Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Analysing trauma.

Taramafor

Moon
Misunderstandings.
Trapped thoughts.
Over and over.
And over.
AND OVER! WITHOUT END!

But you know what's worse then that?

I just posted it. DId you miss it? It's nothing. Are you afraid of pain? Fear feeling nothing. Nothing at all. Being that nothing. You might have to actually go through this to understand it.

Have I put things into perspective for you? Good.

People that know you have their safety and happiness in mind will want to roleplay with you more. Even if they hated your guts moments beforehand. As long as you get their viewpoints. And give your own of course. Expect people to argue and fallout. Expect things to be realistic. Welcome to life and welcome to the real world. It doesn't change online just because you want to wish it away with a magic wand. People have to fall out and be flawed.

If you prefer you can be a fake. Pretending your counter produtive escape attitude works when you know you're that snake devouring your own tail. Self consumption and self destruction. I know when people lie to me. I know when people are hypocrites saying one thing and showing another. When they're betraying the very ideals they claim to value. I'd be fine with that if people just admitted when they do it. But do they? Do you?

In order to stop being that snake you honestly really do have to face conflict itself. Challenge people even if they don't like it. Because why should you stand for the lies that fuel your self-deception which leads to self destruction? Why should you stand for the stonewall abuse after people hurt you and act like they can get away with it when they spread rumors and lies causing you to live in fear?

Communication and honesty is key. Checking in is key. Full story is key. No exceptions. This is how it works period. The means and methods matter not (stonewall abuse is ruled out due to silence though). If the end result is people being happy and mentally stable then the ends justify the means. Wherever you are capable is another matter. But it's a skill and talent like any other. Learn it and care enough to keep trying without giving up or you just don't care enough to do so. In which case you don't care about yourself enough. Because you'll always have those misunderstandings until you learn. Mmm, yea. Lack of self worth can do that. That is pretty tricky. But maybe it's not about your worth. What else could it be about?

It's. The. Responsability. Oddly enough it can make it fun to be worthless. "Self acceptance" and all that. But also being accepted. I clearly haven't provided any examples in that regard. So if you're confused, well, maybe I'll provide an example at some point. But think for yourself right now. What if you can enjoy being useless later even if you don't right now?

There's something else I want to touch on. But I think I'll save that for a different post/thread. People that say one thing and do another isn't always a bad thing.

I cared enough about this to stare at the screen for an entire day and two nights until I came up with this. My brain is fried. I have my own concerns. And there's no quick and easy answers. Just consider how your own actions can be hurting others and causing the very thing you fear when you have good intenions. Frankly that's what pushed me to learn and do better myself.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure what you mean but I saw something in another post that has similarities to your post. It was also aimed at you.

You have no actual concern for the feelings of other people, or their mental condition.

Other people's mental conditions or whatever other issues they might have are not my concern. I will live my life the way I want it. I try not to hurt people's feelings but in this day and age, it is impossible not to offend or hurt anybody because we live in a generation of weak people where everything, including the truth has to be watered down.

If people feel they are easily offended or have mental conditions that might get triggered on whatever kind of website or forum, who's responsibility is that?

Deliberately and willingly hurting people, now that is a whole different topic.

Example:

I love cars. I love driving them and I like owning them. That simple fact is offensive to a lot of people out there who see cars as the arch nemesis to the environment. Who has the problem? Those people? Or me?

When I take my big loud engined car, belching out black smoke and drive it through a group of protestors against the environment change. Who has the problem then?

Back
Top Bottom