Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Fandom Roleplays - NSFW, Futa's welcome!

Please PM me if you're interested!

Current Fandoms I roleplay for and have starters for: Genshin Impact, My Hero Academia, Stardew Valley

Fandoms that I'm working on starters for: Kakegurui, Helltaker, Q-Force, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

I am coming here, hat in hand looking for a multitude of things! I do wlw exclusively! I'm literate and can range between 4-5 sentences to 2-3 paragraphs, but I'll try to adapt and I'll be happy so long as you give me somethin to work with(my starters are also sometimes really long, so please don't be intimidated, I swear I won't attack with walls of text :'))! Also, I'm much more comfortable subbing in all these situations, though I like playing the occasional bratty sub!

Mini disclaimer that you'll find on all of my docs anyway: All characters played are assumed to be 18+ more info on specifics are listed in the docs.

Content warning: Some starters, mostly my Toga ones, contain themes like blackmail, humiliation, etc. If you're not comfortable with that, then my Toga starters might not be for you, but the others are mostly tame if I remember correctly!

My Hero Academia Starters and Character Range List: My Hero WLW ships I like:

Genshin Impact Starters and Character Range List: Genshin Impact - wlw

Stardew Valley starters and Character Range List: Stardew Valley - WLW

Back
Top Bottom