Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ashley in Wonderland [Yuuki x Lan Moore]

yuuki

Super-Earth
Ashley woke up in a blue summer dress on a pile of leaves. Frowning, she looked around her trying to remember how she got to this place. All she remembered was going with her sisters to Mrs. Milbrook's room when they heard a noise and seeing a man standing there in the shadows. The next thing she knew, she woke up here in the middle of nowhere. Something about the place seemed so eerily familiar though.

Standing up, she began to explore her surroundings, trying to figure out where in the world she was. Her sisters were nowhere in sight and she knew that she had to find them. Sighing, she began to call out for help. She needed to find out where the hell she was if she wanted to find her sisters and get back to where she was supposed to be.

A man that seemed about the right height and body as the shadowy figure quickly ran by near the young Ashley. Though this man seemed to have long bunny ear, all he could do was run by screaming about how he was late. He was hard to see though as he ran by, jumping into a rather large hole in the ground, running on his way.
((ps, I think I'm not gonna do the doorknob thing))

"Hey, I need your help." Ashley ran after the man with the bunny ears but he disappeared into the hole before she could catch up with him. Man with bunny ears, hole in the ground. It all seemed too familiar until Ashley looked at her dress once more. "What the hell?!" She cursed, frowning. Ashley thought of jumping into the hole after the bunny-man but she also thought about just staying here until her other sisters found her. She looked down the hole and saw that it was pitch black. "Oh well... I know the story by heart anyway."

Ashley didn't give herself a chance to re-think her decision. She jumped into the hole and she began falling and falling. It seemed like she was falling for a very long time but when Ashley's butt hit the floor, it was only mere seconds later. She looked around, trying to find the bunny-man but could not see him anywhere.

The bunny fell into water, no not water, a pool of tears. He swam through the open door and ran as quickly as possible once he got to land. Run by a man with large mouse ears on his head, red eyes, and grayish hair to his shoulders. He had been sunbathing in his trunks, his tail warpped around him as he saw the rabbit run away. He leaned up looking towards the water, "Wonderful day it is."

Ashley frowned as she landed. This world didn't seem to follow the story that Mrs. Millbrook told her when she was younger. Nonetheless, she saw the bunny swim towards the land across the pool of tears. She knew that in the story she followed the bunny. So she did just that, not caring that her dress would get wet, she swam across the pool of tears as quickly as she could, hoping she could catch the bunny before he leaves. As she got to the other end, she saw the mouse and greeted him, "Hello."

The mouse looked over the girl who had just washed up and smiled, "Hello my dear, May I help you?" The mouse looked over her body, enjoying what he saw. He got up on his feet looking her over a bit with a smirk. He had things inside his mind now, naughty things, 'You remind me of some one, not sure who."

"Yeah, yeah... a girl named Alice." Ashley said, looking around for the bunny. "Have you seen the bunny? I need to find him so I know where to find my sisters." Distracted, she forgot how much the mouse hated not being paid any attention to. Impatiently, Ashley turned to the mouse, seeing that strange look on his face. "What?"

The mouse seemed mad that she care about the rabbit and not him, after all he was right in front of her and looked much better then the rabbit, at least in his mind. He went closer to her, "Forget that boring rabbit, why don't you come and join me, I promise you I'm much more fun then that rabbit."

"But I need to get home." Ashley pointed out, looking at the mouse. "And the rabbit would take me to the queen." She stepped back a little bit, looking at the mouse with a confused look on her face. "What do you want from me, Mr. Mouse?" She asked, warily.

The mouse smiled at her, "it's what you want from me, after all I know where he went." He still got a little closer to her, "All I want is one thing, then I'll tell you where he went, all I need is some attention that's all."

"Okay." Ashley nodded her head, a bit nervously since she didn't know what the mouse really wanted. She sat down on the chair that he had been sitting on earlier, and looked up at him. "Now, you have my attention. What do you want?"

The mouse smiled, 'Like I said, I just want some attention." He smiled as he went closer to her, "After all you need my help or you won't make it out." He smirked as he placed his hand on her legs and then kissed her lips softly with a smirk. His tail wrapped around her legs, not letting her get up if she wanted.

"Hey!" Ashley shrieked, trying to get her legs free. This wasn't how the story went. Nowhere in Alice in Wonderland did it say that the mouse had sex with poor Alice. She tried to fight against it, but his tail was strong. "Mr. Mouse..." She gasped, trying to fend him off her. "What the hell is going on here?" She fought against him as hard as she could.

The mouse smiled, "You promised me attention." He smiled as he leaned down and began to suck on her neck, his hand going under her skirt to her crotch, beginning to rub it softly, "Besides don't you want to find your sister?" He smirked as he sucked on her neck more and more.

"You know where they are?" She frowned at him. She stopped struggling but her hand was still against his chest, keeping him a short distance away. "I need to find them and I need to figure out what the hell is going on here."

The mouse smiled, "I tell you what I know when I get what I want." He smiled as he pushed closer to her, continuing what he was doing. He wasn't about to tell her head didn't know much of any thing.

"Do you promise? You'd tell me everything you know if I give you what you want?" Ashley told him. Sex wasn't really an issue for Ashley. She had lost her virginity before. All she had to do was pretend that this was just another one of her one-night-stands.

The mouse nodded, "Of course." He kissed her lips passionately, his hands pulling down on the top of her dress, wanting to see her breast. His tail moved up her legs, rubbing it between her legs as it wrapped around her underwear as he pulled them down.

Ashley kissed him back, her fingers spearing through his hair and rubbing his mouse ears as she let him rest on top of her. With her breasts exposed and her skirt pushed back, showing her pink pussy, she looked up at him, a bit embarrassed that she was turned on by the entire situation. Her hand reached between them and touched his hardness, surprised at how large it was.

The mouse smirked at her, "Alice is liking this isn't she?" He felt her touching her manhood as he began getting more turned on. His head moved down by her neck as he sucked and licked it, both his hands rubbing her breast, playing with her hipples and enjoying it as his long tail rubbed against her pussy, rubbing up and down on it.

The rough texture of his tale felt quite funny in Ashley's pussy but it was a pleasant kind of strange that turned Ashley on even more. She continued rubbing him and gasped as he began sucking on her neck. She opened her legs a little wider, making more room for the mouse and opening her pussy wider to his touch. "My name is not Alice." She told the mouse but she didn't really think he would care.

The mouse sucked a bit more, his tongue licking the skin close to his lips. He moved his cock to her pussy, rubbing it against it, "Oh really? But you do enjoy it don't you?" His tail wrapped partially around her leg, his member ready to go in her, loving the idea.

Ashley could feel his cock, grazing her entrance and she found herself wanting to beg for it. "Yes, I enjoy it, Mr. Mouse." She groaned, feeling herself shift her hips so he could enter her smoothly. Her nipples were like pebbles now and her clit was begging to be touched. "Please, Mr. Mouse..." Ashley lifted her hips, trying to push his cock into her slit.

The mouse smiled as his hand went to her breast, rubbing on her breast and softly playing with her nipples, 'Oh Alice you have amazing breast." His head went to her neck where he began to nibble at her, his cock going into her entrance as soon as he got the chance. He began moving in and out, enjoying the feeling inside her pussy.

Ashley was about to remind him that her name wasn't Alice when he speared into her, making her gasp as he moved in and out. "Oh..." She moaned softly. "Mr. Mouse..." Her legs wrapped around him, pulling him deeper inside her. This may not be what she knew from the story but it certainly seemed a lot more fun.

Back
Top Bottom