Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB The Naked Religion

RunDevilRun007

Planetoid
Have you ever considered worshipping the naked female body as a religion? Perhaps you would be interested in such a thing? Allow me to tell you about my new religion then...

"Why worship the naked female body?"

Why not? Why not worship the perfection that is a female's naked body? To touch upon every curve of the very body that gives us all life, every inch of the flesh that gives us warmth, why would you not? For it is these things that give us strength.

"Sounds to me like you're just a horny pervert"

Perhaps? But do not think that I only care about the sexual nature of the female form. For I also love it for its absolute beauty, for how every inch is shaped so beautifully, every detail I consider perfection, and I lovingly detail every small detail, that is why nakedness is the best, you can find even small details to adore. And all female bodies are considered perfect in this religion. From small and flat, to fat and large, all will be treated equal, your beauty will be seen.

"So how do I join then?"

Simple! Just come to our temple located within our little community and state your interest in joining. After that we will begin the ritual and you will become a member of our little religion

"Ritual? Sounds kind of cult-y"

Ceremony, whatever. It's a simple thing, you simply undress, burn your clothing and take an oath to be naked forever and that your body is to be worshipped by all members. Nothing crazy.

"And what exactly will this RP entail?"

Well, obviously the main focus is body worship, this will entail a lot of caressing and touching of the naked body, with detailed loving description of your body and the sensations it creates. sex is something that will probably occur but it is not the main focus. Though the worship of a pregnant body is also something I wish to explore.

"No worshipping of the male body?"

Of course there is, but being a heterosexual male obviously my RP idea is tailored to that, however all of this can be applied to males as well if any female characters wish to partake in such things and don't just want to be the sole ones being worshipped.

"Futas/Herms?"

Also welcome! All of the same things apply to them as well. I would prefer it if your herm/futa character was under 6" in length though.

My F-List

Back
Top Bottom