Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Lo and behold, the opportunity to write our very own HAREM adventure! [SHAMELESSLY NSFW]

AdorableSlutx

Super-Earth
my2pcneoj37.gif

<3 Loving Daddies Desperate For Devoted Sluts! <3
Besides BMR PM's, I might do Discord and Google Docs!

This is an adaptation to the thread I posted a few days ago. I have gained some wonderful messages but decided to take my chances and flip the script, and search for someone who would want to write a plethora of gorgeous women for my studly character(s).

Imagine. A man, so perfect that tons of girls flock towards him. Good looks to die for. A personality to melt for. A magnificent cock to scream and cream for. He is literal top tier daddy material. A god amongst men. For him, there is no shortage of fish in the sea, any kind he wishes for. And so why would he have to choose? Why shouldn't his admirers, the best of the best, come together to give the man of their dreams exactly what he deserves.

I want to write a man like that, and in turn you will be writing a multitude of beauties. A harem of fuckdolls that want nothing more than please their Daddy. And he wants nothing more than make his girls happy. I want him to be dominant but caring. To fuck their brains out and then hold them afterwards. Treat them like sluts and princesses all at once. The specific details could run in many different directions but this should be a constant regardless.

However, neither of us should write any harem story with just anyone. We can be rather picky with our partners. Make sure that we find the right person to commit to. After all, you are going to write multiple gorgeous and amazing girls for them, and need quality in return. Don't you worry, in this thread I will tell you all about that!

So! If all this sounds like heaven to you, then keep on reading...

345xcn2oa97.gif

~ What we can expect... ~

... as partners! Aka, how to know if we are the right people we are looking for!

Excitement! For this to work, I expect enthusiasm and effort from both of us.
A literate, detailed and creative collaboration! I am not looking to let you do all the work by yourself, but not vice versa either. Bring your ideas, tell me about what you like, ... I am looking for partners that can write multiple paragraphs per reply and have an eye for lewd detail. You don't have to write novellas, but I expect lengthy posts.
Third person past tense! To me, it is the most immersive. No complete self inserts either. I'm sure both of us are perfect, but still.
Visuals to enhance the story, preferably real ones. I love using reference pictures, and I love seeing what my partners like! If you really want to impress me, bring me some! I can definitely send out plenty of suggestions for our lovely cast. ;)
Openmindedness! As I might elaborate further down the road, I'm looking to explore different dynamics and fantasies along the road.
Openmindedness PLUS! Besides cis girls, I'd love to write against femboys and/or a trans girls. <3
I am MORE than willing to return some of the favor. You would be writing multiple characters, often at once. It might be fun if the girls fooled around, but that would require me to take over some of them at certain times. And, I don't have to keep them all to myself all the time. I'm sure, one way or another, the little fuckdolls won't mind having some extra cocks to play with. Afterwards, they'll come crawling back more grateful than ever... I would even be open to writing some sort of double harem where both of us have a main character, and both of us write a harem for the other!
FUN and PATIENCE! There's also no need to rush out a message to me.

Check, check, check? Keep on reading!

pyq9c8l2rr4.gif

~ About the story & kinks... ~

Most importantly, you will be writing MULTIPLE women. However, I am not looking to start after the harem has been established already. For the sake of keeping things interesting, we will explore how Daddy gains his loyal army of sluts from the very beginning. One by one, or sometimes more at once, girls will be joining him and any previous girls in their adventure. He'll win all of them over and make sure they can never even imagine a life without him.

As for the specific girls, I am very open. Of course, diversity would be key. I don't want to play with a ton of copies just getting loved and railed side by side. They will have different appearances, different aesthetics, different personalities, different preferences, different fantasies, and so on. Each addition should bring something new to the table. Something exciting. Maybe even something that brings issues along the way, which they will have to work through. Right now I have been mostly interested about writing original characters, but for the right set-up I wouldn't be against focusing on celebrities or even a certain fandom.

I am very openminded when it comes to kinks as well! Here is a general summary of things that I enjoy.

→ Consent. I am not interested in dub-con or non-con.

