Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Different Spin on Cuckolding

Siph

Thigh High
netorase (NTS) n. netorare but he actually likes it.

With my usual bustle seemingly calming down until the end of the summer, I figured it's time for another super specific request thread that simultaneously doesn't give any concrete ideas whatsoever. I've been longing to do an RP revolving around NTR/cuckolding, but not in the popular flavour that's based on cheating; instead, I want the dynamic between our characters to be wholly consensual, and perhaps even something your character actively desires. Additionally, I have little interest in playing with a dominant male or "bull" -- I'd much rather play out the relationship between my girl and the cuck.

This could work out in many shapes and forms. We could still involve a bull character and play out a "viewing", but personally I'm quite bad at playing two characters at the same time. It might be more fun to instead explore the intimate (or not-so-intimate) moments between our characters when they're alone, and see how their relationship is affected by her infidelity. Typically, cuckolding stories start off with a couple that's already together, but in my experience it can be awkward to RP a supposedly existing relationship. What if the kink brings them together in the first place? They could be classmates, or coworkers, or total strangers -- and he just really wants to see her fucked by someone else? As I said, I have no specific ideas myself yet, but am happy to cook something up together!

At the moment I'm exclusively looking for short-term RPs, but I'm open to spin this into something longer-term if we enjoyed our first scene.

About me: writing style, method, and general preferences
Hopefully without sounding pretentious, I consider myself a pretty literate RPer and value good grammar as much as creative wordsmithing. Although most of my RPs are heavy on smut, I tend to think of ERP as "RP involving E" rather than "E via RP", so to say.

Nowadays I'm following a full-time graduate-level study, but now that the academic year is coming to an end, I should have the time to write about pink bits at least twice or thrice a week. As such, I primarily do play-by-post style RPs, where we write whenever we have time for our turn -- which I understand is the common preference here too --, as opposed to more rapid-fire session-based RPs where both partners are online to write back and forth, as you may find in MMOs.

I do not like strict emote length requirements, as I think it's best to just write as much as is appropriate for the emote, but I've noticed I tend to go for three or four paragraphs per post. I exclusively RP in third person perspective and prefer past tense because I always mess up present tense.

I've come to prefer RPing via Bluemoon's PM system, but I've RPed through Discord and e-mail before. If you're into it, I'm also happy to play on a thread here.

Kinks, likes and limits
Admittedly I'm fairly open in terms of kinks, but I know how useless "I'm good with anything" is for my partner. Here are a few things I'd enjoy for this scenario, but they're by no means mandatory:

Gentle femdom. Ideally there wouldn't be a very strict dom/sub relationship between our characters. Hell, perhaps she's even hesitant to dom him in the first place!

Teasing, edging, denial. An obvious spice to add to cuckolding.

Milking. I also like the complete opposite of the above!

Photography. Another obvious one, provided the setting has the right technology.

Feet. I'm not entirely sure how this one would fit in, but this could involve massages and oral worship where I play the receiving part, or footjobs and light forms of trampling on the other end. I like bare feet, socks and boots equally, but I prefer them to be clean.

Chastity. Another obvious one. This doesn't necessarily mean complete abstinence of pleasure, but an insurance that the only pleasure he receives is under her watch.

On the other hand, a few no-no's you shouldn't bother to ask about:

Non-con. I want this to be consensual. That's the whole point of this ad.

Unrealistic stuff. Vore, inflation, and similar magical anatomy-defying things don't really work in this kind of RP.

Gore. We can talk about painplay if you're into it, but I'm not interested in anything bloody.

If I managed to get you this far into my ad, feel free to send me PM, and let's see what we can come up with!

I have to close this ad for new responses before my inbox floods over; unfortunately I only have one slot to fill. Thank you all who responded!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom