Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Big Girl (Sub Voyage and Zig)

zigzagger

Planetoid
Blaine was currently stopped at a red light, only a few miles away from home. It was Friday and so he had been able to leave work a little earlier than normal. Blaine ran his own company and they were doing very well for themselves. He had been inspired to open his own business when his ex-wife had left him because he hadnt been able to buy her as many things as he had hoped he would have been able to. Now though, thanks to his new job, money was no longer an issue in his life, but he no longer was married. He tried a few times to try and date again but nothing ever seemed right, he always saw her face.

Looking in the rear view mear he looked at his reflection, fixing his ruffled hair a bit and attempting to fix his tie, which was crumpled and messy. Straightening his shirt he tucked it back into his pants and buttoned the top few buttons again. Opening the glove compartment he took out a cologn and sprayed himself a few times to mask the smell. Observing himself in the mirror again he cursed to himself as he noticed the lip stick on his neck. Using a napkin he quickly disposed of the lip marks and stuffed them into the glove compartment once again, just in time for the light.

Turning in to his street, he sighed. For the last few months he had been having meaningless sex with his secretary. It didnt mean anything to him, he had no feelings for her but he had been so lonely lately that when she had come onto him he just couldnt refuse. This had gone on for a while now, but obviously he didnt want his daughter to know. Who knew what would happen? Pulling up into the driveway he hit the garage opener and parked inside. Pulling on his jacket over his white shirt he closed the door and walked inside. "Hey Honey I'm home! You here?" He called throughout the house.

Kristina, or Kris, Roberts sat in her bedroom and sighed. It had been a lousy day at school. So far she had gotten herself into three fights just because she was different then the resst of the students. She sighed once again and looked up and smiled to herself. It wasn't easy keeping secrets but they had to be kept a secret.

Sighing she walked into the living room and sat on the couch and waited for her father to return. Once again she thought of her secrets. There were 2 really. One secret was that she was bi and started having sex with woman. The other was worse thought. It was that she loved her father as a lover and secretly wanted him.

As he walked into the house he ran up to him and kissed her father dearly. "Oh. How I have missed you father." She exclaimed and blushed. She wanted to have sex with any man, old or young she decided. Blusing she looked at her father. "How was work?" She asked.

Wrapping his arms around her tightly in a loving embrace he smiled and hugged her. "I missed you too, hun." He told her, returning the kiss. She smelled really nice, he thought as the smell of her hair and skin reached his nostrils. Releasing Kris, he picked up his briefcase and moved further into the house. "It..." He said, his mind immedietly flashing to his secretary and there daily activities. "... Went well. Some of our interns still don't know what there doing but, in time, hopefully they will learn." Stopping next to his work room, he ducked inside for a moment as he deposited his briefcase and jacket on the back of his chair before leaving again, closing the door behind him.

"What about you? How did your day go? Did you have a good day at school?" He asked a little suspicious. He knew that Kris had gotten in fights at school before. The principle of the school had called him numerous times and told him of her actions. "Did you stay out of trouble?" He asked arching one eye brow at her. He worried about her all the time. As a father he wanted her to live the way she wanted and to stay out of trouble. He really didnt like having to scold her.

She looked at her father and sighed softly. "School was bad." She replied and sighed. The tuth was she had gotten into a fight over haing sex with an older man. But it led to another shocking revelation. As she went to the bathroom and cried another girl took her to her private stall and had sex with her. She was suprised as she did not know it, but she was now bi sexual.

"Things were bad." She repeated then paused. "And I got into a fight today with my friends." She paused and wondered if she should tell her dad she was now bi. "And I discovered something weird about myself." She replied to him.

With a small frown Blaine listened to his daughter tell him of her day. With a sigh, he shook his head lightly from side to side. "Oh Kris..." He said more to himself than to her as he ran his hand through his black hair. "What have I told you?" Moving closer to her he rested his hand on the top of her head and looked into her eyes. "I'm not sure the reason or whether what you did was for the correct reasons or not, but I need you to be more mature than them and not let what they say get to you." Letting his hand slid down her hair, now on the back of her head he pulled her in closer for another hug, gently kissing the top of her head. "Can you do that for me?" He asked her with a big smile, releasing her from his arms again.

Moving over into the kitchen, which was just a few short feet from where they were standing, he took a glass from the cupboard and got himself a drink. "Something weird?" He asked taking a drink of water before setting it down on the counter. Leaning backwards infront of the sink, he leaned on the counter resting one foot infront of the other and crossing his arms. Not because he was upset or displeased, but just for comforts sake. "What did you discover?" He asked her curiously.

She looked at him and started to cry. "Daddy I can't." She paused. "I mean I am." She paused and wondered how to explain it to her. "Bi." She paued. "I had sex with a girl today in school and loved it. So I puched the boys who told me to be with them." She paued and wiped her tears away. 'And the other part is I love you and want to have sex with you."