→ The Basics: Oral sex, vaginal sex and anal sex are all on the table, or wherever.
→ Clothes: Sexy Outfits, (Partly) Clothed Sex, CMNF, CFNM, ...
→ Romance & Intimacy: Affection, Aftercare, Passionate Lovers, Kissing, Making Out, Cuddling, Cockwarming, Touching, Groping, Petnames, ...
→ Outercourse: Handjobs, Titjobs, Intimate Massages, ...
→ Worship: Body Worship, Cock Worship, ...
→ Sex Toys: Dildos, Double-Ended Dildos, Vibrators, Strap-ons, Bad Dragons, Butt Plugs, Beads, ...
→ Roughness: Facefucking, Spanking, Choking, Face Slapping, Hair Pulling, Painal, ...
→ Messiness: Sloppy Kisses & Blowjobs, Oil, Cum, Spit, Food Play, ...
→ Loudness: Moaning, Screaming, Usage of Onomatopoeia, LOTS of Dirty Talk, Namecalling, Praise, ...
→ Orgasms: Big Loads, Cumplay, Squirting, Ahegao & other (exaggerated) displays of overwhelming pleasure,
→ BDSM: This is something I've recently wanted to explore. This includes the whole umbrella, pretty much, and anything around it. Themes like D/s Relationships, Total Power Exchange, Pet Play, Discipline, Punishments & Rewards, Praise, Begging, Outfit Control & Control in General, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Whips/Floggers, Somatosensory, Sadism/Masochism, Pain, ...
→ Transformation: Body Modifications (Piercings, Tattoos, ...), Body & Mind Alteration, ...
→ Multiple Characters: Group Sex, Polygamy/Polyamory, Open Relationships, Partner Swapping, Double Penetration, Frotting, ...
→ Audiences, or the possibility: Public Sex, Risky Sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Nudism, Videos & Pictures, ...
→ Taboo Fetishes: Incest, (LEGAL!!) Age Gaps, Breeding/Impregnation, ...
→ AND MANY MORE! This list is probably not entirely complete, but this should give a clear idea of everything that I am into.

Feel free to ask about anything that isn't on the list!

84jdcmedzr4.gif

~ Some Ideas! ~

These ideas are based around my main character, and they are simply meant to get the ball rolling. Obviously they will have to be worked out in greater detail, and that is where our collaboration hopefully begins! In terms of settings, all of these are meant to be set in a modern setting. I'm not the biggest fan of fantasy worlds, sci-fi, etc - but once again it would very much depend on the specific idea.

→ Bestselling author who took the world by storm with his charms.

→ Revolutionary who gained political attention in a (fictional) modern country.
→ Newcomer in town who moved into the abandoned old mansion by the cemetery, and who might turn out to be a vampire... Whatever, he's hot!
→ Masked figure who is the subject of an old folktale. It is said to be a great blessing to be one of the women he visits at night.

→ Rockstar who fills his tour bus with groupies.
→ Actual god who came down to earth, for one reason or another. Could be boredom, could be a banishment.
→ Superhero who brings together his own team to fight evil.
→ Two guys who had a rivalry for years and turn the women in each other's lives into their harem.
→ Married couple who decide to host exchange students for the local university they have both graduated from back in the days.
→ Brothers who inherit a fortune and travel around the world.
→ Adorable femboy who joins the college sorority. (Femdom Harem)
→ University professor who got a job offer to a more prestigious institute.
→ Recently divorced father who moved into an apartment building downtown.
Recently graduated stud who returned to his hometown, but nobody believes it is him after his glow-up!
→ Your ideas!

Last edited:
d7ogc5dddky.gif

<3 Beauties Outnumbered! <3
Besides BMR PM's, I might do Discord and Google Docs!

Imagine. A gorgeous woman, outnumbered and surrounded by cocks. She has all of their attention. The only person who truly matters to them in that very moment. They worship her body. Use her holes to their own content. Fuck her silly like never before. Doesn't a breathtaking little slut like her deserve exactly that? I want to explore the adventure of such a woman put in such a situation. A threesome with two hot guys. Maybe even a gangbang. Hell, maybe there's not just a single woman - maybe there are multiple, but they are still outnumbered by men.

After my harem thread, I figured I would swap things around. I've always loved the idea of MFM and gangbang dynamics, after all!

So! If all this sounds like heaven to you, then keep on reading...

my2pczllmk7.gif

~ What I am looking for... ~

... in a partner! Aka, how to know if YOU are that right person I'm looking for!

Be excited! For this to work, I expect enthusiasm and effort from both of us.
Be literate, detailed and creative! I am not looking to do all the work by myself. Bring your ideas, tell me about what you like, ... I am looking for partners that can write multiple paragraphs per reply and have an eye for lewd detail. You don't have to write novellas, but I expect more than the bare minimum.
Be able to write third person past tense! To me, it is the most immersive. No complete self inserts either. I'm sure you are perfect, but still.
Be open to use visuals to enhance the story, preferably real ones. I love using reference pictures, and I love seeing what my partners like! If you really want to impress me, bring me some! ;)
Be openminded! I might give some bonus points to anyone who is down to focus on an orgy setting instead...
Be FUN! And TAKE YOUR TIME! There's no need to rush out a message to me.

Check, check, check? Keep on reading!

k46ackw3r27.gif

~ About the story & kinks... ~

Most importantly, I will be writing MULTIPLE men for you. How they end up sharing together is completely open to discussion.

As for the specific girl(s), I am very open. I am open to all sorts of women, but I do have my preferences. Of course, it very much depends on the specific setup! Different personalities, different looks, different aesthetics. Any girl deserves to be worshiped and fucked good, don't they? Right now I have been mostly interested about writing original characters, but for the right set-up I wouldn't be against focusing on celebrities or even a certain fandom.

I am very openminded when it comes to kinks as well! Here is a general summary of things that I enjoy.

→ Consent. I am not interested in dub-con or non-con.

→ The Basics: Oral sex, vaginal sex and anal sex are all on the table, or wherever.
→ Clothes: Sexy Outfits, (Partly) Clothed Sex, CMNF, CFNM, ...
→ Romance & Intimacy: Affection, Aftercare, Passionate Lovers, Kissing, Making Out, Cuddling, Cockwarming, Touching, Groping, Petnames, ...
→ Outercourse: Handjobs, Titjobs, Intimate Massages, ...
→ Worship: Body Worship, Cock Worship, ...
→ Sex Toys: Dildos, Double-Ended Dildos, Vibrators, Strap-ons, Bad Dragons, Butt Plugs, Beads, ...
→ Roughness: Facefucking, Spanking, Choking, Face Slapping, Hair Pulling, Painal, ...
→ Messiness: Sloppy Kisses & Blowjobs, Oil, Cum, Spit, Food Play, ...
→ Loudness: Moaning, Screaming, Usage of Onomatopoeia, LOTS of Dirty Talk, Namecalling, Praise, ...
→ Orgasms: Big Loads, Cumplay, Squirting, Ahegao & other (exaggerated) displays of overwhelming pleasure,
→ BDSM: This is something I've recently wanted to explore. This includes the whole umbrella, pretty much, and anything around it. Themes like D/s Relationships, Total Power Exchange, Pet Play, Discipline, Punishments & Rewards, Praise, Begging, Outfit Control & Control in General, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Whips/Floggers, Somatosensory, Sadism/Masochism, Pain, ...
→ Transformation: Body Modifications (Piercings, Tattoos, ...), Body & Mind Alteration, ...
→ Multiple Characters: Group Sex, Polygamy/Polyamory, Open Relationships, Partner Swapping, Double Penetration, Frotting, ...
→ Audiences, or the possibility: Public Sex, Risky Sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Nudism, Videos & Pictures, ...
→ Taboo Fetishes: Incest, (LEGAL!!) Age Gaps, Breeding/Impregnation, ...
→ AND MANY MORE! This list is probably not entirely complete, but this should give a clear idea of everything that I am into.

Feel free to ask about anything that isn't on the list!

pyvdcvpgmjy.gif

~ Some Ideas! ~

These ideas are based around your main character, and they are simply meant to get the ball rolling. Obviously they will have to be worked out in greater detail, and that is where our collaboration hopefully begins! In terms of settings, all of these are meant to be set in a modern setting. I'm not the biggest fan of fantasy worlds, sci-fi, etc - but once again it would very much depend on the specific idea.

→ Cheerleader who decides to reward the star players of the (opposite) team.

→ Lingerie/swimwear photoshoot which gets out of control.
→ Tomboy who goes out to play soccer gets in over her head as the only girl.
→ Truth or dare gets out of hand when the rest of the party teams up against one girl.

