Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Calus and the Guardian

Lyndsey

Planetoid
Good afternoon!

This is an idea I've had for literal years but is only being enhanced by the current season of Destiny 2. The dialogue with Calus has always been somewhat sexual but this season has turned it up to 100. Promises of immense pleasure and luxury if the Guardian just gives in to Calus.

The scene or story I'm looking to explore is a Guardian who does give in. The promise of pleasure has become just too tempting to resist. She will go to the Leviathan in secret and seek him out. When she discovers him he will show her the pleasures of giving in and submission. I'm obviously looking to play a submissive character in this. What delights he shares with her I'm open about. I'll have some kinks below but I'm thinking very Roman, very indulgent. The contrast of their appearances is also important but I don't want it to be gross. The Guardian is attracted to him in the way someone so indulgent would've been attractive in Rome or Greece.

I have a few kinks I'm obviously interested in exploring. D/s, corruption, rough sex, bdsm, exhibitionism and voyeurism, alcohol and/or drugs, and slutty clothing. I'm open to short or long term but do want someone that can do multi-paragraph and plays on discord. If you're interested let me know!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom