Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whats your name, whos your daddy?

Anansi

Supporter
Supporter
So basically classic songs that have a particular line, or lines that make the song so much better such as something that makes you think, or a start thats just a perfect beginning. The lines you'll sing over and over by themselves.

"I could stay awake, just to hear you breathing, watch you smile while you are sleeping, while you're far away and dreaming."-"Don't want to miss a thing" Aerosmith

"Everything was going fine until the day she met..me" "Wrong way" Sublime

"My Pappy was a Pistol so I'm a son of a gun"-Roger Miller, Dang Me.

Yeah, rather old timey. But still good.

"Edna sits in the shower sometimes, for hours and cries, whenever she forgets to tell howard goodbye.."

"In a time of Desolation, what we need is real salvation" - W.W.J.D.? By Death by Stereo.

"Even though you broke my heart and killed me
And tore me to pieces
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you"
-"Still alive" G.L.A.D.O.S

"Not us (no never) Not us . . . (no never) / We are far too young and clever"-- Come On Eileen, Dexy's Midnight Runners

"If I said goodbye to you tonight/ there would still be music left to write / what else could i do? / I'm so inspired by you / that hasn't happened for the longest time"-- For the longest time, Billy Joel

(Yes, I have been on a bit of an 80's kick)

"Feedle-lee-dee-dee-dee! Two ladies. Feedle-le-dee-dee-dee! Two ladies. Feedle-lee-dee-dee-dee! Und I'm ze ohnly mahn ja!"--Two ladies, Joel Gray (good ol' Cabaret. That song is entirely too catchy for it's own good.)

"So I come back to that first note / as I must come back to you / I shall pour into that one note / all the love I feel for you / anyone who tries the whole sol-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do / He will find himself with no show, better play the notes you know" --One Note Samba, Frank Sinatra's version

"So I'll buy another problem to approach / sell a virgin lie they can't be touched / so I'll fall again"-- So I'll Fall Again, Phantom Planet. The tune's more catchy, here.

Oh, and all of Blue Skies.

An ecclectic hash, I know.

The curtains are slowly lowered over her solitary and meaningless life.
Her chest lay open, a gaping wound revealing the damage left inside.
Her own body only used to mask the beast that dwelled internally.
This orphan child scowls over the remains of his birth given origin, his own mother - only to grow through his adolescence to clench the name of the Antichrist.

- JFAC
:3
A timeless classic

"Oh we're halfway there! O-Oh, we're living on a prayer!" - Bon Jovi.

Why? Because it stays in your head for weeks on end.

"Well it's a marvellous night for a moondance with the stars up above in your eyes,
A fantabulous night to make romance 'neath the cover of October skies..." - Van Morrison, Moondance. Though I prefer the Michael Buble version.

And..."Cinderella's on the bedroom floor, she's got a crush on the guy at the liquor store, cause Mr Charming don't come home any more, she forgets why she came here..." - Sara Bareilles, Fairytale. I just love the lyrics.

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,
Drag it, drop it, zip, unzip it,
Lock it, fill it, call it, find it,
View it, code it, jam, unlock it,
Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,
Cross it, crack it, switch, update it,
Name it, read it, tune it, print it,
Scan it, send it, fax, rename it,
Touch it, bring it, pay it, watch it,
Turn it, leave it, start, format it,
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,
Drag it, drop it, zip, unzip it,
Lock it, fill it, call it, find it,
View it, code it, jam, unlock it,
Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,
Cross it, crack it, switch, update it,
Name it, read it, tune it, print it,
Scan it, send it, fax, rename it,
Touch it, bring it, pay it, watch it,
Turn it, leave it, start, format it.

Technologic [4x] (daft punk, was stuck in my head for a week)

Work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger. More than ever hour after our work is never over. - daft punk

Back
Top Bottom