Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Join the PRF! Public Relief Officers Needed! (nsfw)

Tinkerer Nadia

Bullied by Dingus Lords
This is a thread that will likely only be open a few days. I am looking for a small group of partners as I already write a lot as part of my day job, this is mostly a way for me to get some creative juices flowing.

Here, my writing sample zone

THE RULES:

-I only roleplay over blue moon, preferably pms but not mandatory. Please do not ask me to play on any other platform, as I will just ignore the message since I'm not interested in skype or whatever. I promise not to be mean, but usually, I just won't reply if I feel incompatible with a person (I know, that's bad).

-Please for the love of all that is holy, only message me after reading this thread in its entirety. I know we all make mistakes, and I can live with minor stuff like accidentally suggesting a plot I said was full, or misreading something, but there is a difference between a misread and a didn't-read. It's infinitely frustrating to get a pm that is so lame and either off-topic or completely against my rules.

-One line messages suck and are bad. Do yourself a favour, and think about the suggested roleplays here. Look it over, think about what you like, or dislike. What you would change, what you would include, or subtract. Then, if you message me and it's something thought out, I always make sure to read it a few times, the reply. I know the rules list seems harsh so far, so I do apologize for that, just be understanding. This is only getting worse and worse, so please, for both our sakes, come to me with what idea you like, why you like it, the changes or ideas you want to include, your kink preferences, and your favourite YuGiOh card, or just tell me about a game you like.

-I am flexible. NOT LIKE THAT!

Plots, characters, everything is up for debate. I'm picky, but still open to listening if you want to suggest new things. Not everyone likes everything I may suggest, and that's a good thing, since it may enhance the play, or an entirely new idea to enjoy as well!

-I only accept and use the art for characters, sorry but NO IRL images, please. Non-negotiable.

-I write based on what I can be motivated for. What motivates me? The scene naturally! Something more just one-off, sexy scenes? I can write one or two paragraphs with some good details and fun writing. If you want more? Let's make more. I do edit and reread my posts to ensure quality, but sometimes I just make errors, and I don't mind if you do too. Let's just have fun and keep roleplay a hobby. Note: I will take critique though, I love to improve.

-The following ideas are guidelines, meant to be open-ended and not be too specific so that we can craft something together. Please come up with ideas and have something to offer in terms of who you are playing. If you like what I have and don't have much to add, then that's ok, just tell me what you liked and maybe expand on it a little. Yes, I know this is redundant but that should tell you what I have had to deal with in the past.

-Kinks can be discussed, but this is the list of the verboten:

-Bathroom play (no exceptions)
-Gore/bloody scene (combat is fine, just not sexual please)
-Excessive abuse (let's not leave the girls with broken bones here)
-May add more, check back if unsure
-no traditional furry.

Now that the verboten is dealt with, let's move on to the main event:

I don't know what I've been told! Sucking cock never gets old! Riding shafts is a delight! Public use suits me just right!

sample_f3f2c14e2f2c6429ef1c13ae986f86dd.jpg

The year is 2069. Humanity is horny.

with the ever-increasing libido of a needy public, the Federation of United Earth has decided to put a plan into action. Proposition 8008 has been approved!

The military, law enforcement and government offices are now looking to hire Public Relief Officers! These noble patriots will undergo slut training to serve the public and all of their sexual needs. Anywhere, anytime.

Enlist online or at your local recruitment offices! High salaries and benefits await those that pass training!

The commercial almost didn't feel real. Earth gov was always doing weird shit now that science had achieved a post-scarcity economy. With the stars being explored and humanity on its way to achieving even greater power, seems like the earth was doing any outrageous thing to stand out on the galactic stage.

Still, the pay was as good as advertised, as well as the benefits. For the single man or woman, it was easily the most one could make at an entry-level position. The question is, will you enlist?

Hey, it's your girl, Nadia! I am hoping to write a sci-fi earth in where sex positivity has peaked and the state has a new branch of horny ladies looking to suck and fuck their way to a better tomorrow. The setting is definitely a hentai logic world so I would not worry about the ramifications of a job like this and come to the rp to have fun.

Now, I do have more specific setups but I would like to say that if tou want me to play the dominant, it's only going to be futa and women characters. If that's fine, I'm happy! If not, take this idea and make your own thread, I don't mind~!

Ideas:

Slut Camp:

"Alright you cock addicted idiots! I am drill sergeant Dill! You are going to undergo the most hellish month of your pussy eating lives! I guarantee you that I will turn you from a good old-fashioned Christian girl into a god damn walking onahole or I will eat my hat!

f0b9745d8fc22bcaf4d150efdee1d3ad.png

When Laura sighed up to be a PRO, she didn't expect the training to be so serious. Getting up at 6 AM to do stretches, oral training till lunch, riding stamina... The orgy-cal course...still it's a living.

The basic starting point! We follow a young woman as she goes through her training to be a Public Relief Officer. From long days training to long nights uh...practising with the staff, she has a long month ahead of her!

The CEO of CUM:

All the guys hated working at Unicorp. After all, when your boss is the single hottest single woman on earth and you can't even hope to be good enough to even approach her? It's like a kick in the nuts! That was, until proposition 8008 passed.

sample_39b27373d8a31d9a7d4a76bb4161016d.jpg

The emergency meeting had everyone worried about layoffs, until the CEO herself, ms. Sarah Swallow (like the bird, pervert!) Walked into the meeting wearing nothing but the sexiest panties anyone had ever seen, taking the podium with a smile. "Thank you for coming. The company as you may know has adopted strategies to stay competitive on the intergalactic stage for a long time. I have decided that it is time to use my position as CEO to also take on the role of head PRO of the office. I hope that you will direct any and all hard, throbbing cocks directly to me, as part of my new position. That is all.

The office MILF is ready for free use! Railed by IT, anal with Accounting, the sky is the limit! With the average work day about to get a whole lot stickier, Sarah certainly has a hell of a work day ahead of her!

The Delinquent's Public Service:

Detention? For what?! For making that loser Marcus hand over his lunch money? That beta bitch boy was too weak to deserve it! 16-year-old Amy Shirogane is the toughest, toughest girl in school. However, when Proposition 8008 passed, her usual detention got a whole lot more interesting...

sample_34f227bea3c0f2a3c4ff611d943617f0.jpg

"So if I bang the losers around school, I don't have to stick around after class? Fuck, sign me up!"

Amy has never paid more attention in class since! Mostly because she has a dick in her mouth and another waiting it's turn!

The premise is simple. The school offers to allow her to become a PRO to pay off her delinquent behaviour in the hopes that it will teach her a lesson! Amy soon finds out she eas made to be a PRO, this school year about to see her finally have a great semester!

Bonus Zone:

sample_d885deb7412911046270d65cde48ba99.jpg
sample_bf2ebf57ee04bedda02da1c4bb0e1fbb.jpg
sample_57a3a7d447f6e1b3a532b4cf1fdcbbf0.jpg
sample_ae720db52061fbe5086c8f870bde7516.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom