Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Primal Fury w/Dreamboat

He rested his forehead to hers “you’re amazing” then took her to the mouth of the ship, placing chichi on her hands and knees like an animal. Goku held up the transmitter to a pad by the door and it opened.

A guard waited by the front, assessed Goku then looked to chichi as if she were a meal. The burly man grumbled “I see you brought us a snack.” He went to reach out but Goku grabbed his wrist and the two stared at one another “she’s my slave.” The man tried pulling away but failed. He broke eye contact and looked to the floor “meeting in 20 minutes sir.”

Goku tugged on chichis leash and brought her inside, finding a corner for them to regroup. “How do you think we did?”

“Well, you are the one who was ruined by clothes for the part so….” Chichi is on her knees as they would have to act the part, as she looks down at the ground as the guard comes outside to investigate. It was disgusting that he looked at her like a piece of meat before they would get inside of the ship. “I think they bought it.” She whispers, and now they are here, they can look for the brig. “If you want, we can search for the brig or something like that.”

Goku took a moment to listen, “huh? Oh uh. Yeah good idea.” He lifted chichi to his chest and carried her, zipping around the ship until he found the brig with two large Saiyans guarding a frail old man.

The old man looked up at a screen “tell Bravo team to take the left flank and wait for orders. Red team can merge with Zebra in the north but again, wait for my orders. The humans will be enslaved in 3 hours time.”

Goku looked at chichi as they listened just around the corner and Goku cracked his neck and knuckles. He turned the corner, a barrage of fists flurried, and Goku returned to Chichi “ok, let’s investigate”

The three Saiyans were knocked out in a pile.

Back
Top Bottom