Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed closed

Closed - no longer seeking
Writing Sample
After wiping the floor with the rest of the competition, Adele had entered the finals with an air of arrogance. "You can't win," she had promised her opponent, "I'll give you one last opportunity to back out now," her smugness had been palpable, and her lips had curled into a wicked grin when her opponent remained steadfast. "No? Well, don't go crying when I turn you into my desperate... little... slut." Adele's riding crop fell into her hand in a steady rhythm. The verbal mind fuck at the beginning of the match had no small part to play in her past victories. "I'm going to reduce you to a mewling little kitten, just you wait. I'll spread you wide so the entire world can watch your cunt drip for me. I'll string you up and make you cum again and again until you beg for mercy. But I have no mercy. You'll cum and cum until you learn to cum at my command. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be quivering on your knees; and once you've proven yourself worthy of being my slave, you'll lick up your mess and thank me for becoming your Mistress."

She had been so sure of herself.

So Adele wasn't sure how she'd ended up like this - with her arms bound, suspended, behind her back, her legs spread wide and tethered, her nipples clamped, and her hips lifted high to expose her bare ass to her opponent. Her feet levitated a few inches off the ground, the weight of her body supported by rope that was quickly becoming burned into her skin. Her pussy ached with an overwhelming pleasure that, after the amount of time she'd spent suspended there, had her entire body trembling. No matter how she twisted - how she writhed, she couldn't escape the vibrations of the toy secured against her clit. Nor could she escape the relentless spanking, how the impact made her hips buck so the wand pressed relentlessly against her swollen clit.

She had resisted, at first, with shrieking, revenge swearing violence. But now she had been reduced to a mewling, quivering puddle, dripping helplessly as she was struck. "Stoff" she tried to say around the gag wedged between lips that had long since been breached by trails of saliva that now coated the woman's chin. Adele's entire body was flush with embarrassment. With a dark blindfold pulled over her eyes, she could no longer see - but she could still feel the eyes of the crowd on her, and it made her knees weak with shame. "Stoff," she whimpered with every breath, tried and failed to close her legs, and managed only to leak more of her juices onto the ring below.

Back
Top Bottom