Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spynmaster

Horny Wandering Adventurer
Greetings one and all!
After seeing so much Lewd, smutty, NSFW art I'm really hungry for some roleplay, and I'm really looking for a partner willing to play an ongoing smut-based rp with some plots here and there to flesh it out. I need someone to play various ladies that MC finds throughout many worlds & dimensions, seduces, and takes to his home to add to his collection of lovers & slaves, and yes there is a difference. Lovers will be the ladies MC finds endearing and precious, wanting to doll them up and give them care and attention...as he fucks them into blissful oblivion over and over, only to restart the process later. Slaves are the ones that made it onto his darklist, being confined to the dungeon to be trained and molded by the dommes so MC can use & abuse them like the sextoys and cumdumpsters they are, having no rights or control over themselves as they are forced to watch themselves bend and mold to the master's will & wishes. They do share the similarity of being transformed in mind and body, as well as being fucked on a daily basis.

The potential targets could be, but not limited to:

Warriors
Knights
Rogues & Bandits
Barbarians
Amazons
Sorceresses
Witches
Magical Girls
Princesses
Queens
Empresses
Noblewomen
Maids
Bar Wenches
Prostitutes
Dominatrixes
Assassins
Thieves
Celebrities
Models
Office Girls
CEOs
Politicians
Nuns
Priestesses
Anthros & Furries
Agents
Policewomen
SJWs & Karens
Blackmailers
AI in-charge of drone/clone production
Superheroines & Supervillainesses
Schoolgirls & Teachers
Matures

The idea is I set up an intro scenario involving said girl and we go from there. This is pretty much me wanting to satisfy fantasies & lusts I've had with all the lewd art floating around, yet finding no one to RP the scenes from said art.

Kinks are as follows, but not limited to:
Anal & Assplay
Blowjobs
Handjobs
Assjobs
Cock Milking
Masturbation
Voyeur
Lesbianism
Futanari
Orgies
Mind & Body Transformation and Control
Slave Training
Role Reversal(Dom girl treated as sub while sub girl has her way like top girl)
Forced Sex
Sex Fighting
Dress Up
Clothed Sex
Cum-on-Clothes
Bimbofication
Furries & Anthros(either natural or transformation)
Fursuit Transformation & Enslavement
Gloryholes
Kinky Clothes & Lingerie
Formal & Fancy Clothes
Dresses & Skirts
Curvy & Voluptuous Bodies
Magical Semen
Hypnosis

Limits are, but not limited to:
Scat
Toilet Stuff
Watersports
Snowballing
Pain & Harm
Blood & Gore
Bio Waste

I can do this in either threads, PMs, or instant messengers(ask me).

Also, I've noticed that this is a constant thing and it needs to stop. If there's something wrong with the roleplay as we're going, let me know and I'll talk it over with you but DON'T JUST DISAPPEAR without a good reason. At least let me know so I don't have to sit there wondering what the heck happened to you. I'm really tired of the ghosters at this point.

That's about it. Thanks for reading and I hope to play dirty things with you soon!

Back
Top Bottom