Seeing tears escape from his daughters eyes he unfolded his arms and placed them on her shoulders bringing her closer to him, slipping an arm around her shoulder when she was close enough. "C'mon baby girl... Don't cry..." He said trying to prevent any more tears to spill from his daughter. Placing his hand on her cheek he used his thumb to wipe away her tears before placing his hand underneath her chin and slowly tilted her head up to look at him in the eyes.

"What?" He asked her, a little unsure. Had he heard wrong? He was a little unsure of what she had said, It sounded like... Bi? "You did what?!" He exclaimed in surprise, dropping his hand from her chin and searching her face for any signs of what she said being a joke. When she spoke the final words, his mouth dropped slightly and his eyes widened. For a moment he could have sworn that he saw a glimpse of his ex-wife in her face but he quickly shook the feeling. "Sweetie... I-I don't really know what to say... I'm your father..." He would be lying to himself if he said that he had never thought of having sex with his daughter. Back in the first few months after his wife left them, his mind had wandered one night and he caught himself thinking about it. But at the time he had thought it a horrible thing to even consider, so he had tried to shut it out of his head. "I love you too hun... More than you know... But we... We can't, it's not right."

She looked at him and nodded. "I will stop crying for you daddy." She replied and blushed. She really wanted her father. But she was scared to admit it. Even though she told him she wanted him he knew he would reject her. She didn't care if it was wrong. She just wanted him.

As for the part about being bi she knew her father would be suprised by that one. She too was suprised but decided that she liked both equally. In fact she started moaning softly and wanted to find the other girl who made her bi. She decided that if her father would not have her she would live with that girl and possibly marry her.

Looking at her father again she smiled and blushed softly. "Yes I want you." She replied then blushed. She knew it was wrong to ask but she had to say it. "Do you think I care if its wrong daddy?" She asked then paused. "I know you hate being single and I could help you with it."

Blaine remained quiet for a long time. His eyes scanned every inch of her face in an attempt to see any sign of what could possibly some huge crazy joke, but he found none. From what he could tell she was very serious and meant every word. He could not prevent his face from turning a little red. His blood had become hot and boiled at the very thought of what she was saying. Running a hand along her cheek and through her hair, he studied her face long and hard as his mind raced. She was so beautiful, her skin was so soft. She was right, he was very tired of being single and having someone in the house that could help him with that sounded very appealing to him.

Taking a deep breath, he exhaled through his nose. Nodding his head first before he spoke. "Alright," he said softly. "I would be lying if I said I did'nt want you as well..." His eyes followed the length of her body and back up to her face before looking around the room. "Would you like to take this to my bedroom? It's much more comfortable than a hard kitchen floor." He told her motioning to the doorway leading to the stairs.

As she told him the truth she put on a serious face. Sighing she looked into her eyes and smiled. "Why would I lie to you daddy?" She asked him as he studied her. She had wanted him for ages now but was scared to admit it. Sighing she looked at him and closed her eyes.

Soon he asked her if she wanted to do this in his bedroom. She looked at him and opened her eyes and nodded. Already she was starting to get wet. But she was afraid to admit that. "Well I would love to daddy." She replied.

Nodding, he gently reached out and took her hand and exited the kitchen. Leading her up the stairs and into his bedroom. Moving over towards the bed, he pulled her infront of him and layed her down on the bed. Putting on knee up on his bed he leaned over her and placed his hands on either side of her shoulders. "I have to ask one last time... Are you really okay with this?"

He had been able to look at his daughter every single day of his life, he had watched her grow up and develop into the girl that she was today. She was everything to him, and yet now when he looked down upon her, her back on his bed looking up at him he couldnt help but feel arroused.

She looked at him and thought for a moment. She knew she was wrong but she had to make a choice. She wondered if it would be the right choice. After all she could get pregnant with his children. After pausing for a moment she blushed. "Yes I am sure." She replied.

Silently, Blaine nodded his head taking her words as the final ok. Leaning down he gently kissed his daughter on the forehead before sitting back up, replacing most of his weight on his knees and letting his hands slowly descend down her sides. Taking ahold of the bottoms of her shirt, he worked the shirt back upward, exposing her flat stomach and naval. Blaine worked the shirt free of her arms and over her head, tossing it to the floor behind him. Leaving her bra on for now, he moved his hands to her breasts as he again leaned in and began to press his lips to the nape of her neck, kissing her multiple times. Working his hands on her breasts he took hold of the bra and pushed them underneath her breasts to expose them. Working his hands over her nipples he pinched them with his fingers and pulled lightly, shortly releasing them and allowing them to snap back into place.

Kissing her on the neck, he worked his way down her collar bone and over her breasts and stomach. Freeing her chest from his hands he brought them to her pants and quickly undid them. Moving onto the floor, he rested on his knees as he worked on her pants. Upon becoming loose around her waist he took ahold of the sides and slid them down her long smooth legs and threw them too, onto the floor. Brushing his fingers back up along her breasts and chest, he barely allowed them to touch her, moving along her skin so softly. "My god..." He told himself more than anybody. How had he not noticed this until now? They had been living in the same house for this long and he hadnt realized how attractive his daughter had become? His pants were quickly becoming tighter around the crotch area by the second.

She looked at her father as she said the choice wondering if she had made the right choice. For it was clear what she wanted. But she wanted him so bad he would do anything for her. Now closing her eyes she dreamed of him and her falling in love and marying.

Crawling up onto the bed, he layed himself down next to her. His hand slowly caressed her upper thigh until finally it made its way over her panties. He began to grind his finger back and forth over her clit and inbetween her pussy lips. While with his other hand he wormed it underneath her body and out the other side, holding her in his arm. His mouth founds its way around one of her hard nipples. He sucked and flicked his tongue back and forth around the hard nub.

She moaned and blushed softly and started to dream of having sex with everyone. Sighing she blushed. "I love you." She replied and moaned and started to think that she wanted this every night possible. For it was him who turned her on. Slowly she put her hand in his pants and felt his cock.

As his fingers continued to massage and rub at his daughters clit, he released her tit and tightened his hold on her. "If... If you like this, I wouldnt mind doing it every night... It would be a nice end to a day for the both of us..." His hand reached up and disappeared into her panties. His middle finger found its way back to her pussy and wormed its way inside. "Does it feel good?" She had become quite wet and it was pretty obvious that she was turned on. And he had no doubt in his mind that she didnt know that he was just as excited. His cock had become thick and hard in his pants, it had almost become painful. Feeling his daughters gentle, delicate fingers upon his shaft, he moaned softly.

She looked at him and nodded and sighed soflty. She liked this but she was afraid to admit even that. Looking at him again she nodded. "I like this." She replied and moaned softly. He moaned and put her fingers further into his pants and started rubbing his cock. "Yes." She paused. "Does that feel good to you?"

Slipping another finger inside of her daughter he smiled as he felt her warmth envelope his fingers. "I'm glad that you like it..." He told her. A soft moan escaped his lips as she began to rub his cock. "Y-Yes... That feels great." In return of the pleassure he was feeling, he began to wiggle around his middle and pointer fingers that had disappeared inside her. Feeling confined now, his cock was being crammed down his pant leg and was beginning to hurt. Reaching down he unbuckled his belt loop and undid his pants, letting them fall to the floor around his feet. His cock stood erect and tall and a soft sigh of relief escaped Blaine's lips as it wasnt being confined anymore. "I want you to suck on it."

She looked at him and moaned softly and blushed. She moaned and rubbed his cock softer and put her hands on the tip of it. Soon she undid his pants and he moaned louder and started to get hard. At the same time she started to get super wet. it was leaking through her underwear now. Reaching down she undid her panties and stripped off her underwear. Soon she started to suck on his member.

Pulling his fingers from her wet pussy he looked as her juices flowed from her lips. They glistened in the light around her crotch and on his fingers. "Wow, you're this wet." He said as he watched her go down on him. Feeling her lips around him and his member disappear into her mouth he moaned and his cock throbbed. Her mouth was so warm and he soft tongue wormed its way around his hard member. Resting a hand on the top of her head, he watched her move back and forth as she worked. "Yaa... Thats it, oh god I wanna fuck you."

She looked at him and sighed softly and moaned.She loved looking at him and moaned louder. Soon he started bitting his cock as she talked to him. "Yeah I am wet." She replied and started sucking. Soon she started deep throating his cock by pushing it her more. Moaning she started to scream in pleasure. "I want to fuck you right this second." She replied and bit on his cock again.

He felt his cock go down deeper into her throat. Feeling the warmth of her mouth and throat envelope his cock. Biting his lip he cringed as she bit down on his cock. It hurt but it felt better than it did hurt. "Alright, baby." Pulling his cock out of his daughters throat he picked her up and layed her on the bed, on her stomach. Kneeling behind her, he picked up her ass and put it in the air infront of him. Taking hold of his rock hard member he positioned it to her pussy lips and thrusted inside of her. Sliding in easily enough, her juices making the entry easy, he delved the entirety of his cock into her in one thrust. Grunting as he reached her womb, he retracted and thrusted in again.

Shemoaned softly and blushed. Soon enough she stopped bitting on his cock. She wanted to bite longer but he took his mouth of out of his cock. Closing her eyes she moaned softly. Soon she started to get wetter then before. All of a sudden he thrust his cock into her tight pussy. "Why did you do that for daddy?" She asked him, a bit nervous as it was her first time.

"Don't worry, you can have more of Daddy's cock later." He told her as he saw her disappointment. "Shhhh, don't worry baby. You and daddy are having sex, you're going to start to feel even better soon." He told her as he took ahold of her hips and began to press his cock in and out of her tight pussy. Her warm tight walls pressed against his cock as he pushed it in and out of his daughter. Her wet juices flowed and leaked out of her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom