Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One should never let the insane sit and think for to long...

Neon Boy

Supernova
...Or else they may get to thinking, and that could be a very very bad thing.

The place: Golden Oaks; 'A place for the lonely.' A quaint little Asylum for the mentally unstable, it holds about seventy or eighty crazies on this one section, the one for murderer's gone 'insane' or the very dangerous crazies who really are completely out of whack and have hurt someone. More specifically we shall be watching a certain room, the padded place Creril and Jake call their home...for now.

The people: Our two 'Victims' of the world's harsh views of the insane. Creril Darkeyes And Jake Handsome.

The reason two completely insane people are in the same room? Simple, if they kill each other, one less crazy to worry about. Also their circumstances for being locked up are roughly the same.

(Also Lurkers are welcome to watch things unfold.))

Now on with our terrible story...

Watching, waiting he sits in the only stool in the room, facing that thickly plate glass window to the outside. His walls are nothing but a thick, soft pad. He has been docile now for several weeks, and that's progress so they have let his arms be freed from the jacket. He thanks them for it each time but also hates them with a blind rage. These people like...THEM are just the same, they want him stuck in a single room for his entire life so he brood's. He wears the pants he came in here with, just a new pair, a thick pair of sweats that cover is bare feet.

The young man has a roommate as they call it, But he pays close to no attention to the other male when he gets to thinking. His bare hands are still stuck in the jacket, that is a down to his situation but he doesn't care, he will have his revenge soon enough. Him and the other barely talk for now even though they have been roomies for almost a year now. Though he seems to turn and look slightly to his side and snickers.

"Yes they will get what they deserve, just like mommy and daddy...don't worry rex.." He says to no one and licks his lips. No one believed the reports of him eating those two he called his parents, they assumed the blood all over him was from his use of the knife...

The other boy had been here just a few days more then his new roommate. The last â??Killed himselfâ? or at least that is what people thought when they saw him strung up with his own pants. Since then they moved Jake to a padded room. Incase the shock caused a break in his mental state. They didnâ??t know that Jake had killed the boy for mocking his choice of clothing. Nobody mocked Jake.

Jake sat on the other side of the room or cell what ever they called this place that he seemed to â??need to be.â? His own eyes locked up at the top of the well padded room. His long blond hair covering his face. He wore nothing but a pair of cotton boy short girls panties and his straight jacket. Undone so the sleeves dangled below his out stretched hands. Crazy didnâ??t cover him, he had it all heard voices mood and rage problems. It was rather surprising that they didnâ??t put this kid alone in a room or at least tie up his jacket. The boy babbled on to himself to people his room mate would never see or talk to. Dark eyes darting from invisible friend to another. â??I Need out.â? He says a little louder, he then licks his lips.

Slowly the boy stands and walks over to his room mate. They had never talked, Jake had his friends and he had his knife. â??We need to get out.â? He says, â??This place is going to drive me sane.â? He snickers, his personality changing from childlike to cold in seconds. â??Unless you like this sad existence?

Creril's head almost whipped back to look at the one called Jake and tilted his head. He pulled his hands up in a helpless shrug before looking out the window and sighing some. He was tired of these room's, he wanted to be outside, away from the claustrophobic feeling of houses and rooms to be inside. Soon enough he looked to where "Rex" was standing and nodded.

"I know." Was all he said for the moment. "I also know what you mean...Sane, who needs that." A soft snicker as he stands and tilts his head, dark hair shifting slightly before he eyed his sleeve covered hands with disdain.

"They need to be free..and I am ever so hungry.." The male said and sighed as he soon regarded the possibly younger male as a food source instead of a potential partner in evil.

Jake takes both his hands and pulls his waist length hair back, eyes now exposed. It seemed one could tell his mood by the way he held himself. Hair in front of his face and eyes darting around meant he was the happy carefree crazy Jake. Hair pulled back eyes locked onto his target. That was the Jake that killed all those people. The focused one. â??What kind of hungry? Hungry for the slop they call food? Or hungry for something a bit rawer?â? His perfect teeth gleam when he smiles up at the man. At eighteen he was barely five feet tall. â??Hungry for something still alive? How does guard sound? I know a way to get one in here that wont put up much of a fight. As you can see we donâ??t have a toilet. So far we have just waited until they asked us. We could ask to use the bathroom then you can eat until your full. Escape after that will be easy.â?

Creril blinked, shook his head and mumbled some incoherent nonsense to himself. He looked around then to the door and then once more tot hat uncomfortable bed of his then those sleeves on them both. Then to those sharp, purely insane, dangerous eyes and he shrugged some. His own shortish hair almost black, with an odd hint of purple in the right light. The twenty year old was about a good foot and some inches taller than the other male.

"Rawer...no." He says and nods firmly. "This isn't what I was planning.." He mumbles and looks to where Rex still is.

"This is new Rex, what should I do?" He asks the invisible friend. Listening he shakes his head before whimpering some and nodding. "Alright...The guard must die.." He says simply, but he also tilts his head and snickers, a new person inside his head for the moment.

"You seem like the kind of person young Darkeyes could learn to enjoy as a friend. He is a fragile thing almost, treat him well and he will become the most trusted friend you could have.." This was Rex, you could tell just by the deeper, poisonous sound in his voice as he talked.

Soon enough Creril was back and shifting some, his hands squeezing themselves as he thinks, he didn't like sudden changes in his plans.

The younger boy watches him with a mix of joy and. More then one personality? He had thought the other was talking to a bird or something. He had not thought he was this crazy. â??Shall I get the guard then? Or do you want the joy of calling your own meal?â? A smirk crosses the mans face, his hair still pushed back. He loved this one, Jake thinks to himself. This one might be fun to play with.

Creril shrugged slightly before looking to the boy then the padded door with a shrug. His eyes focusing briefly as he just continued to stare at that door, his escape pending on just his one decision more than likely. Soon enough though he pulled his hands up to look at them and sighed.

"I want them free..." he said while looking to his hands.

He looks over at the other one and takes the sleaves of his jacket in hand. He frowns, "This wont be easy." he wispers. "Move your hands." He grins and bites into the fabric on one, and after what seemed forever he rips a hole in it. THe blond moves to the other one doing the same thing to it as well. "Better?" he asks softly hair flying infront of his face.

The older male blinked slowly and eyes the fabric, why the hell didn't he think of that? After all his teeth had been sharpened as per Rex's instructions to a fine sharp feral blade. Soon enough he popped his fingers through and tore it open some more before slipping his bare hands through and he looked at the younger one. "Shall I Free your hands as well?" he asks and tilts his head slightly.

â??I donâ??t need my hands, I fight with my feet. Also I can just take the top off since they didnâ??t buckle it.â? He grins and walks to the door, â??Ready?â? He asks softly, then he bangs on the door. â??Hey I have to take a piss. My bladders going to burst. Mr. guard! I need to use the bathroom.â? He screams out, banging on the door. â??Move back.â? The guard tells him when he gets there, panting. Thinking the boy really did have to go. The man unlocks the door and walks in not knowing what was going to happen.

The older male stood a the other side of the door, so the guard didn't catch where he was, until it was to late. Soon enough his bare hands wrapped around and squeezed that thick, fatty neck. His finger tips digging into the flesh as he snarled and growled aloud. His eyes were full of hate and anger as he kept squeezing. This was a sudden passionless kill and he took no delight in it, he was starving.

He walks over and slips the keys out of the mans hand, then he shuts the door. Letting his cell mate enjoy his kill. Snickering softly he walks around the room gathering what belongings he had and slipped them into the ends of his sleeves. â??Just eat enough to keep you sated. We donâ??t have much time. He screams far to loud.â?

Creril shrugged to himself before kicking the now dead man and soon enough he poked and prodded to see where would be the best place to feast. Soon enough his teeth found their way to the mans forearm and he tore savagely at the somewhat tough flesh and even added a feral growl to it all. "Fucking not having a knife...or something to make this easier..."

He sits next to him watching the boy tear through the mans arm. â??Wouldnâ??t his belly be a better place?â? He asks softly, poking his belly. â??Though it may be a bit, fatty. Which isnâ??t all that good for you. The legs look like they have something on them but they too look chewy. It would been better if one of the healthier guards came instead of this lard ball.â? He laughs, hair falling in his face.

The older one nods slightly and shrugs as he eyes the dead guard and sighs. "Indeed." He mumbles and nudges at the guard. "Or even one of the female personnel...The male's are always so fucking hairy.." He growls and drops the arm back to the ground in disgust. He slowly stands and wipes his blood coated mouth with his sleeve. Looking around he mumbles a bit. "Shall we release them all and escape in the pandemonium?"

â??True.â? Jake says as he stands up. A grin crossing his face, â??Even the high profile ones? I heard they had a few non-crazies here. Normal guys who just couldnâ??t go to a normal jail.â? He keeps on grinning, â??Also the gun and weapon bunker. Care to arm these men. It would be a shame for them to get caught and killed easily.â?

Tilting his head the male smirked some and he mumbled a bit and turned to the side, where nothing was. "Rex says go ahead and do so, we might be able to get something for ourselves as well if need be.." He says and begins to walk off down the hall, hands hidden once again in the sleeves, but those holes still there, for those crude, lethal weapons.

Back
Top Bottom