Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Annie Kittie Goes Exploring (Matariel × Jaclyn)

Jaclyn

Planetoid
Futa1.png My name is Annie. I was born on the starship returning from Alpha Centauri after the ship discovered and tried to populate the planet known as Cat World. As you all know, it was a perfect Earth-like planet with one exception, the virus. The virus modified humans so that children conceived when one or both their parents had the virus were born with some cat features. I was raised as the starship circled Earth and scientists studied whether the virus was still on the ship. And once they learned it wasn’t and that only children conceived while their parents were on the planet had the mutation, we came to Earth. I and my fellow kitties as we called ourselves were certainly mutants, humans except we had tails and kitten ears and big, round eyes and occasionally purred because we had that extra set of vocal chords. Oh, and in addition to my two ‘girl’ breasts, I have another much smaller pair of nipples farther down. Some of us have different numbers of nipples, even the boy kitties. Oh and so far anyway, we’re apparently sterile, no babies for me no matter who tries. We tended toward meat and fish for food too, and certain leafy plants can drive us crazy with hallucinations and wild dreams. The other kids on the starship and their parents were all kind to us kitties and our parents. The first strife arose after we were allowed to return to earth.

My parents took a house in a suburb outside the spaceport. I attended the local public school along with maybe a dozen other kitties and we hung out with a bunch of normies who didn’t mind our looks and liked us because we were all spacer kids who tended to be smart and a bit nerdy. Other normies tried to bully us and called us names. Their mean nickname for me was Annie Pussie. What they didn’t know was I had something else going that was also true of some other kitties, I looked like a girl and have girl parts down there. We kities all look like girls but some have boy parts. That was our kittie secret. Only kitties could tell boy from girl kitties. Scientists thought it was pheromones, but whatever it was we just knew. We went to dances as a group so there was never any such thing as dating. I liked some of the normie boys and girls and two boy kitties and one girl kittie but we never dated or got close.

And then we all graduated high school. I was enrolled in Biology at the big state university at the spaceport, but that didn’t start until fall. I didn’t have to work because my parents are both spacers and make great money. So here I was on a bright summer day with nothing to do. Except explore. So explore I did. I dressed like I enjoyed, nylon bra and panties and long sleeve nylon blouse and plaid skirt and I threw in a tie just for fun and over the knee stockings and tie flat shoes. Our backyard fence didn’t reveal anything except the neighbor’s cat who came over and we talked cat for a little while – did I say I spoke cat? all us kitties speak fluent cat and sometimes use it as our private language except the vocabulary isn’t very big so there’s not many things we can talk about. And then I decided to brave the street out front, a first.

I walked down the block, memorizing each of the houses. Mostly stucco over cement block because of the hurricanes that sometimes blew into the spaceport. A few with brick or stone. All with nice landscaping and palm trees. One window had a lady looking out. I waved to her and she waved back. Another had a man who did not wave back and turned away. I continued my walk.

Last edited:
While most accepted the Kitties and their parents with open arms, there were also those who displayed a much less friendly attitude. Out of all the colony ships sent by humanity into the stars, only one found a truly habitable world. Learning that all offspring conceived thereupon were sterile however dashed all hopes of lasting habitation - this dashed many hopes and there were even groups claiming that homo-felinis as they were known to the public were direct proof of the inevitability of mankind's eventual collapse. There were times when Annie's parents turned off the news to protect her from witnessing the worst parts of humanity.

The neighborhood at least was nice enough. There was even a kind family living next doors: a gentle giant of a man named Steve and his wife Julia - a true mature darling who always had a sweet smile for any of the neighborhood kids, including those technically already grownup and adult. It was hard to miss the husband while he worked on their lawn, his muscular frame clad only in a pair of short jeans and a rather loose t-shirt with a washed-out logo of some band he used to love as a young lad.

"Annie!" he called out with that big, toothy grin of his, barely managing to defeat the constant noise of his lawnmover "Out for a morning walk?" he inquired with genuine interest. There was also the way he ogled her, even if the married man tried not to stare to openly but... Annie did grew into quite a looker. When did the kiddo become a woman and how did he miss that in the first place? Time sure does flow...

“Hi Mister Steve!” she hollered and waved. She paused as she typically did when seeing another person – whether normie or kittie. She paused because her parents had suggested it to her and it had become her habit. ‘Always assess before doing’ her spacer parents had told her. ‘Always assess.’ And she had recently added to her assessment parts of a conversation she had with her mother about attraction. ‘Who are you attracted to and why?’ So she assessed normie Mister Steve the way she assessed kids at school and teachers and people at the grocery when she was shopping with her mother and at the hardware store shopping with her father.

She felt attracted to Mister Steve and she felt it in her tummy too, not just in her fluffy little head. She giggled at the thought of her ‘fluffy little head.’ Kinda like her mother talking about her own blond spacer brain when she did something silly. Poking fun at herself. Annie had decided and her parents had ratified that her life was all about what she chose to do and who she chose to do it with as long as it didn’t hurt others. She was free to choose what hurt herself, just not others. And her mother reminded her that hurting herself might hurt her parents or friends, so there was that too. Complicated! And right here this sunny morning she was gut attracted to Mister Steve.

Pursuing her gut attraction right now meant walking up Mister Steve’s walk to his front stoop and sitting there to watch him mow his lawn. The sun was warm and she basked in it and stretched and purred. Felidae and Felis Catus and Homo Felis all lay in the sun and stretched and purred. She realized that her gut attraction to Mister Steve was a desire to curl up on his lap and be petted. Her parents both let her curl up next to them on the couch with her head on their thigh and they petted her and rubbed her back and she would purr and flip her tail and occasionally they would play with her tail and sometimes she liked that and sometimes she didn’t. But with big Mister Steve, she wanted to be all the way on his lap. She squirmed a little there in the sun as her gut attraction to Mister Steve grew. He was so awesome the way he moved there with his lawnmower, and she could tell he smelled really good with all the sweat he was oozing into his thin T-shirt. And the way his muscles rippled. Her purring grew a bit louder. She wondered if Miss Julia was home.

Back
Top Bottom