Valkyrie squad.

The men were already catapulting Captain Lewis Richardson, Hawk, in the air as he was holding a pair of beer bottles as he is the first to down the UFO. Lewis would land back down after the 6th throw in the air and he would sit at the bar counter where Jessie would be. "They're a bit too excited. I mean the ones who kicked ass are you ladies on the ground," he said as he recognized Jessie and passed her one of his beer bottles.

Pool tables have finally arrived and were set up, a set of ping pong tables as well once the couches and tables were moved around. Dart boards were prepared, and a small section of a wall was set up for the memorial, the three men of alpha team were pinned there to remember them.

"To victory," everyone chanted with beer in the air and then one big drink before the party resumed with the drinking and the party games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom