Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Traveling Young Man ( Tyler Wells & Jaclyn)

He is nervous. I rest a hand on his arm as he lays on his side looking at me.

“I like you a lot too Tyler. Or we wouldn’t be like this, okay? Do you feel like you need a condom? I can’t get pregnant and don’t believe I have any STDs. I get checked fairly regular when I’m out and about. And I’m not giving you my ass tonight, so I don’t think we need condoms. So …”

Close the distance between us by half.

“I’m going to make love to you first, okay? And then if and when you choose and before the alarm goes off at 4 o’clock, you can make love to me. So lay back and enjoy. I like doing this so don’t worry your pretty head about it.”

Give his shoulder a gentle push and he’s on his back. Slide in so I’m over him and our mouths meet for a long kiss. My hand caresses his chest and boy nipples which harden just the way they are supposed to do,. My hand slides down his stomach to his crotch where his dick has risen to the occasion. It’s a nice dick, not small and not huge. My hand caresses his hair balls and then I break our kiss. Slide down and kneel. spread his legs apart and kneel between them, and lean down to hold his cock in one hand and look up at his face. My tongue comes out and I lick the tip. It twitches. Stroke and lick and then kiss and push my tongue into the little hole there and then slowly take mire and more into my mouth. Pause when the tip reaches my throat and lick the underside, and then push farther so it’s in my throat. My gag reflex squeezes on it. I fondle his balls and slowly pull back. Lick the tip and look at his face.

“Go ahead Tyler, cum whenever you’re ready. No reason to wait.”

Lick it again and go all the way down on it and rub his perineum and crack with one finger.

He is nervous. I rest a hand on his arm as he lays on his side looking at me.

“I like you a lot too Tyler. Or we wouldn’t be like this, okay? Do you feel like you need a condom? I can’t get pregnant and don’t believe I have any STDs. I get checked fairly regular when I’m out and about. And I’m not giving you my ass tonight, so I don’t think we need condoms. So …”

Close the distance between us by half.

“I’m going to make love to you first, okay? And then if and when you choose and before the alarm goes off at 4 o’clock, you can make love to me. So lay back and enjoy. I like doing this so don’t worry your pretty head about it.”

Give his shoulder a gentle push and he’s on his back. Slide in so I’m over him and our mouths meet for a long kiss. My hand caresses his chest and boy nipples which harden just the way they are supposed to do,. My hand slides down his stomach to his crotch where his dick has risen to the occasion. It’s a nice dick, not small and not huge. My hand caresses his hair balls and then I break our kiss. Slide down and kneel. spread his legs apart and kneel between them, and lean down to hold his cock in one hand and look up at his face. My tongue comes out and I lick the tip. It twitches. Stroke and lick and then kiss and push my tongue into the little hole there and then slowly take mire and more into my mouth. Pause when the tip reaches my throat and lick the underside, and then push farther so it’s in my throat. My gag reflex squeezes on it. I fondle his balls and slowly pull back. Lick the tip and look at his face.

“Go ahead Tyler, cum whenever you’re ready. No reason to wait.”

Lick it again and go all the way down on it and rub his perineum and crack with one finger.
The kiss alone. Her mouth on his for the length of time it is there would have been enough to make him cum. Her weight. Her blonde hair. Her lovely soft soap smelling body on his. And her mouth, warm, wet, minty and wanting .

Then Her hands. She knows what She is doing. She just knows. Her hair falls over His face as Her Hand caresses him. As the kiss breaks, the young man moans. It echoes in the room. His boyish high pitched moan.

What happens next is beyond his expectations and comprehension. He was not expecting it when she said she will make love to him first .

But the warm inviting of her tongue, lips and throat. Her Angelic, beautiful face that shines just so with the bathroom light. It is a twilight zone of pure bliss

His breathing becomes ragged and louder. As She works Her mouth down on his boy-cock. Up and down
He watches. Then lays back. Then raises his head to watch some more and feel. My gawddddd. The feeling.

He shouts out. A bit loud

" Phoebe. That feels so good. My fuckingggggggg. Gawd

Then she stops. Talks about Cummming. The boy does not want to cum. He wants this to go on foreverrrrrr

But it won't. And he knows it.

It feels so close. Too good to deny himself. The release he has wondered about since he turned old enough to dwell upon it using his own hand

Now it was real. And happening.

Happening to Him with the most Beautiful Woman in the world

Go down on him again, watching his face the whole while. Suck and fondle his balls and caress his perineum and crack and brush over his anus. Boys like that and don’t like to admit it so she seldom pressed her finger inside unless her partner seemed to really like it and then she was ever so slow so she could withdraw without him feeling embarrassed. Not yet with Tyler, if ever. Suction on his dick and wait for the inevitable.

She slowly pulled her mouth off his dick, wondering if he would be one who liked to release their load on her face. That was always nice too. She totally enjoyed making boys happy like this, ever since her first time. She was in control and the boys always thought they were but she knew she held all the reins.

“Cum for me Tyler. Cum on my face. Cum in my mouth. I need your cum!”

She pumped his dick twice with her hand and gave him a moment to squirt his load onto her face or into her open mouth.

Go down on him again, watching his face the whole while. Suck and fondle his balls and caress his perineum and crack and brush over his anus. Boys like that and don’t like to admit it so she seldom pressed her finger inside unless her partner seemed to really like it and then she was ever so slow so she could withdraw without him feeling embarrassed. Not yet with Tyler, if ever. Suction on his dick and wait for the inevitable.

She slowly pulled her mouth off his dick, wondering if he would be one who liked to release their load on her face. That was always nice too. She totally enjoyed making boys happy like this, ever since her first time. She was in control and the boys always thought they were but she knew she held all the reins.

“Cum for me Tyler. Cum on my face. Cum in my mouth. I need your cum!”

She pumped his dick twice with her hand and gave him a moment to squirt his load onto her face or her open mouth.
The young mans eyes were wild and wide with delight. Her fingers were carressing his anal rim and he felt it. And liked it. The massive tingle by a tiny rub made him moan like a farm animal as her face and voice and mouth and hand were making him focus on a cum so massive it would take off like a jet would later today.

He nodded and whispered the words " fuck " Followed by an "okay"

One more long stroke in Her hand was all it took. And a hot wet rope of cum hit her pretty face. Square. Thick and white. And sticky.

It was her mouth he wanted most and when that second blast was jettisoning from his balls, Her mouth funneled over him. And the suction combined with Her wet , warmth made him yell out in a high pitched moan.

"Drinkkkkkkkkk. Me"

‘Well played, P!’ she tells herself as the first huge load splatters on the bridge of her nose. She takes his cock as far into her throat as she can before the next wild load throws itself from his core to her gagging throat. And she holds him there as he finishes with several more smaller spasms. She slides him back out again, licking residual cum from his dick and licking her lips. Then kneels up to straddle him with her pussy resting on his spend cock.

She reaches up and with one finger, wipes the cum from her face.

“Do you want a taste, Tyler? Yours tastes really good tonight!”

She offers her cum covered finger to him but not to force him. Some men are violently against it and except with certain ones they are allowed to choose.

‘Well played, P!’ she tells herself as the first huge load splatters on the bridge of her nose. She takes his cock as far into her throat as she can before the next wild load throws itself from his core to her gagging throat. And she holds him there as he finishes with several more smaller spasms. She slides him back out again, licking residual cum from his dick and licking her lips. Then kneels up to straddle him with her pussy resting on his spend cock.

She reaches up and with one finger, wipes the cum from her face.

“Do you want a taste, Tyler? Yours tastes really good tonight!”

She offers her cum covered finger to him but not to force him. Some men are violently against it and except with certain ones they are allowed to choose.
The boy is a breathless mess. But he nods yes. Looking at her pretty face and mouth

She just did the most incredible thing to him.

He leans up off the pillow. And he sucks her cum covered finger with energy and vigor. Looking in her eyes the whole time. Some of his cum has dripped from her face or mouth right the the top of Her breast flesh. Pheobe looks so sexxxxxy

As he finishes sucking her finger. He pulls off it and smiles at Her. Feeling Her straddle

"I want to explore Your beautiful body Phoebe. "

" May I"

He takes her cum covered finger and seems to embrace it with his mouth. What a lovely boy! She wonders if he is bi, not that it matters. She wipes a another strand off her face and sucks her finger clean herself. And a third wipe to clean up and she playfully smears it on his upper lip.

“A cum mustache! Now I need to clean you up.”

She leans forward to press her chest into his and her mouth finds his. She manages to lick the cum off his upper lip and they share that as their tongues tangle. She sits back up and listens to him ask to do her. She rolls off him.

“Explore away, my sweet. As long as you cum inside me at the end, I’m all yours!”

He takes her cum covered finger and seems to embrace it with his mouth. What a lovely boy! She wonders if he is bi, not that it matters. She wipes a another strand off her face and sucks her finger clean herself. And a third wipe to clean up and she playfully smears it on his upper lip.

“A cum mustache! Now I need to clean you up.”

She leans forward to press her chest into his and her mouth finds his. She manages to lick the cum off his upper lip and they share that as their tongues tangle. She sits back up and listens to him ask to do her. She rolls off him.

“Explore away, my sweet. As long as you cum inside me at the end, I’m all yours!”
Ohhh. Loving the cum kiss. The taste of himself on Her finger and then the taste of himself as they kisssssssssss. Her breasts mashed to his chest. A nic athletic boyish chest. Tiny hairs starting to sprout around his nipples. Other than that he is smooth.

As She rolls off him he moans softly. She smells so good. And she is relaxed sexy. She likes him and he feels so good about himself. He feels like a man. Maybe for the first time ever.

" You know Pheobe, I'll never forget You. This trip. And what You are doing for me".

With that he leans over her halfway. He kisss Her lips because he finds kissing so intimate with Her. After the kiss breaks his young hot mouth goes down to suck Her right firm breast. Hard nipple. A perfect areola with tiny goose pimples. He makes soft sucking sounds as he feels Her chest rise and fall. Her breathing is like an ocean wave. Up and down. He looks up to Her face and she is smiling down at him.

Now to enjoy what he chooses to offer. She thinks that maybe they’ll have another go as equal participants, but teaching and learning are done best with one participant somewhat passive. It’s her turn to be ’bottom’ to Tyler’s ‘top.’ He starts with a kiss, there really is no other way to start. Just as it’s getting good, he’s on his way to her breasts. Her nipples respond to his kissing and sucking. She pulls a pillow under her head so she can look down and see him. He looks up, she smiles back approvingly.

“You’re so beautiful, Tyler!”

My hand finds his hair and tousles it. What a beautiful boy!

Now to enjoy what he chooses to offer. She thinks that maybe they’ll have another go as equal participants, but teaching and learning are done best with one participant somewhat passive. It’s her turn to be ’bottom’ to Tyler’s ‘top.’ He starts with a kiss, there really is no other way to start. Just as it’s getting good, he’s on his way to her breasts. Her nipples respond to his kissing and sucking. She pulls a pillow under her head so she can look down and see him. He looks up, she smiles back approvingly.

“You’re so beautiful, Tyler!”

My hand finds his hair and tousles it. What a beautiful boy!
It does not take long for the young man to move his mouth over to Her left breast. Sucking & kissing. Looking up for approval. Her eyes and voice tell him he that he was " beautiful". He responded by flicking his tongue over Her hard nipple and smoothing his hand down over Her tummy. Feeling the little canyon of her belly-button over the flat smoothness of her stomach.

The boys hand drops down, feeling the funnel of the lower abs to the soft wetness of flesh he has never felt before. It's a soft flesh. Wet. Yet hot. His fingers slide. Feeling a nub, a slit. Close cropped bristle. Of pubic hair. His fingers do a delicate probe. He knows and senses that this is it.

A Pusssy. A Vagina. Phoebe's Treasure.

His nostrils flare as he sniffs and inhales a scent he has never breathed in before. A tiny finger probe in the slit tells him the scent is from the wetness that is Her.

The young man looks at Her. As he continues to rubbbbbbbbbb

" That's where I need to be. Inside You. There. Isn't it? "

Hold his head gently as he works at my nipple which is driving me crazy. His hand finds my slit and my wet need. Will he kiss me there? Or will he go straight to putting his lovely cock inside me? Were he older he’d kiss me there because he’d still be recovering his hardness. Can’t tell yet but I’m guessing dear Tyler has recovered. And he declares his intent.

“Yes Tyler. I need you there. Please I need you there!”

Tiny part of me giggles at my words. Spread my legs wider and lift my knees so he can find his way into me.

“Please go slow Tyler. We have all night!”

Last edited:
Hold his head gently as he works at my nipple which is driving me crazy. His hand finds my slit and my wet need. Will he kiss me there? Or will he go straight to putting his lovely cock inside me? Were he older he’d kiss me there because he’d still be recovering his hardness. Can’t tell yet but I’m guessing dear Tyler has recovered. And he declares his intent.

“Yes Tyler. I need you there. Please I need you there!”

Tiny part of me giggles at my words. Spread my legs wider and lift my knees so he can find his way into me.

“Please go slow Tyler. We have all night!”
The boy nods

" Yes all night. And it's going to be a night to remember."

As he watches Her spread Her legs wider and bend Her knees he awkwardly shifts around Her on the bed to come in between Her legs. Thinking after the fact that rolling on top of Her may have been easier.

Using his arms to brace his lowering, he eases himself down on Her body. He whispers the word " beautiful" to Her as he feels Her soft body underneath him. Her face inches from his face, her minty breath now laced with cum and the aroma of Her Sweet pussy fills the room. His senses alive the the touch, smell , sounds and sights of sexual foreplay.

She helps position his body on top of him with a hip grab and shimmy. She gives a very cute grunt as She takes his weight. Then He reaches for his cock. And grabs it and then feels Her hand on top of his hand. Looking at Her face she mouths the " slowwwwww".

He kisses Her lips. As one of Her hand guides his cock and the other braces his back and moves down to his young ass.

I help guide him into me and settle my legs around his hips, crossing my ankles on his butt.

“Oooh, you feel really good, Tyler. You can go deeper if you want. So nice and slow now, okay? See if we can arrive there together.”

Last edited:
I help guide him into me and settle my legs around his hips, crossing my ankles on his butt.

“Oooh, you feel really good, Tyler. You can go deeper if you want. So nice and slow now, okay? See if we can arrive there together.”
Her hand led him in. And it was a slowwwwside in a hot moist tunnel. The boy did the only thing he could he reactively could as he felt a tight gripping and wet slide. He moaned.

"GAWDDDDDDDDDDDD. DAMNNNNNNNN. PHOEBEEEEEE"

It echoed in the hotel room. Reverberating off the ceiling and walls

Though his ass seemed clamped by her foot heels. It came naturally to him. That if he wanted to go deeper he should hump his butt. And that's exactly what he did. Looking at Her in amazement.

". I'm In Phoebe. I'm in."

The boy buried his face in Her neck. And kissed it. As he Humpedddddd

Mmmm oh yes he’s in and he feels wonderful. Hold his head to my neck so I can feel his breathing, but no hickeys please!

His hips start the boy thing and I use my feet on his but to hold him inside me a little longer than he would to try to slow him down just a little. Good news is he had a big cum not too long ago so will have to work harder to get there this time.

So I roll my hips in rhythm and let much of my awareness go to enjoy the feels as he massages me inside and his pubis bashes on my clit and my orgasm starts it’s slow build.

Mmmm oh yes he’s in and he feels wonderful. Hold his head to my neck so I can feel his breathing, but no hickeys please!

His hips start the boy thing and I use my feet on his but to hold him inside me a little longer than he would to try to slow him down just a little. Good news is he had a big cum not too long ago so will have to work harder to get there this time.

So I roll my hips in rhythm and let much of my awareness go to enjoy the feels as he massages me inside and his pubis bashes on my clit and my orgasm starts it’s slow build.
Not a lot of talking. Just movements and breathing and the hotel bed squeaking and creaking a bit She had me in a slow pumping & humping motion. Guiding me with Her feet and hands. And Her eyes.

