Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates Oh my! (Cute and Rainbows)

As Johnathan started to get a rhythy, there came a knock at the door.

"Captain, come quick! There's an enemy ship approaching!" said the voice, belonging to Andrew. He had heard the two of them and knew what they were up to, but wasn't lying about the enemy ship.

Cursing the bad timing, Johnathan had no choice but to pull out of her. Kissing her on the top of the head, he quickly got dressed and hurried out of the room..........followed shortly by Andrew sliding in and shutting the door behind him, smiling at the sight before him.

Star moaned softly as he started moving in and out of her. She almost screamed at the knock.

She got a bit worried as she heard Andrew's voice. She whimpered a bit as he pulled out of her. She didn't want him to leave, though she was more worried that Andrew would come in. By the time he had his clothes on she was half way covered by a sheet. She watched as he left and then Andrew slipped in. She only covered herself more and turned over so she wasn't facing him anymore.

"Well, I do apologize for interrupting such an intimate moment......" said Andrew, walking over to the bed.

"But remember.........I can satisfy you as well........." he whispered as he leaned down and kissed the back of her neck, his hands slipping underneath the blanket, working their way to some naughty places hidden beneath.

Star just rolled her eyes as he apologized like that. She knew there was no way he meant it in the least. She shook her head as he said he could satisfy as well. She gasped as he kissed her neck, scooting away from him a bit. "No, I can't do that to him, just leave already." She said, smacking his hands away from her.

"You know, you're a terrible liar." Andrew replied, standing right where he was, not moving.

"Just looking at you, I can tell your body is burning with a naughty desire, since the captain didn't finish." he added, leaning down again, his hands once more, slipping under the blanket.

"Your body is aching for satisfaction. A satisfaction you know I can provide you." he continued, lowering his head and kissing all around her neck agian.

Star just shook her head again. She knew everything he said was right though. She really did want some satisfaction, but she couldn't let Johnathan come back and her just not want it anymore. She knew she would be tired if he fucked her. She just thought it to be an all out bad idea, even if she was horny as hell right now. "No!" She said loudly. She couldn't let him tempt her like this, as much as he did tempt her. If he pressed a bit further she would probably give in, especially if his hands did indeed reach her neather regions.

Andrew heard her, but simply smiled, his hand slowly reaching his goal. Since her panties had been removed already, there was nothing blocking his hand when it found it's way to her pussy, which he quickly began to rub gently, his other hand running along her inner thigh.

Star shuddered a bit as his hand began rubbing against her pussy. She had to admit, it felt amazing, especially after johnathan had just left in such a hurry like that. "W-what if he comes back?" She asked, wondering how the hell they would explain this kind of thing.

"Well, I wasn't lying about there being an enemy ship. So, he's going to be gone a while, dealing with it. Even after he chases it away, he'll still stay out on deck just to make sure there's nothing else around. So, we've got lots of time to ourselves." Andrew replied, withdrawing his hands, but only to push the blanket off of her, and pull her dress up and off her body.

Star listened to him speak and figured they'd be safe for now. "Fine, but after this time leave me alone, no more." She said surprisingly sternly. Deep down she wanted to end the affair both because she really loved Johnathan and becuase if they got caught he would probbaly die a horrible death. Johnathan killed a man just for hitting her, and that was before he even knew her like he did now.

"Heh, like you'll be able to stick with that. If I stay away from you, you'll just come looking for me." Andrew replied, laughing lightly. He knew she wouldn't be able to resist. She got a taste of the forbidden and he knew, she enjoyed it. She was more or less addicted to it like a drug. Sure, for a while, she'd be able to will herself to not go to him. But eventually, she'd need a fix.

"And my bedroom and arms are always open for you....." he whispered, hooking his arms under her legs as he lifted her into the air with ease. Position her over his cock, her legs spread wide, he slowly lowered her down onto him, filling her up quickly. Coincidentally, this was a position Johanthan had yet to try with her, which in the end, would further put her under Andrews spell, as it was something new to tickle that addiction of hers.

She shook her head as he said she wouldn't be able to resist him. He was a cocky little bastard in her eyes for thinking that. She really thought she would be able to after this. She didn't listen to him as he said his bedroom was always open to her. She didn't put up any sort of struggle as he moved her and when he spread her legs and pushed into her like that she gasped, but it turned to a moan. This position was definitely new. She would have to make sure to not suggest this to Johnathan becuase she didn't know anything about sex. He was still teaching her everything. She moaned as he soon filled her, and she had to admit, this position seemed to allow him to go deeper and it felt amazing.

Andrew only smiled as he saw her shake her head, but soon after, moan loudly. Lifting her up again, he then let her come back down, quickly getting into a nice path. Before long, he started to thrust up with her, penetrating her deeper than he, or Johnathan had before.

Star was a bit mad that her body would betray her like this, bit it was kind of hard for it not to considering what they were doing. She moaned, adoring this new depth that was reached. It felt so good, better than thefirst and second time Andrew had fucked her.

Andrew enjoyed the position as well, loving just how deep her could get inside of her. She could deny it all she wanted when he would proposition her, but when the action started, she always moaned and enjoyed him ravaging her body.

Star moaned, but put her hands up, covering her face to muffle the moans. While this was very good, she was still a bit guilty about doing this with him instead of with Johnathan. But that guilt was starting to be taken over by her orgasm that was building as he kept thrusting.

Andrew was getting to know her body, being able to tell with decent enough accuracy when her climax was building. Pounding into her harder now, he wanted to bring her to that moment. He enjoyed the pleasure it brought him, but also enjoyed the thought of how for three times in a row, pleasure had taken her over entirely.

Star moaned loudly as he continued pounding into her. She continued to muffle her moans though, really hoping the Captian didn't walk in on them. She was probably try and kill herself if he did. She blushed, and then it hit her like a brick wall. She tensed up, her muscles spasming around him, and let out a moan. Her back arched as best as it could and then she laid limp, panting quite hard.

Not long after, Andrew moaned loudly in pleasure as he pulled her down on him and came deep inside of her, before taking a few steps forward and falling onto the bed with her.

"I have to say, that was out best time yet." he whispered, smiling as he lowered his head and kissed around the back of her shoulders and neck.

Back
Top Bottom