Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Pet Tax! Pet Tax! Pet Tax! ♥

When I adopted her, she had such strong back legs and liked to rabbit kick SO much while playing, so the nickname became her actual name. Now she's just a 19 year old floofmonster.

20211212-111622.jpg

She likes to stare out the window just to bark at the hummingbirds at the feeder.

20231026_164837.jpg

stray cat.jpg
Stray cat we're taking care since it's way too cold outside for him to be out there. We've been feeding him for a bit before this, but he's super skinny. Gonna get him neutered next week if all goes according to plan.

Edit: It'll also be vaccinations and potentially worm treatment too, should clarify.

View attachment 33095
Stray cat we're taking care since it's way too cold outside for him to be out there. We've been feeding him for a bit before this, but he's super skinny. Gonna get him neutered next week if all goes according to plan.

Edit: It'll also be vaccinations and potentially worm treatment too, should clarify.
YESSSSSS YOU GOT HIM INSIDE FINALLY

rev 2 the rescue!

YESSSSSS YOU GOT HIM INSIDE FINALLY

rev 2 the rescue!
Goblin (Our housecat) isn't fond of Socks but so far there hasn't been any major blowup between the two. Just we didn't feel right with the cat being out in 20f/-6c weather. We're unsure if we'll keep him post treatment (Or if he can even be made an indoor cat), but if not, we're looking for either someone who can take them in or a shelter who can.

View attachment 33095

omg he's adorable!

IMG_8338.jpg

i mean, you can try. she will bite. ; w;

I would die to pet each and every one of these gentle souls. 😭

Back
Top Bottom