The young man moves his face to kiss her as he humps. It's so nice to kisss as they do this. He goes up in his arms to look at Her. Her breasts doing a soft bounce and sway

Loving minutes go by. The flesh on flesh sound of it. The musky sexy smell. The shales and soft moans

He feels his loins building up to a release but he does not want to end things just yet. It feels to good

Several more minutes pass by before he soft kisses Her lips and he looks at Her

" Phoebe. Can we do this until the time we have to get ready to catch ouuuuur. Flightttttt"

“Mmmm oh Tyler! fuck meee!”

Kissing, I know my lips will be sore in the morning but it feels good now. He asks how long …

“Soon Tyler, cum soon! I’m ready and waiting. Deep in me Tyler. Cum in me Tyler, I need your sweet cum!”

My feet on his ass push him deeper. I know I’ll be over the top as soon as his cock spasms.

“Mmmm oh Tyler! fuck meee!”

Kissing, I know my lips will be sore in the morning but it feels good now. He asks how long …

“Soon Tyler, cum soon! I’m ready and waiting. Deep in me Tyler. Cum in me Tyler, I need your sweet cum!”

My feet on his ass push him deeper. I know I’ll be over the top as soon as his cock spasms.
"Ohhhh. Cum soon. Really? ".

The boy continues his slow steady pace. Not wanting to rush. She is living & breathing below him. Her body is so soft. Her lips so kissable. And Her face& her eyes let him know that he will never forget this night. The night he spent with a traveling angel .

He leans down to find a new experience like sucking Her breasts as they fuck. Humping his ass as he alternates sucking and soft biting Her left & right breast.

Her feet push him in further and he decides to go for it. Increasing his fuckng. The flesh slapping now as She responds back

Breathless. " Phoebe My gawdddd. Phoebeeeeeeedeeeeeed

" I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmm"

And the young man does just that

He cummmmmmmms. Deep inside. Moaning Her name the whole time.

" phoebeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

I feel his surge and let myself go. Wave after wave! Hear him in the distance calling my name and a fleeting hope he’s not being heard in the next hotel room. But won’t be the first or the last if he was.

Feel him a second and a third time, three just like when he came in my mouth. I finally relax a bit as his hips stop there pounding. Run my hands up and down his back.

“Oh Tyler. Oh wow! Oh you are so nice! Mmm darling Tyler.”

I feel his surge and let myself go. Wave after wave! Hear him in the distance calling my name and a fleeting hope he’s not being heard in the next hotel room. But won’t be the first or the last if he was.

Feel him a second and a third time, three just like when he came in my mouth. I finally relax a bit as his hips stop there pounding. Run my hands up and down his back.

“Oh Tyler. Oh wow! Oh you are so nice! Mmm darling Tyler.”
Feeling Her hands rub up & down my back. Smiling down at Her as she talks to me I stay inside Her. It feels warm and wet. She spasam underneath me and went delirious on the boy. But she seems happy and loving and also. So soft.

" I did it Phoebe. I did it with You. Thank You so much "

With that he leans down and kisses her lips. Loving their soft puffy feeling.

He does not plan to slide out. But it happens naturally after a few minutes on top of her. His young cock has grown soft and he slides out. He rolls to Her left side. On the bec Closest to the door. Having had sex with Her he feels like he is Her Protector

The boy still catching his breath. He stares at the ceiling.

I should get us some water. Shouldn't I ?

She holds her dear Tyler as they both come back to normal breathing and heart rate. He softens and slips out, leaving a trail behind. Normal stuff.

“Oof Tyler, you’re getting heavy. Time to sleep. I know I’ll sleep on the plane too but we need this..”

She helps him roll off and lays on her side facing him.

“We did it together Tyler. That’s how it’s supposed to be in my book. Now sleep lover, the alarm will be going off all too soon.”

And indeed it does. She rolls out her side into the bath and into the shower and blow dries her hair and is out in the room wrapped in just a towel by 4:30. She shakes Tyler’s shoulder.

“Come on sleepy boy! Shower time. Coffee when you get out.”

She holds her dear Tyler as they both come back to normal breathing and heart rate. He softens and slips out, leaving a trail behind. Normal stuff.

“Oof Tyler, you’re getting heavy. Time to sleep. I know I’ll sleep on the plane too but we need this..”

She helps him roll off and lays on her side facing him.

“We did it together Tyler. That’s how it’s supposed to be in my book. Now sleep lover, the alarm will be going off all too soon.”

And indeed it does. She rolls out her side into the bath and into the shower and blow dries her hair and is out in the room wrapped in just a towel by 4:30. She shakes Tyler’s shoulder.

“Come on sleepy boy! Shower time. Coffee when you get out.”
At first, it was hard for the boy to sleep. He was to pumped up. To into the moment. But after getting them both something to drink and laying beside Her, slumber cam easily.

He head the alarm go off and with one eye open he sees Her beautiful shapely ass and bare back going into the bathroom.

As he drifts back to sleep he dreams of being in a big limo. People are taking his picture. And he is the Toast of the Town.

It is Phoebe that shakes him awake. Smelling very soapy and minty.

Ummmmmm....I dont want to get up Phoebe.

But he does and trudges to the bathroom. Emerging to find Her sitting in a lounge chair, checking Her phone

Dressed in yesterday’s jeans and a fresh polo, and with my business suit easy to reach in my roller bag, I’m ready to roll when he makes his way out of the bathroom. No message from my contact, but 5 am here is 3 am there and I hope they’re not checking their phone. And the airline app shows our flight still at 6 am so we need to stick to the tight schedule.

“Ready when you are Tyler. Hopefully security will be kind to us. I need a coffee!”

Yes, I’m TSA Pre-Checked. He’ll have to check his app.

Last edited:
Dressed in yesterday’s jeans and a fresh polo, and with my business suit easy to reach in my roller bag, I’m ready to roll when he makes his way out of the bathroom. No message from my contact, but 5 am here is 3 am there and I hope they’re not checking their phone. And the airline app shows our flight still at 6 am so we need to stick to the tight schedule.

“Ready when you are Tyler. Hopefully security will be kind to us. I need a coffee!”

Yes, I’m TSA Pre-Checked. He’ll have to check his app.
The young man comes out of the bathroom naked and still dripping. He searches in his backpack for his extra pair of underware. He puts those on along with yesterday's clothes. He hands Phoebe a tube of toothpaste.

" thanks for letting me borrow some Phoebe"

" I guess I'm ready for security and our flight. I'll buy You a coffee. But before we go. I just want to say. Ummmmmmm. I. I can't thank you enough for what you did with me last night. I mean this morning. It was amazing to me. Feeling You like that. All of it. Everything. "

The boy looks at Her then with his backpack over his shoulder. His hair still wet And one corner of his mouth caked with toothpaste. He gives Her an awkward fumbling hug and ends up kissing Her smack on Her left ear.

We head for the door to our room and Tyler stops to offer a morning kiss. Misses my mouth and I notice he’s not quite ready to go out.

“Wait a second Tyler.”

I set my bag on it’s wheels and go into the bathroom for a washcloth, come back out and wipe the corner of his mouth to get rid of the toothpaste.

“You need someone to dress you in the morning Tyler.” #Giggle

And off we go. The security line is so short that we breeze through and inside the terminal find our gate. Boarding is in 30 minutes so no reason to seek the airline lounge. All that’s open is a Cinnabon. We get in the short line.

“We’ll get a hot breakfast on the plane Tyler, after takeoff. So I just need a coffee. Oh and I’m going to stand because we’ll be sitting for around 5 hours and I need to stretch my legs as long as possible.”

At the front of the line, I order a large black coffee and step aside so he can order and pay. We pick up our stuff down the counter and head for the gate where we stand near the lane to board, realizing that first class is called first. Stand near him and touch his hand briefly with my free hand.

“I’m having a good time together, Tyler. Under difficult circumstances too I guess but that’s how traveling goes these days.”

Sip of my coffee.

Back
Top Bottom