→ Two sisters get bored during a family event, and decide to tease their cousins.
→ Flight attendant runs into the pilot and his crew (and/or some passengers) at the hotel.
→ Groupie who meets her favorite band.
→ Influencer/cosplayer who meets some fans at a convention.
→ Older woman who hosts some college students for the nearby university.
→ Couple going to a swingers party.
→ Your ideas!

Last edited:
mwPjvf7.gif

<3 Alternative Sluts & Bimbos <3

You know the type of girls I'm talking about. The style. The wardrobe. Punk anarchists. Emo chicks. E-girls. The big tiddy goth GF tropes, although it works with all kind of tits. Any girl that fits under the broad umbrella of the alternative lifestyle and aesthetic, I want them bad.

Despite how smut-focused this thread might be and how short my ideas are, I'm looking to write detailed stories. Multiple paragraphs per reply, anything less won't be holding my attention for very long! I didn't go in great detail on the ideas to leave room for discussion and brainstorming, some of my favorite things to do when getting to know a partner.

As for what I'm into, I have a wide range of interests. I wouldn't call myself limitless, but I'm pretty close. From sweet and wholesome to the rougher and more depraved ends of the spectrum, I'm down for it all. I am also really into group scenes. Any of the pairings beneath could be changed to a plural, and we can add new characters along the way. In fact, I would prefer to do so. Give me some polyamorous relationships and/or group sex and I'll be forever grateful! <3

Open to all partners and characters regardless of their (gender) identity! Remember, anyone can be a slut! All you have to do is believe.

Without wasting more of our time, here are some ideas regarding our gorgeous alternative babes, but feel free to impress me with your own~!

itIdetB.gif

~ Alt Girl x Femboy ~

A cute boy exploring his feminine side with his tough girlfriend that won't take shit from anyone.

(Probably the only pairing that would require some sweet lovey dovey romance! Of course, the other pairings could be romantic and sweet too, and there could be plenty of drama and jealousy in this one. There'd only be more than just mere lust between the alt girl and her femboy lover.)

iFiwFCl.gif

~ Alt Girl x Alt Girl ~
From the moment they met, it felt like they were made for each other. If one goth girl pissed off everyone around them already, imagine what would happen if two of them fell in love... Or at the very least got into all sorts of trouble together.

Alternatively, I would love to explore the unexpected friendship between a goth girl and a 'barbie doll' pink-wearing bimbo girl, or just completely different types of girls.

wThWvOl.gif

~ Alt Girl x Parental Figure ~

Sometimes, that rebellious 'whatever' attitude needs to be shut down. And sometimes, those stuck-up adults need some dirty lovin' from their big tiddy goth daughter!

fQU5d7u.gif

~ Alt Girl x Powerful Person ~

Someone that shouldn't be hooking up with a girl like her, yet can't help themselves when given the chance.

(Her college professor, a married lawyer, politicians, even the fucking president. Come at me with your suggestions!)

fIKGBwW.gif

~ Alt Girl x Religious Person ~
One has no regards for any rules. They smoke, drink and do drugs with no moderation. They have sex with complete strangers, or worse -- with people they definitely aren't supposed to have sex with. Their bodies are covered in tattoos and piercings, their outfits are revealing and provocative at best, and they have that sarcastic careless attitude going for them.

The other is the complete opposite. They were raised in a religious household. Go to their religion's service on a strict schedule. They never break any rules and they are definitely saving themselves for marriage. And yet, they can't resist that gorgeous alt slut, and it changes their life forever.

RDcq4zA.gif

~ Alt Girl x Rockstar/Band... ~

She's at a concert of her favorite band. They are her favorite band. And what happens backstage, stays there... Or maybe it won't, who knows.

OFGEsnJ.gif

~ Alt Girl x Demon ~

She unleashed a great evil into the world, just to cross off 'Demon Dick' from her to-do list.

Zp3cDbv.gif

~ Alt Girl x Interracial ~
Pale sluts and dark cocks, or the other way around...

Very much down for lesbian interracial pairings too. Mostly wanted to mention the appeal of the contrast~!

dCEseXS.gif
QLmVoXb.gif
I9vtu4K.gif

Hope to hear from you perverts! x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom